• Replies 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

No christmas albums, jazz albums or even not - commercial rock albums anytime soon, please. She still has time to do that later. It’s time to deliver yet another smash album, right after JFAD premiere of course. 

7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

No christmas albums, jazz albums or even not - commercial rock albums anytime soon, please. She still has time to do that later. It’s time to deliver yet another smash album, right after JFAD premiere of course. 

A new album in 2025? :rip:

8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

If she does a quick album, with no tour, in 2023, it would probably be something more experimental. 
If her next album is in 2025, she will probably do something more main stream. 

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Hope Fozzy is doing well :emofish: he’ll be pulling a Elizabeth soon I fear :dancehall:

omg what brought this on :bibliahh:

tho that time when she used him as an accessory was amazing :gaycat1:

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

A new album in 2025? :rip:

Somehow, I can’t see her releasing sooner for some reason and Blackoutzone said he wouldn’t count on her releasing before JFAD, so

:chick3:

She's done a lot of different sub-genres that fall within the Pop umbrella. It's really time for her to try out other popular genres (Jazz gtfo). Rock would be amazing. I really don't give a **** about the charts.

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

After exploring every scenario the past months I came to conclusion she needs to serve another BTW kind of album.

Xmas album is really the worst choice she could be possible do.

16 hours ago, hausofdave said:

spacer.png

HMH season has officially begun!

The Voice's contestants all over the world next 

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, Moella said:

Always Remember Godga This Way on The Voice Kids France!!

itunes: #32 ARUTW (RE)

And they performing "Hold My Hand" last week on Dancing with the Stars France.

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Slay :gaycat1:he probably bought that shirt at the ChroMAGA Ball

Taste because I bought the same one :flame:

The song is only a couple of years old, but rain on me really is an lgbtq classic me thinks 

spacer.png

Is that BTS collab rumor legit?

I mean I can see Gaga doing collabs the next couple of years until J:FAD comes out and her next album until 2025. But this isn’t the collab that I wanted. Can’t she just work with blackpink instead if she wanted another kpop collab. 
:psyduck:

Espcially after this iconic meltdown. 

21 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Slay :gaycat1:he probably bought that shirt at the ChroMAGA Ball

What is Gaga waiting for? We want a collab from both of them. It would do good for espcially since she has no new music coming out soon. 

1 minute ago, Happylittlepunk said:

What is Gaga waiting for? We want a collab from both of them. It would do good for espcially since she has no new music coming out soon. 

how would their sounds fit is my question. i cant see gaga do reggaeton or latin music. 

JohnWayneHolland

The fact that Gar could have the biggest hit ever with Bad Bunny but she chooses to Collab with BTS instead

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

how would their sounds fit is my question. i cant see gaga do reggaeton or latin music. 

You are right it can be hard but if she can do a mid tempo or slow tempo song with bad bunny I can see it happening. I mean it didn’t stop Dua lipa from collabing with j.Balvin and bad bunny.

12 minutes ago, Universo said:

omg King Bunny working that Chroma shirt :weeps:

Lady LatinophobicGa needs to stop paying him dust

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.