• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

3 hours ago, helpthomas said:

and they should've replaced both highway unicorn and bad kids on the standard version of btw 

spacer.png

This I agree with. Welcome sweetie! Enjoy your time here :hug:

Stupid Love +89,696 

spacer.png

Damn, that's embarrassing

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south

spacer.png

Lying h0e, we know her south ain't blonde

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Collab Collab COLLAB

spacer.png

It’s the best I can think of unless you want jazz album #3 in 2023.

1 minute ago, Happylittlepunk said:

It’s the best I can think of unless you want jazz album #3 in 2023.

If it gets nominated for AOTY… :gaycat5:

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

If it gets nominated for AOTY… :gaycat5:

Her jazz albums should’ve ended with Tony….. 

:michael:

Stupid Larva is a disgusting *****.

Rest of Chromatica >>>>>> Stupid Love

Looking back on those calendar years with no new album / EP release; 

2012 - Tour, FAME campaign; new music with Stache (not an official release).

2015 - Oscars, tour, AHS. New music with Till It Happens To You.

2017 - Super Bowl, Coachella, tour, music video, documentary. New music with The Cure.

2019 - Oscars, MET Gala host, dual Vegas shows, continued ASIB smashing if not a full campaign.

2023 - Oscars? A new Vegas pop show?

Looks like it’s going to be a particularly dry stretch while her next big career moves are a WIP. Roughly 24 months to go until her next album release with the FAD soundtrack, potentially the same wait we will have for any new music period :gaycat7:

No wonder we are now dreaming up a cornucopia of high profile collaborations that all somehow successfully make it to release. The likeliest shot we have of being fed original music before 2025 / 2026 :gaycat7:

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Her jazz albums should’ve ended with Tony….. 

:michael:

She's gonna release another one when he passes anyways

24 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

It's gonna be quite the wait :ghostface:

The way J:FaD is gonna be an actual cultural reset I just know it :ghostface:

Like it has the potential to push Gaga's film career into the stratosphere if it goes as it should :ghostface:

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Stupid Love +89,696 

spacer.png

Damn, that's embarrassing

Her best lead single :giraffe: I said what I said :giraffe:

12 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Looking back on those calendar years with no new album / EP release; 

2012 - Tour, FAME campaign; new music with Stache (not an official release).

2015 - Oscars, tour, AHS. New music with Till It Happens To You.

2017 - Super Bowl, Coachella, tour, music video, documentary. New music with The Cure.

2019 - Oscars, MET Gala host, dual Vegas shows, continued ASIB smashing if not a full campaign.

2023 - Oscars? A new Vegas pop show?

Looks like it’s going to be a particularly dry stretch while her next big career moves are a WIP. Roughly 24 months to go until her next album release with the FAD soundtrack, potentially the same wait we will have for any new music period :gaycat7:

No wonder we are now dreaming up a cornucopia of high profile collaborations that all somehow successfully make it to release. The likeliest shot we have of being fed original music before 2025 / 2026 :gaycat7:

Unless J:FaD is largely original music, I would be shocked if she didn't do something musical before it. A break that long between studio albums (5 years) would be crazy for an A-list act like her and she has to fulfill a contract. Bey had multiple large-scale music projects between Lemonade and Renaissance and even Adele realized she can't do it anymore. Rih doesn't count since she did an album basically every year for a while.

2 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

Her best lead single :giraffe: I said what I said :giraffe:

well unsay it :giraffe:

nnn I actually love SL it just doesn’t have a lead single PUNCH the way her others do

even PI felt like the beginning of a new era even if it pales in comparison to her previous ones

that being said all her leads are at least an 8/10 for me

3 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

well unsay it :giraffe:

nnn I actually love SL it just doesn’t have a lead single PUNCH the way her others do

even PI felt like the beginning of a new era even if it pales in comparison to her previous ones

that being said all her leads are at least an 8/10 for me

Yeah, SL is a nice dance pop song, that’s all. It’s not a lead material. 

6 hours ago, helpthomas said:

my first post in here after like 13 years of lurking just to say

black jesus is one of her best songs she's ever recorded, and so is fashion of his love

spacer.png

you could've kept this

ZT7PKG4.gif

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Unless J:FaD is largely original music, I would be shocked if she didn't do something musical before it. A break that long between studio albums (5 years) would be crazy for an A-list act like her and she has to fulfill a contract. Bey had multiple large-scale music projects between Lemonade and Renaissance and even Adele realized she can't do it anymore. Rih doesn't count since she did an album basically every year for a while.

She will have one original song ar least on JFAD and it will be released in 2024, she will be in Vegas in late 2023 and I doubt she will premiere new music there unless it’s a stand alone single. It’s totally possible she won’t release a new album before 2025, which btw could be very damaging to her streaming numbers. 

when she’ll debut scraps from J:FAD soundtrack next year at her revamped Vegas show

spacer.png

Edited by hausofdave

I just don’t see the point in Gagz going back to Vegas when we could easily have an entire era before J:FAD is released. That, followed by a slightly bigger tour in 2025. 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

I just don’t see the point in Gagz going back to Vegas when we could easily have an entire era before J:FAD is released. That, followed by a slightly bigger tour in 2025. 

spacer.png

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

8 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Three albums is enough, but they were too much of a pop powerhouse duo to not want a reunion.

I'll never complain about a new Lady Gaga x RedOne reunion. There's obvious chemistry here and his produced songs definitely stand the test of time. So yeah make him back for 2/3 songs like he did on BTW. He could fit to some electronic rock influenced music.

But as lead producer I wouldn't mind someone totally brand new in her team

35 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

Get that bag, I guess. Releasing new music definitely won’t make as much money, but as you mentioned earlier, it would keep her streaming numbers afloat. I just can’t imagine Gaga releasing LG7 in 2025 :redface:

4 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

Get that bag, I guess. Releasing new music definitely won’t make as much money, but as you mentioned earlier, it would keep her streaming numbers afloat. I just can’t imagine Gaga releasing LG7 in 2025 :redface:

Yeah, her streaming would take a huge hit. So I hope she will give us a couple of droplets at least.

we will see if anything happens the moment filming for FAD ends. At least she did some live Vegas performances the year she filmed HoG.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.