Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Some glitch seems to be happening. I can't get to other pages on the site.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So, HDD just confirmed that Michael is now her manager! I wonder what Bobby does now, hope he is not completely out. People hate him (and I agree he misses in a few important points) but I do think he did a great job with her and understands a lot about the music industry.

But let's be real. Is Michael really competent to be a manager? I mean, not anyone can do that. Does he really have the capabilities/contacts/experience needed?

 

Tory Carter/Scooter are professionals, but Michael is not.

 

Is that a win? Just asking, idk

Edited by Andraslop

Bobby is still on the credit of her most recent work (TDD music video), so no Bobby is not out of the picture. My guess is now Michael manages her personal side of things meanwhile Bobby deals with the industry and label and such, less about managing Gaga's personal circles.

17 minutes ago, Artur said:

So, HDD just confirmed that Michael is now her manager! I wonder what Bobby does now, hope he is not completely out. People hate him (and I agree he misses in a few important points) but I do think he did a great job with her and understands a lot about the music industry.

WAIT REALLY??? Omg…

 

 

I would imagine Bobby is still around though performing other duties. I don't think he's completely gone. 

11 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

But let's be real. Is Michael really competent to be a manager? I mean, not anyone can do that. Does he really have the capabilities/contacts/experience needed?

 

Tory Carter/Scooter are professionals, but Michael is not.

 

Is that a win? Just asking, idk

He probably doesn't have connections to music industry so I think Bobby is still around dealing with that, like getting deals, booking venues, setting up promos etc. Everything else he probably can do it instead of Bobby.

9 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

But let's be real. Is Michael really competent to be a manager? I mean, not anyone can do that. Does he really have the capabilities/contacts/experience needed?

 

Tory Carter/Scooter are professionals, but Michael is not.

 

Is that a win? Just asking, idk

Yes, he has an insane resume with transferable skills.

 

He's a cofounder, board member, and CEO of many startups and investment management related firms. 
 

He's a Harvard graduate and went straight into high finance after graduating. It is notoriously one of the most difficult industries to get into because of the barrier of entry involved.
 

His experience easily exceeds anyone on ATRL that pretends to manage their faves through a keyboard. 
 

You can easily find his LinkedIn and discover his ventures.

OMG just met Michael our lovely YouTuber he's so sweet! Ahhh :heart2:

Europe leg is so bad for me, it's 5/6am where I am when she finishes the show.

 

Hopefully I wake up tomorrow seeing Joanne song as closer.

:sabrina:

They probably co-manage her. Bobby doing the deals within the industry while Michael doing some sort of technical aspect or making decisions together with Gaga. 

Mixing work and personal relationships is dangerous. But I trust Gaga 

OMG!!

HDD on the "MAYHEM era"This is Lady Gaga's season 'MAYHEM' not an album, but the definition of an era where the artist reinvents herself and continues break barriers. The combination of exhilarating musical production, stunning performances, and a unique presence on stage and in music videos makes Gaga one of the most complete artists of today. Certainly, we will hear a lot about the artist at the Grammy Awards 2026."

HDD highlights "Abracadabra" as one of the favorite songs in the "Record Of The Year" and "Song Of The Year" categories at the GRAMMYs:

"When Lady Gaga first presented 'Abracadabra' to the world during the Grammy Awards 2025 halftime show, no one could have predicted the magnitude of the cultural impact that the song would generate. That video, with its electric energy and unparalleled artistic vision, not only put Gaga in the spotlight but also launched a track that would become the cultural phenomenon of the year. 'Abracadabra' quickly became the song of the moment, and its presence on social and cultural platforms transformed it into a powerful tool for creative expression, making it one of the top contenders for 'Song of The Year' and 'Record of The Year' at the Grammy 2026."

Edited by Bhumisah

Mayhem and Abra will be makor Grammy contenders this year FOR SURE!!!

MICHEAL SEND THEM FAT CHEQUES TO THE ACADEMY IDGAF! Buy that ****

Edited by Bhumisah

Mixing work and personal relationships is dangerous. But I trust Gaga 

 

HDD comments on the cultural impact of the "Abracadabra" music video worldwide and highlights the project as the favorite in the 'Best Music Video' category at the GRAMMYs 2026.

"In 2025, 'Abracadabra' not only stood out as a song but dominated cultural conversations. The music video premiered during the Grammy 2025))^5 halftime show, generating an immediate surge of attention; it reached 6.8 million views on YouTube in just 24 hours, surpassing previous releases; it topped global streaming charts; and sparked a wave of artistic appropriation by fans. From thousands of covers, children recreating costumes and dance moves, to official contests with fan participation via hashtag, to visual content reinterpreting Gaga's looks and visual aesthetic. Every number, every recreation, every share reinforced that this song is not just heard but lived. Its massive presence on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, behind-the-scenes content revealed in collaborative campaigns, and the visually bold music video indicate that 'Abracadabra' went beyond pop: it became an event, a style, a discourse, and a symbol."
 

 

 

throwback to 2016 when mustin bieber, the weeknd, ed sheeran and drake were obliterating joanne :deadbanana2: crazy how tables turned! time truly is the ultimate truth teller 

 

 

best selling 2025 albums:

 

#2 MAYHEM, Lady Gaga - 5M

#5 Hurry Up Tomorrow, The Weeknd - 4M

NA SWAG, Justin Bieber

NA Play, Ed Sheeran

NA $ome $exy $ongs 4 U, Drake

 

:WAP:

G1xeH8hWgAAFr53?format=png&name=900x900

 

 

 

HDD comments on the cultural impact of the "Abracadabra" music video worldwide and highlights the project as the favorite in the 'Best Music Video' category at the GRAMMYs 2026.

"In 2025, 'Abracadabra' not only stood out as a song but dominated cultural conversations. The music video premiered during the Grammy 2025))^5 halftime show, generating an immediate surge of attention; it reached 6.8 million views on YouTube in just 24 hours, surpassing previous releases; it topped global streaming charts; and sparked a wave of artistic appropriation by fans. From thousands of covers, children recreating costumes and dance moves, to official contests with fan participation via hashtag, to visual content reinterpreting Gaga's looks and visual aesthetic. Every number, every recreation, every share reinforced that this song is not just heard but lived. Its massive presence on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, behind-the-scenes content revealed in collaborative campaigns, and the visually bold music video indicate that 'Abracadabra' went beyond pop: it became an event, a style, a discourse, and a symbol."
 

 

 

10 minutes ago, The Witch said:

i want bobby out but her boyfriend being the new manager is NOT it :)

 

A new manager won't guarantee that she will be on a leash doing massive promo campaigns with no rest. I don't know what more people expect from Bobby besides maybe getting someone to do lyric videos 

Let me see how the Grammys goes, then I'll make a clear assessment on this new era. This is major and low-key dangerous

17 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Mixing work and personal relationships is dangerous. But I trust Gaga 

The thing is... I don't trust Gaga in this one specific area lol. :jonny: She has always had a blind spot with her men so I'm kind of confused by this. He seems to be "the one", which I love for her, but what happens if things go south? Putting the pressure to manage her on her soon-to-be husband seems like a crazy idea.

 

But hey, I will put my faith in her lol. I know what he's been doing so far with Mayhem has been some of the coolest things we've seen from her in a while so work.

 

 

Let's see how good he is at paying off the Grammy voters. Test #1. :ahh: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.