Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 hours ago, Rhiannon said:

Yall will change your mind once it hits #1 as always.

It happened with Shallow and ROM:lmao:

That’s simply not true… at least from me. I’ve been SHALLAH and ROM since both were released. Not all of us are the “success stans” you want us to be so badly :deadbanana2:

• Replies 138.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Hold My Hand 121,004,354 (+585,338) / +15k compared to last Saturday

spacer.png

It's been super stable lately, winter boost is probably starting. Can't wait for the Oscar winning boost :eli: 

Edited by Artur

35 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Gar would collab with f+cking Alicia Keys first than with Bad Bunny. 

Hate her ass! 

A Gaga x Alicia Keys collab would def snatch a couple Grammys though

spacer.png

I will have to turn my stan card in if she ever collabs with BTS. Literally will be the most ear grating single the world has ever heard.

However, Doja and Bad Bunny collabs >>>> 

9 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

A Gaga x Alicia Keys collab would def snatch a couple Grammys though

spacer.png

Gaga already has like 20. We do NOT care about that anymore, missy. 

LyIFCdf.gif

42 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Is Max Martin even capable of anything rn? But I guess that’s her thing,  collaborating with old white men way past their prime 

spacer.png

Umm sis two years ago he produced the longest running top 5 song of all time and the longest charting song on the Hot 100 in history

LyIFCdf.gif

Fad Martin is washed up and hasn't produced anything remotely interesting in a while (yes Abel had some good bops but thats it). Even his minor contribution on Stupid Noise is nothing to write home about. There far more fresh and better producers out there.

LyIFCdf.gif

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Fad Martin is washed up and hasn't produced anything remotely interesting in a while (yes Abel had some good bops but thats it). Even his minor contribution on Stupid Noise is nothing to write home about. There far more fresh and better producers out there.

LyIFCdf.gif

Time for her Jack Antonoff debut i fear

Ga Ga, ha Happiness is a Butterfly 

LyIFCdf.gif

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Time for her Jack Antonoff debut i fear

Ga Ga, ha Happiness is a Butterfly 

LyIFCdf.gif

Love that king but I don't think its a match, altho id kill for a Venice *****-esque psychedelic trip from ha 

Or maybe we need Rosalia to produce her next album

LyIFCdf.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Lost cell service for a few days cuz of the hurricane but my family and I are safe and our house will be ok (somehow by the grace of god). Hope everyone is well :bird:

Anyway, streaming Chromatica made all of the yard work much more bearable lol :gaygacat2:

glad you're okay!

43 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Umm sis two years ago he produced the longest running top 5 song of all time and the longest charting song on the Hot 100 in history

LyIFCdf.gif

but tell me sis was that thanks to him or thanks to weeknd cause i aint sure

LyIFCdf.gif

Just now, Universo said:

omg at Bobby stanning Bad Bunny (& Cardi) on his ig... he also liked gagadaily's post about the shirt

maybe it is coming after all @The Witch

LyIFCdf.gif

His bald ass better book that studio session as we speak :WAP:

Ga Ga probably possessed by Harley Quinn rn, you know she'd serve CVNT :skeleton:

LyIFCdf.gif

5 minutes ago, Kimi said:

but tell me sis was that thanks to him or thanks to weeknd cause i aint sure

LyIFCdf.gif

well the weeknd didn't produce the song himself boo boo so what do you think

LyIFCdf.gif

God Martin's work remains impeccable as seen w his recent collab w Abel, its just Gar is too controlling over her "creative process" when in the studio that it would probably end up in another SL esque mess

spacer.png 

57 minutes ago, The Witch said:

His bald ass better book that studio session as we speak :WAP:

Ga Ga probably possessed by Harley Quinn rn, you know she'd serve CVNT :skeleton:

LyIFCdf.gif

the girls are not ready

LyIFCdf.gif

44 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

God Martin's work remains impeccable as seen w his recent collab w Abel, its just Gar is too controlling over her "creative process" when in the studio that it would probably end up in another SL esque mess

spacer.png 

Speak on it. Dawn FM is a masterpiece. Gaga wishes she had a Less Than Zero.

LyIFCdf.gif

Just now, FailSafe said:

Gaga x Bad Bunny

Gaga x BTS

Gaga x Card

Easy 3 #1s

LyIFCdf.gif

and 2 of them would be good

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

When Bad Bunny asks Gaga if they can recreate the DWUW single cover for their cover 

spacer.png

GAGA SNUBBED FOR BEST ACTRESS!! HER ACTING CAREER WAS JUST A FLUKE, ITS OVER! #WriteWhatUWant #MethodActingNotTheAwards

IGAKOOY & L4S DIDN'T WIN POP DUO NOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR, ITS NOMINATIONS WERE JUST PITY THROWN FOR TONY BENNETT! GAGA AN AWARDS POISON! #SayWhatUWantBoutMe #ImNotSorry #BestTraditionalPopVocalWinsNotAOTY

HOLD MY HAND FAILED TO LIVE UP TO TMBA'S HYPE, IT COULDN'T EVEN OUTCHART NOR OUTSTREAM IAW. ASIB & SHALLOW'S SUCCESS ONLY THANKS TO BRADLEY COOPERS ATTRIBUTION CONFIRMED?!! #UWontUseMyMind #NoisyIntrosAndScreechingVocalsNotTheCharts

spacer.png

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

GAGA SNUBBED FOR BEST ACTRESS!! HER ACTING CAREER WAS JUST A FLUKE, ITS OVER! #WriteWhatUWant #MethodActingNotTheAwards

IGAKOOY & L4S DIDN'T WIN POP DUO NOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR, ITS NOMINATIONS WERE JUST PITY THROWN FOR TONY BENNETT! GAGA AN AWARDS POISON! #SayWhatUWantBoutMe #ImNotSorry #BestTraditionalPopVocalWinsNotAOTY

HOLD MY HAND FAILED TO LIVE UP TO TMBA'S HYPE, IT COULDN'T EVEN OUTCHART NOR OUTSTREAM IAW. ASIB & SHALLOW'S SUCCESS ONLY THANKS TO BRADLEY COOPERS ATTRIBUTION CONFIRMED?!! #UWontUseMyMind #NoisyIntrosAndScreechingVocalsNotTheCharts

spacer.png

:ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.