Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

18 hours ago, hausofdave said:

spacer.png

Italy is gonna be next, this show just started in here as well, some sites still use the photo from the 'Shallow' performance they did years ago thinking it was really Gaga.

giphy.gif

• Replies 146.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

JohnWayneHolland
8 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

how would their sounds fit is my question. i cant see gaga do reggaeton or latin music. 

I mean this literally has the same rythm as most reggaeton songs:

A Bad Bunny verse would a 100% fit that song, also he has done different genres too not just reggaeton, for example

I'm sure they could find a way blend their sounds to create something unique

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Slay :gaycat1:he probably bought that shirt at the ChroMAGA Ball

She really has to do this collab, she has no excuses.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

how would their sounds fit is my question. i cant see gaga do reggaeton or latin music. 

A song like this would be perfect for them.

6 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

A Bad Bunny verse would a 100% fit that song, also he has done different genres too not just reggaeton, for example

giphy.gif

What about bad bunny doing something like this with Gaga. She can uptempo Latin music. 

9 minutes ago, Leptine said:

:deadbanana2:

I feel that an EP with a good concept/theme a la TFM would be great for 2023. The visuals for the Chromatica Ball were stunning and amazing, so she can definitely do something like that for the music. But that would never happen so :'( 

19 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Lady LatinophobicGa needs to stop paying him dust

giphy.gif

I remember her liking a comment on tiktok about BB going to TCB but that’s about it

she needs to stop ******* around

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

giphy.gif

I'm glad he stans Gaga and seems to be a good person, but he's voice is so annoying to me... :deadbanana4:

If she collabs with BTS then she has truly lost her vision when it comes to music. One album pandering to trends was enough for me. :katie:

28 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Seeing how Bad Bunny likes to pick and sample random songs/styles just to throw people off, this is totally up his alley. 

Edited by Eric.

hopefully that follow from Bobby when he attended ChroMAGA wasn’t just for random, we need that God Bunny collab for another #1 and 1B+ streams

spacer.png

I swear if this Hag collabs with BTS after ignoring Cardi at her peak & doing the same with Bad Bunny rn… She’s truly over :katie:

29 minutes ago, Leptine said:

25 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

What about bad bunny doing something like this with Gaga. She can uptempo Latin music. 

Not this ugly mess

:chick1:

4 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I swear if this Hag collabs with BTS after ignoring Cardi at her peak & doing the same with Bad Bunny rn… She’s truly over :katie:

12 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

If she collabs with BTS then she has truly lost her vision when it comes to music. One album pandering to trends was enough for me. :katie:

Yall will change your mind once it hits #1 as always.

It happened with Shallow and ROM:lmao:

@IronFist1994

Majority of my Gaga related posts are in here you don't need to stalk my profile 24/7 in order to get updates.

giphy.gif

If she collabs with that group before Bad Bunny, Doja or Cardi, I might have to pull a white demon rant myself

X1wcoXy.gif

JohnWayneHolland
26 minutes ago, Katniss said:

I'm glad he stans Gaga and seems to be a good person, but he's voice is so annoying to me... :deadbanana4:

Kinda same, but a smash hit is a smash hit

giphy.gif

I need an I Like It/Dancin In Circles/El Apagon typa bop from Benito and Gar next year

754478795272093707.gif?v=1

9 minutes ago, Leptine said:

@IronFist1994

Majority of my Gaga related posts are in here you don't need to stalk my profile 24/7 in order to get updates.

giphy.gif

i'm convinced that's an OGH burner account that they just pass around:deadbanana4:

why is it always here :dies:

Not it turning 1st October and their immediately being a talent show performance of the new queen of pop’s latest OST sing :gaycat1: Her chokehold on small yt european countries with these local sounding ballad OSTS, hihi! (And she low-key ate fad on the climax, we await the official TV performance of HMH when she’s not danced for an hour non stop before) 

JohnWayneHolland

When Gar collabs with Bad Bunny in 5 years when he's not relevant anymore

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Kimi said:
8 hours ago, Kimi said:

Born This Way +1.142.046 

Chromatica +1.002.030

spacer.png

558050664_giphy(1).thumb.gif.273ee52f3cbfdc354fd179e14e7e63f5.gif 

11 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Don't see how that would work for Gaga since she's not just standing there singing. Not ready to sacrifice all the props and visual spectacle

10 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

She literally serves more with her interludes than her videos nowadays, we can't not get them anymore

8 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Not you thinking you did something with that post when you know exactly what my point was based on her entire career, lmao. Good luck with all those outfit changes, her entire band, a piano, dancers etc on a 360 stage. I'd like to see her try, but I don't see how that could work unless it's a jazz/acoustic show

6 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Nothing cocky about that post and not sure why you're talking in plural. I made a very clear and relevant point and you made a very illogical reply by bringing up she had one prop for Chromatica (incorrect if you count the piano too btw), when I made a point based on her entire touring and performing history. As I already said before you, could work if she did a jazz/acoustic tour, but not for a normal tour. A 360 tour in the way we know them doesn't work unless it's a band or someone who just stands/sits there and sings, so they'd need to come up with some solutions to make it work for a pop show

This idea that a 360 stage would only work for an acoustic/jazz tour is not accurate at all. Britney did a 360 stage tour for Circus which was a huge production with props, dancers, interludes, the full works, and it was actually really innovative for how it utilised the screens in a 360 stage...

4043542448_23a2f9aefc_b.jpg

projects_britney-07.jpg

Dhsm_lvW4AEHf5d.jpg

4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

It was also an arena tour, which would of course allow a 360 stage, cuz there's a backstage where you can store a lot of stuff. They'd need a pretty large stage and a high stage to allow her to change below the stage (or at least store props and outfits below the stage for her and all her dancers if they'd change on stage). As I said, I hope they do a 360 (stadium) tour and are able to make it feel Gaga, but the way we know them I think they need to solve some problems/do something we haven't seen before to achieve that in a stadium, but maybe a bigger center stage to create more space would already be enough

The Circus Tour played in stadiums too and all of the elements of the show worked just fine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.