Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

I'd rather have ten more Million Reasons sized hits, than have a single Bad Bunny'd or BTS'd #1. Sorry. :dancehall2:

Why?

• Replies 145k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

28 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Hold My Hand:

Spotify: 121.004.034 streams

Youtube: 145.987.000 streams

Total: 266.991.034 streams

For Youtube I counted all UMG licensed videos with more than 150k streams 

wv1MDzU.jpg

30 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Hold My Hand:

Spotify: 121.004.034 streams

Youtube: 145.987.000 streams

Total: 266.991.034 streams

For Youtube I counted all UMG licensed videos with more than 150k streams 

Y’all gotta stop posting HMH’s numbers, it’s embarrassing :rip: 

Anyone know what phone LauiiHD used for his CBT videos? the quality is amazing and i am looking for a new phone lmao

9 minutes ago, The Countess said:

Anyone know what phone LauiiHD used for his CBT videos? the quality is amazing and i am looking for a new phone lmao

Gurl I am pretty sure it ain't phone

33 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Why?

I don’t want Gaga to just do a bunch of trendy collabs for the sake of hits. Better to get out there and work for the minor hit than get some cheap trendy #1’s through doing what’s expected. 

8 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t want Gaga to just do a bunch of trendy collabs for the sake of hits. Better to get out there and work for the minor hit than get some cheap trendy #1’s through doing what’s expected. 

I mean, she's never done them before so a couple wouldn't hurt. She'd most likely put a little more effort into it than the usual collab like this since that's just her nature. I think a big reason why she doesn't do them is because she's always so busy and can't put any effort into them.

11 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Fair enough but as  @Bang Up said, she basically never really gave us trendy collabs excluding two for Chromatica. 

I really wish she would do that. We all know she’s so much more than this but I guess it would just put her on the map for the younger generation.

She’s gonna be out from the music world for years for all we know so I think I may be a bit biased too. 

when Gaga says she is 'strong enough to know the truth' in Guy, what is the truth?

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

well, that was kind of my point. :deadbanana: with bb and cardi, it would be an organic collab between two people who are fans of one another.

the bts thing... a quick cash/hit grab for both sides, but it would benefit them both.

Personally I would like only a Benito collab, I don't like Cardi much as rapper and her songs tend to age like milk, BTS.. I don't know what to think, I was skeptical about the Blackpink collab too and it turned out good, it really depends from the kind of song they make.

From here to JFAD she should drop 2 droplets, one collab and one solo.

34 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

One thing in the middle would be the best scenario, like I said in my previous post she should release one collab (first, since she's coming from HMH) and one solo (but properly launched and playlisted).

An 'Americano' kind of song with Benito and then a dark bawp kind of song a la 'Bloody Mary' to test the waters in order to release another BTW after JFAD and everybody would be happy.

1 hour ago, The Countess said:

I remember him mentioning which camera he uses in one of the comments under a Gaga video, but I don‘t remember which video it was. Hope that helps at least a little bit :) 

28 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

when Gaga says she is 'strong enough to know the truth' in Guy, what is the truth?

That she's a bottom

51 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

„I don't need to be on top
To know what it does, I'm strong enough to know the truth“

I think it means that even if you are suppressed because you are female, black, part of the LGBTIQ+ community, (or anything other than an old cis straight white man) you still know your worth and love yourself (knowing your worth = the truth)

Since the song is also about sexual domination, I‘m sure the lyrics have a sexual double meaning and also mean even if you are a bottom you can still be in control during sex or be the dominant force (knowing you‘re in control = the truth)

Edited by austriamonster

I'd take any new Gaga music tbh. Either it's a flop on a solo song or a smash with another artist.

Who cares as long as it's new music by her. 

I heard a story -  a fomo @GraceRandolph - sure told me, that Gaga chart solo again!

but I agree that when Gaga collabs it’s a mutual transaction, and it does feel organic (and iconic) and the media likes it. The only ‘cheap’ one to boost streams was Sour Candy. We have to be careful  she won’t do Eurovision in like 2025 or sumthn and half the set is LMFAO Nicki Minaj etc cause the girls begged for *** music that wouldn’t tank after 1 week :dies:

Spoiler

I think she’s like camila, she sells and works better with men… and I want a StylesGa and BunnyGa collab hihi 

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

“I don't need to be on top
To know I'm worth it 'cause I'm strong enough to know the truth”

Even when Gaga flops on the bottom of charts, she still knows that she is a bad ***** regardless of chart success 

Also, she knows she can still be a powerful woman even if she is more submissive in the bedroom 

After a painstakingly careful review of her discography, I've arrived at the conclusion that Judas might be Gagsus' best chorus I fear. 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

After a painstakingly careful review of her discography, I've arrived at the conclusion that Judas might be Gagsus' best chorus I fear. 

spacer.png

Bridge? Absolutely. Chorus? Hmm, I'm gonna pass on that one.

ZT7PKG4.gif

40 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

spacer.png

Evidently not. :eli:

spacer.png

You have to give BloodClot credit for this one. The production on loud speakers. :gaycatina1:

43 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

spacer.png

It's literally just a retread of God Romance's

spacer.png

Her and ReDone gave us so many classics but I'm glad they quit while they were ahead

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Y’all gotta stop posting HMH’s numbers, it’s embarrassing :rip: 

Why? For a soundtrack song those streams are decent-good overall, especially on Youtube, ok it's not a smash but it still had its longevity with still getting +600k streams a day, it could have be totally dead since months, certain highly anticipated Oscar performance soundtrack song couldn't even reach 20M streams on Youtube yet.

25 minutes ago, Hidden Place said:

It's literally just a retread of God Romance's

spacer.png

Her and ReDone gave us so many classics but I'm glad they quit while they were ahead

spacer.png

I came to conclusion that they need to work again even just out of curiosity, I'm too curious to heard a new song of them together in +2022 and properly because they quit while they were ahead without ruining their magic that I need them to work again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.