Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

One really small nitpick I have about the MAYHEM era is that I wish they released official lyric videos for the songs. Something simple and tied with the visualizers/audios would be good enough. Lots of people still search for them on YouTube.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

42 minutes ago, Andraslop said:

G18i1TXXsAAmD37?format=jpg&name=small

Wait ZB is lowkey coming :eek: 

Thank god radio was better today. 
 

It's funny how TDD does so bad on weekends right now :dies:  I feel like In a few weeks that's going to reverse

Edited by LostInStereo100

Honestly I think Halloween boosts have begun already. 
 

Bloody Mary was doing 415-435K daily a month ago, and it's already doing 475-500K daily. 
 

I think TTD would be like #150 on global Spotify already if it wasn't this close to Halloween.  I am still shocked at no Halloween playlisting yet for TTD, it would help it plateau in streams by now. It's still dropping week over week, but the drops are slowing down week over week. 


Maybe it will flop into oblivion in a few weeks? Maybe it will start rising in a few weeks. Stay tuned :angelo:

 

 

This showed up in my recommended and it's so good now I listen to it several times a day

14 minutes ago, Erotic said:

I will forever kiiii at the fact GodGa has a BET Award :redface::redface:

Not me just learning this :dies: 

47 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Honestly I think Halloween boosts have begun already. 
 

Bloody Mary was doing 415-435K daily a month ago, and it's already doing 475-500K daily. 
 

I think TTD would be like #150 on global Spotify already if it wasn't this close to Halloween.  I am still shocked at no Halloween playlisting yet for TTD, it would help it plateau in streams by now. It's still dropping week over week, but the drops are slowing down week over week. 


Maybe it will flop into oblivion in a few weeks? Maybe it will start rising in a few weeks. Stay tuned :angelo:

 

 

No, Halloween boost is non existent so far. The Dead Dance is just doing good on its own, while Bloody Mary got a boost from Wednesday 2 and edits on TikTok. 

18 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

No, Halloween boost is non existent so far. The Dead Dance is just doing good on its own, while Bloody Mary got a boost from Wednesday 2 and edits on TikTok. 

I've been seeing nothing but Halloween themed audios on TikTok lately. It seems Halloween songs are growing already because of social media and tiktok 

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I've been seeing nothing but Halloween themed audios on TikTok lately. It seems Halloween songs are growing already because of social media and tiktok 

Hopefully we can see an impact on Spotify soon then :angelo:

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

Hopefully we can see an impact on Spotify soon then :angelo:

And I've been seeing Abra more lately :duca: 

 

This Gagaween gonna be lit :duca:

You guys, I went to see Stranger Things show on West End and this liddo popped up on stage, I screamed :deadbanana2:

 

 

Gaga maintaining her #2 debut for women this year :eli:

 

I wonder if she will end the year at #3, only behind Sabrina and Taylor. That'd be good company for our sis. :thing: 

 

In other news, she should be serving us candids in London! Let's go Gaga, chop chop!

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga maintaining her #2 debut for women this year :eli:

 

I wonder if she will end the year at #3, only behind Sabrina and Taylor. That'd be good company for our sis. :thing: 

 

In other news, she should be serving us candids in London! Let's go Gaga, chop chop!

Very likely. Also I feel like Gaga is still #1 WW debut for a female artist this year but I have no data to back it up, just vibes. Anyone know?

I'm not exaggerating when I say nations should study Gaga's multiple career archs. I lowkey get chills when I think of her masterfull post-ARTPOP comeback leading into glorious ASIB smashery and then artistic repeak with Mayhem. No need to mention the early years because that in itself is glorious. She truly is a certified legend already no matter how you look at it.

Taylor might be the most successfull artist this century but she's always had success and each era is just a predictable reponse to the criticisms of her last one. Gaga's career is just absolutely thrilling to experience.

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

11 hours ago, Mix said:

It's funny that ATRL tried to paint all the 2025 releases were a flop when MAYHEM and Sabrina did well 

 

:sabrina:

This "boatmates!" mentality as a defense mechanism for stans and flopping faves really took off this year. :toofunny2: It's now up there with classics like "it was ahead of its time" and "it was a gift for the fans.":rofl:

 

This look was one for the Gaga history books.

 

:flower:

10 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I'm not exaggerating when I say nations should study Gaga's multiple career archs. I lowkey get chills when I think of her masterfull post-ARTPOP comeback leading into glorious ASIB smashery and then artistic repeak with Mayhem. No need to mention the early years because that in itself is glorious. She truly is a certified legend already no matter how you look at it.

Taylor might be the most successfull artist this century but she's always had success and each era is just a predictable reponse to the criticisms of her last one. Gaga's career is just absolutely thrilling to experience.

It is thrilling now, during artpop and joanne it didn't feel quite so thrilling :deadbanana2:

 

I'll never forget all the artpop promises like performing in space or the problematic cancelled mv :gaygacat7:

 

during joanne I just don't care for yeehaw so the whole time I was like okay… :gaygacat1:
 

But yes gaga is an everlasting legend :gaygacat4:

1 hour ago, Erotic said:

I will forever kiiii at the fact GodGa has a BET Award :redface::redface:

lady-gaga-fake-tan.gif

30 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Gaga maintaining her #2 debut for women this year :eli:

 

I wonder if she will end the year at #3, only behind Sabrina and Taylor. That'd be good company for our sis. :thing: 

 

In other news, she should be serving us candids in London! Let's go Gaga, chop chop!

I would rather her have the biggest solo female song this year. :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, raraoohlala said:

It is thrilling now, during artpop and joanne it didn't feel quite so thrilling :deadbanana2:

 

I'll never forget all the artpop promises like performing in space or the problematic cancelled mv :gaygacat7:

 

during joanne I just don't care for yeehaw so the whole time I was like okay… :gaygacat1:
 

But yes gaga is an everlasting legend :gaygacat4:

Joanne could've been executed better but regardless of how liddos feel about it it's not a bad album and was an instrumental part of her clawing her way back in. Million Reasons is a great song and I enjoyed it's 24882919 performances idc what popper gays think.

The 2016-2018 era was thrilling precisely because it was an incremental build-up leading to an explosion.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.