Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I know it's "just a point system" but this is absolutely insane that it's still charting so high and we still have year end boosts and countdowns (2nd year in a row of those) :dies: 

I saw couple of random videos on youtube short using TDD as the background song 

2 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I would rather her have the biggest solo female song this year. :jonnycat:

And then get it again with Mustang in 2026

 

:jonnycat:

Bad Bunny Bowl 2026. He better invite Godga to perform their brand new collab!

 

q4hYWSB.gif

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Bad Bunny Bowl 2026. He better invite Godga to perform their brand new collab!

 

q4hYWSB.gif

Oh I forgot he loves Gaga! Now I'm all up for his Halftime show. :WAP:

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Bad Bunny Bowl 2026. He better invite Godga to perform their brand new collab!

 

q4hYWSB.gif

he's so winning AOTY

 

q4hYWSB.gif

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

he's so winning AOTY

 

q4hYWSB.gif

Not when MAOTYHEM is right there! He is probably releasing a new album with his performance, so that can get AOTY instead!

 

q4hYWSB.gif

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Not when MAOTYHEM is right there! He is probably releasing a new album with his performance, so that can get AOTY instead!

 

q4hYWSB.gif

time for ga to give him a call

 

q4hYWSB.gif

Bad Bunny x Lady Gaga - If I Can Enerte Esta Noche (Feb. 6, 2026). 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC1M8VKfNipvgMxxQ_AjG

Bad Bunny x Lady Gaga - If I Can Enerte Esta Noche (Feb. 6, 2026). 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC1M8VKfNipvgMxxQ_AjG

Lady Gaga as a surprise guest during Bad Bunny's Super Bowl for a performance of Una Brizna De Hierba (Blade of Grass). 

 

 

Edited by Doctor Dick

Lady Gaga as a surprise guest during Bad Bunny for a performance of Blade of Grass. 

Hopefully it's not Bad Bunny, I have nothing against him, and I kinda want a Gaga collab, but it would hugely increase his AOTY chances. :gaycat7:

Let's face it

 

Now that enough time has passed,

 

Can't Stop the SIGH ruins the iconic initial flow of Mayhem 

 

Sorry! Skip! :redface:

aren't the Scammys a week before the SBHTS next year? or has google lied to me once again?

 

q4hYWSB.gif

24 minutes ago, Erotic said:

Let's face it

 

Now that enough time has passed,

 

Can't Stop the SIGH ruins the iconic initial flow of Mayhem 

 

Sorry! Skip! :redface:

I'll be honest....

I am grateful and appreciative that we have more tracks.... thank u gaga...

...but I still listen to the original 14 track version.

Complete version of Mayhem >>>>> 14 tracks version 

Edited by Summer Boy

Bad Bunny should be nude and wearing a Chromatica jockstrap ONLY at Super Bowl when Gaga comes out on stage as his guest 

stan-twitter-girl-biting-finger-at-footb

7 minutes ago, Onion Girl said:

I'll be honest....

I am grateful and appreciative that we have more tracks.... thank u gaga...

...but I still listen to the original 14 track version.

Thank you :redface:

13 minutes ago, Rino said:

Bad Bunny should be nude and wearing a Chromatica jockstrap ONLY at Super Bowl when Gaga comes out on stage as his guest 

stan-twitter-girl-biting-finger-at-footb

You're bringing me back flashbacks of my mayhemball date, during voices of mayhem someone wrote clap if you're wearing a chromatica jockstrap, I heard a good amount of applause :gaygacat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.