Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Hair said:

SPEECHLESS, TEOG, DITD, WE WON I AM FLOORED I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT ALL AGAIN TOMORROW :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I'm so happy for you!!!!! :heart:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Let's not do that revision please. Bobby wasn't a very good manager all in all. He mismanaged a large portion of Gaga's music career. We all clearly noticed a shift when Mayhem came out. It was clearly Michael who took the wheel and started managing Gaga and it's why the era is long, exciting and so commercially successful. We can thank Bobby for being good at helping her transition into her Hollywood career and her acclaim from the GP. He did a good job for her there but he absolutely sucked at managing her music. Michael didn't just become her manager. Some of her best career-choices recently have been because of him. 

 

Let's thank Bobby for his work. But let's also praise Michael. He is the reason Gaga's on top right now. We should be thankful for that. 

SPEECHLESS, TEOG, DITD, WE WON I AM FLOORED I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT ALL AGAIN TOMORROW :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

Guys IT WAS SO AMAZINGGGG crying 

Gagacabana was incredible but hard to see her. I had an amazing seat and view.
 

Love her sm she keeps outdoing herself again and again 😭😭😭😭😭

Wait is Baldy really out? I saw HDD edited their article to take out the line of Michael being her manager 

28 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I'm so happy for you!!!!! :heart:

Thank you babe:hug::heart:

28 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I'm so happy for you!!!!! :heart:

Thank you babe:hug::heart:

I lost! The Fame Monster should belong to my Aisa dates! I hate this bish!

:khalyan2:

BACK FROM BAN LAND ONLY TO SEE THAT GARGOYLE PERFORMED SPEECHLESS ON PIANO & BOWED TO DANCE IN THE DARK. LITERALLY THE MOST FRANKVERT-CODED SONGS. GAR WHEN I CATCH YOU 

 

the way I SCREECHED when DITD started playing tonight my god we won

Tonight was amazing, I cried so much during BTW. Speechless, TEOG, and DITD were amazing. :cries: 

Watching a mayhemball recording on youtube and damn that five seconds she sings aura is still so ******* satisfying :alexz2:
 

thank you gaga for not ignoring artpop anymore :gaygacat7:

@ 1'11 the camera that films from the ceiling

 

 

6 hours ago, MonsterFandom said:

Just wait for Taylor to drop :sabrina:

well taylor is very obvious and she ends every single artist in existence so she doesnt count

 

:sabrina:

 

(adele maybe is the only other girl aside from taylor from gaga's generation that could end her)

 

 

 

drake

justin bieber x2

ed sheeran

the weeknd

tyler the creator

travis scott

kendrick lamar

morgan wallen

chappel roan

sabrina carpenter 

tate mcrae

miley cyrus

selena gomez

ariana grande

deni lovato

jennie

lisa

rosé

cardi b

doja cat

doechii

lorde

 

all released this year and none of their songs and albums are bigger and has the impact of die with a smile, abracadabra and mayhem

 

:sabrina:

Edited by MonsterNavy

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

well taylor is very obvious and she ends every single artist in existence so she doesnt count

 

:sabrina:

 

(adele maybe is the only other girl aside from taylor from gaga's generation that could end her)

 

 

 

drake

justin bieber x2

ed sheeran

the weeknd

tyler the creator

travis scott

kendrick lamar

morgan wallen

chappel roan

sabrina carpenter 

tate mcrae

miley cyrus

selena gomez

ariana grande

deni lovato

jennie

lisa

rosé

cardi b

doja cat

doechii

lorde

 

all released this year and none of their songs and albums are bigger and has the impact of die with a smile, abracadabra and mayhem

 

:sabrina:

And she's releasing after the grammys deadline :gayhemcat:we'll take it

45 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

well taylor is very obvious and she ends every single artist in existence so she doesnt count

 

:sabrina:

 

(adele maybe is the only other girl aside from taylor from gaga's generation that could end her)

 

 

 

drake

justin bieber x2

ed sheeran

the weeknd

tyler the creator

travis scott

kendrick lamar

morgan wallen

chappel roan

sabrina carpenter 

tate mcrae

miley cyrus

selena gomez

ariana grande

deni lovato

jennie

lisa

rosé

cardi b

doja cat

doechii

lorde

 

all released this year and none of their songs and albums are bigger and has the impact of die with a smile, abracadabra and mayhem

 

:sabrina:

You forgot Mi

 

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.