Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

so by the end of this decade, can we get 4 studio albums? (excluding J:FAD since it's soundtrack album) 

• Replies 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

46 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

so by the end of this decade, can we get 4 studio albums? (excluding J:FAD since it's soundtrack album) 

If LG7 comes before JFAD, I think we can

ZT7PKG4.gif

2023, 2026, 2029

ZT7PKG4.gif

25 minutes ago, POPTART said:

As long as Bloodpop stays away from LG7 I'll be happy

ZT7PKG4.gif

Then you’ll be unhappy, see ya on LG 9

I know him staying would mean another great album, her best reviews yet, her being happy and thankful for his friendship. And most of all, him staying would mean some liddos fume and live for it.

Edited by DonnieDarko

Nadir needs to comeback.

ZT7PKG4.gif

Burns should be an executive producer along with Gaga. Some cameos from Redone, BP and Mark Ronson would be a great mix imo. 

1 hour ago, POPTART said:

As long as Bloodpop stays away from LG7 I'll be happy

ZT7PKG4.gif

Gaga too since she wouldn't be crying on her birthday after getting told her music has no identity and wouldn't be forced to do things she doesn't want to while venting on tour about how much of a nightmare that was

ZT7PKG4.gif

Bloodpop is about to become an Academy Award winner. He has come a long way.
I don’t really care who Gaga works with, she always brings the best out of her producers  

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Gaga too since she wouldn't be crying on her birthday after getting told her music has no identity and wouldn't be forced to do things she doesn't want to while venting on tour about how much of a nightmare that was

ZT7PKG4.gif

What the hell is that fanmade narrative when she literally said during her shows in San Francisco and LA she is so thankful for BloodPop to be her friend and making Chromatica with her.

But sure let's stan for her making ARTPOP 2 with a junkie who has hard psychological issues.

Edited by monketsharona

3 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Then you’ll be unhappy, see ya on LG 9

I know him staying would mean another great album, her best reviews yet, her being happy and thankful for his friendship. And most of all, him staying would mean some liddos fume and live for it.

He can do a song or two but not be the executive producer of the whole thing.  Her best reviews yet could also come with other producers. 

Gaga needs to be the one in charge. I'm hoping theres some new producers for the next record. 

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

What the hell is that fanmade narrative when she literally said during her shows in San Francisco and LA she is so thankful for BloodPop to be her friend and making Chromatica with her.

But sure let's stan for her making ARTPOP 2 with a junkie who has hard psychological issues.

Who the **** wants ARTPOP 2 besides popper ****? 

6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Most of her fans want it or just want unreleased Gaga music in general 

1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

drag. :jonny:

monsters LITERALLY came up with the narrative that bloodpop forced her to make the music on chromatica and it makes zero sense. gaga fans' obsession with removing her agency/autonomy as an artist is so damn weird. just say you didn't like chromatica; that's fine, but don't invent a story about how gaga was forced to make it to make yourself feel better. :rip:

41 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

We-

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Gaga too since she wouldn't be crying on her birthday after getting told her music has no identity

the mental image i have of this is she played some original lg6 tracks and execs told he it was a diamonds n dancefloor'd fadva the cure mess or smthn, so thats where that came about dd

ZT7PKG4.gif

7 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

We-

the mental image i have of this is she played some original lg6 tracks and execs told he it was a diamonds n dancefloor'd fadva the cure mess or smthn, so thats where that came about dd

ZT7PKG4.gif

But they approved Free Kygo? 

spacer.png

On 10/3/2022 at 7:54 AM, GraceRandolph said:

I blame Azealia and her bad attitude. 

I blame Sarah Tanno. 

Yeah honestly if Gaga isn’t going to release new music until 2025 her streaming numbers will take a hit. I think it’s time for Gaga to pull a selena Gomez and just have a droplets era. Just release 1 or 2 individual singles and maybe do like 2 or 3 collabs. At least that would keep Gaga streaming numbers afloat. 

Honestly, considering that super robust eras are a thing of the past and no veteran mpg is even trying to do them, I don't see why she couldn't do a lower-key release before J:FaD, let it ride through the movie hype, and tour in 2025. Assuming it's another return to form, 2/3 singles, a major performance spot, and some good marketing would be sufficient. 

8 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

ZT7PKG4.gif

it's not realistic

ZT7PKG4.gif

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Honestly, considering that super robust eras are a thing of the past and no veteran mpg is even trying to do them, I don't see why she couldn't do a lower-key release before J:FaD, let it ride through the movie hype, and tour in 2025. Assuming it's another return to form, 2/3 singles, a major performance spot, and some good marketing would be sufficient. 

This. There’s no reason to do heavily promoted, robust eras in the age of social media and streaming. Fans will complain, but I’d rather get a solid album before J: FAD then have to wait until 2026 or something. 

50 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Yeah honestly if Gaga isn’t going to release new music until 2025 her streaming numbers will take a hit. I think it’s time for Gaga to pull a selena Gomez and just have a droplets era. Just release 1 or 2 individual singles and maybe do like 2 or 3 collabs. At least that would keep Gaga streaming numbers afloat. 

I think Gaga fans need to come to terms with the fact that as she transitions more heavily into acting, streaming numbers are no longer going to matter to her. She's pushing 40 and is entering a new phase of her career so her success is not reliant on her streaming numbers. Saying someone pushing 40 should "pull a Selena Gomez" is embarrassing and would make her look bad. A collab with a genuine artist every now and then would be fine, but anything more than that in an attempt to stay relevant is very Nicki Minaj-ish, aka desperate.

42 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

it's not realistic

ZT7PKG4.gif

LG7 before JFAD really isn't that unrealistic, but I get yall trying to keep your expectations low

ZT7PKG4.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.