Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

So if we held a Little Monster scat convention, would it be jazz or poop? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, PicklePower said:

So if we held a Little Monster scat convention, would it be jazz or poop? 

3xilNRfRIAJd-kDV.jpg

April 13th, 2026 - MAYHEM Ball ends, encore bow song is LG8 lead snippet

 

April 27th, 2026 - LG8 album & lead announcement

 

May 1st, 2026 - LG8 lead release and TDWP2 in theaters featuring lead in movie

 

fire up the "Lady Gaga - LG8" thread, girls

spacer.png

This is the first time I could see Gaga releasing a new album in quick succession since the early 2010s tbh.

 

i don't believe the rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga was working on LG8/will work on it soon. She seems very "into" her music career and making music, the most I've felt that way since born this way days.

 

now… I still wouldn't be surprised if we saw LG8 in 2030. But, a quick follow up seems way more possible than it did after Joanne, artpop, or chromatica IMO

We don't need a deluxe. Getting CSTH, KFL and TDD on streaming is enough 

 

An album full of runway stomping tracks inspired by The Devil Wears Prada would be so much better. The majority of the songs can be reimagined covers like Harlequin, but bops instead of jazz. Imagine if Gaga does a cover of Vogue! 

What do you guys think of the idea of a scratch n sniff variant? I think it would sell tbh. 

gaga's riding a new high commercially and critically with mayhem/tour/DWAS and the GP loves her more than ever before and is showing genuine interest in her work (abracadabra was her biggest solo moment in music since BTW IMO, and DWAS her biggest song since Bad Romance, if not ever) and I think she definitely feels that too. 
 

I think she wants to keep that going 

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

An album full of runway stomping tracks

The concept of this

 

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Imagine if Gaga does a cover of Vogue! 

Yeah WW3

Just now, denim said:

gaga's riding a new high commercially and critically with mayhem/tour/DWAS and the GP loves her more than ever before and is showing genuine interest in her work (abracadabra was her biggest solo moment in music since BTW IMO, and DWAS her biggest song since Bad Romance, if not ever) and I think she definitely feels that too. 
 

I think she wants to keep that going 

This is what I'm thinking. It definitely makes sense career wise to release again rather soon unless we do more Mayhem singles. Radio seems to want to play her nowadays, so I think she could do more singles if she wanted.

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Imagine if Gaga does a cover of Vogue! 

it's already out :eddie:

 

These quick little cameos are cute but when is she gonna ACT again?

 

Imma need Godga to do something with Coralie Fargeat or Yorgos Lanthimos. An artsy horror film. Even that Fads and Dolls would suffice. :chick3:

4 minutes ago, denim said:

This is the first time I could see Gaga releasing a new album in quick succession since the early 2010s tbh.

 

i don't believe the rumor, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga was working on LG8/will work on it soon. She seems very "into" her music career and making music, the most I've felt that way since born this way days.

 

now… I still wouldn't be surprised if we saw LG8 in 2030. But, a quick follow up seems way more possible than it did after Joanne, artpop, or chromatica IMO

I agree 100%. 

And I'm sure Michael is motivating her to try new things. Anything is possible. Let me dream. 

:mandown:

Godga really only started taking long hiatuses between albums with Joanne tbh and that was a complicated time in her life. Her first four proper albums were released in the same time span as Chromatica-to-Mayhem.

 

While a new album in 2026 sounds unlikely, I haven't ruled it out seeing how happy she is to create again.

 

spacer.png

We really needed this rumor to revive and keep this base alive until December at least. 

Thank you Vanity Fair Italy. 

tumblr_inline_o8c61zet8O1rtl2hx_250.gif

She saw Sabrina releasing back to back and said 'I am the original back to back releaser'

 

spacer.png

Oh Vanity Fair Italy is so over once it doesn't happen 

22 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

We really needed this rumor to revive and keep this base alive until December at least. 

Thank you Vanity Fair Italy. 

tumblr_inline_o8c61zet8O1rtl2hx_250.gif

Vanity Fair Italy saw the base on the second page and decided to hit the submit button on that false hope article

 

tumblr_inline_o8c61zet8O1rtl2hx_250.gif

1 minute ago, Sweetestsecret said:

End of an era :rip: 

. 

60 weeks on chart is INSANE, oh the SMASH you are DWAS :WAP: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.