Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

With her keeping Richie, commenting on jefree stars and now the rumor of bts collab really getting on my nerve 

Thank God we have enough deranged OGHs here so I don't have to drag her myself 

• Replies 144.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Lost cell service for a few days cuz of the hurricane but my family and I are safe and our house will be ok (somehow by the grace of god). Hope everyone is well :bird:

Anyway, streaming Chromatica made all of the yard work much more bearable lol :gaygacat2:

On 10/1/2022 at 12:23 AM, Artur said:

Alice +36.102

Replay +45.484

ftsalFM.gif

the better chromatica song winning

ftsalFM.gif

? POP EMERGENCY ? 

Bobby went to the Bad Bunny concert last night :jonnycat:  A Gaga X Benito collab practically confirmed at this point 

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

? POP EMERGENCY ? 

Bobby went to the Bad Bunny concert last night :jonnycat:  A Gaga X Benito collab practically confirmed at this point 

Moscow Mule Remix with video coming soon :gaygacat5:

2 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Yall will change your mind once it hits #1 as always.

It happened with Shallow and ROM:lmao:

Nothing will make me stan anything that has to do with BTS :rip: it’s like a Bieber or Jesy Nelson collab — it doesn’t make sense for her

8 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

? POP EMERGENCY ? 

gagas 6th number one is upon us

ftsalFM.gif

6 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Nothing will make me stan anything that has to do with BTS :rip: it’s like a Bieber or Jesy Nelson collab — it doesn’t make sense for her

But what IF the song is a bop?:johnald:

31 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

? POP EMERGENCY ? 

receipts

Welcome to the Best Female Single of The Year Tournament

2022-TOURNAMENT-logo

Hold My Hand competing this year

Round 01

Save Gaga Here:

49 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Only arena dates are listed on the wiki tho? Or am I missing something? Incredible tho if it did, hope we get to see Gaga do a good one.

Not sure why some of you feel the need to keep quoting me just cuz I said I personally have some doubts whether the 360 stages we've seen for Adele or U2 would work for a Gaga show. Maybe we'll get a stage like that for her next tour and they'll take my doubts away, maybe we'll get a 360 tour and it'll be more elaborate, we'll see. I already said I think it's perfectly possible for a company experienced in making tour stages to find a solution for the aspects I have doubts about if that's even necessary, I didn't say a 360 stage like Adele's wouldn't work for her, I said I personally don't see how that stage would work if they want to make it a show like TMB/BTWB and maybe even Artrave. My biggest fear would be a Joanne kinda show

and I'm just responding to what you wrote :rip: that's just the nature of a forum lol

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

i'm convinced that's an OGH burner account that they just pass around:deadbanana4:

why is it always here :dies:

It's 100% a dupe from an OGH, probably it's an account shared with other OGHs in the discord just to have some kiis, imagine being this miserable :rip:

Plus I don't get the sense of that, people can easily read the base without being logged and it's not that you can find whatever infos on somebody profile that they need a dupe to stalk people :rip:

Whoever is doing that, it has started from 2018, so much free time on their hands :rip:

The fumes and meltdowns from OGH's when Gar scams her way to three #1 singles in a row next year with Doja, BTS, and Bad Bunny

LyIFCdf.gif

16 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

receipts

Bobby’s IG stories

Edited by Bhabylon

54 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Lost cell service for a few days cuz of the hurricane but my family and I are safe and our house will be ok (somehow by the grace of god). Hope everyone is well :bird:

Anyway, streaming Chromatica made all of the yard work much more bearable lol :gaygacat2:

Glad you and your family are safe sis! :heart:

1 hour ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Glad you and your family are okay :heart2:

Joanne is more Gaga and better than Chromatica 

spacer.png

She served multiple genres mixed with pop, more stripped back, yes but still crazy Gaga at heart. Cosmetica might be dance but it’s so different, tame and lame version of what she served before. Literally so forgettable. 
spacer.png

Jopanned stans, I’m with y’all 

13 minutes ago, Miichael said:

The fumes and meltdowns from OGH's when Gar scams her way to three #1 singles in a row next year with Doja, BTS, and Bad Bunny

LyIFCdf.gif

as she should, nicki bey are doing it and she ain’t worse than them

spacer.png

oh and Cardi B collab 

spacer.png

Cmon Gar, be modern, snatch easy hits

spacer.png

pre Chromatica Gaga could act all mighty and **** but after collabing with Max Martin Blackpink and Ariana it’s too late for that

spacer.png

Dancin In Circles serves good clean squeaky puss, something Cosmeticas dry ashy desert kitty can’t do sorry 

spacer.png

Edited by Kimi

Gar would collab with f+cking Alicia Keys first than with Bad Bunny. 

Hate her ass! 

she really a full Max Martin produced album, SL doesn't count since he practically came on board last min w the bare minimal input. we need ha. 1989 era

spacer.png

Is Max Martin even capable of anything rn? But I guess that’s her thing,  collaborating with old white men way past their prime 

spacer.png

Telephone +297,787 / biggest update EVER

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.