Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

22 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Report and wash your hands. 

:gaycat4:

 

9 minutes ago, Mix said:

Can someone make a babylon live pfp when she was dancing for me

Post the video link and I can make one for my fellow PI stan with taste :bird:

19 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

 

The way she kinda washed McQueen a little :rip:

Y’all i cant get over how perfect the show was :jonnycat:

 

After ArtRave and Joanne I kind of didnt expect much in the visual department but the projections were ******* FIRE. Visually probably her best tour ever.

 

the triple homicide of Alice / Replay / Monster was such a ******* serve! 

 

also, we need to collectively stan the poem interlude. It was such a stunning moment in the show and gave me Manifest of Little Monsters teas. 

Apparently security check at her last show was not good… imma need security to step it up because Americans are crazy

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Just now, Bhabylon said:

Apparently security check at her last show was not good… imma need security to step it up because Americans are crazy

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

This would probably be my only complaint of the weekend, including train travel and hotel etc. 

 

the lack of signs, knowledgeable personnel and informations were not cute. I got my bag checked and so did most people but it was hasty at best. 

10 hours ago, Artur said:

The first show happened just yesterday, though

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

time is not fundamentally real

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

I think fun tonight was cut from the setlist because it would be too challenging to hit the chorus notes every night without straining 

5 minutes ago, TheMusicProphet said:

time is not fundamentally real

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

In Oreomatica there is no time measuring

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

6 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I think fun tonight was cut from the setlist because it would be too challenging to hit the chorus notes every night without straining 

I think they just picked the least streamed songs and cut them all from the setlist. Except for Enigma, which was added last minute because of twitter.

26 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:gaycat4:

 

Post the video link and I can make one for my fellow PI stan with taste :bird:

Awe thank you, I prefer around 1:11 to 1:20 where she screams 

 


thank you again!!

11 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I think fun tonight was cut from the setlist because it would be too challenging to hit the chorus notes every night without straining 

she sang shallow and hold my hand just fine lol. she can do fun tonight if she wanted.

13 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I think fun tonight was cut from the setlist because it would be too challenging to hit the chorus notes every night without straining 

Girl, I knew from the start this would get cut, it's literally a song about being dragged to a party you don't wanna be at :rip:

I actually think Chromatica would have been her re-peak in pop if it wasn’t for the pandemic. We would have got more singles and videos, big promo slots and Coachella. The fact the album has sold 5M+ with only 2 singles shows the potential 

3 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I actually think Chromatica would have been her re-peak in pop if it wasn’t for the pandemic. We would have got more singles and videos, big promo slots and Coachella. The fact the album has sold 5M+ with only 2 singles shows the potential 

5m? Someone lied to you sis :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

I actually think Chromatica would have been her re-peak in pop if it wasn’t for the pandemic. We would have got more singles and videos, big promo slots and Coachella. The fact the album has sold 5M+ with only 2 singles shows the potential 

From the start this was planned to be a short era. Single in late Feb, Album in early April, 15-date summer tour. So, like a 6-7 month era. Yes, the album would've done better without covid because of clubs, parties, Coachella surprise performance, etc... But I really doubt we would have gotten a long era or anything. It doesn't take away from the quality of the album though.

Back home from Düsseldorf :jonny:

Was right at the main stage at the barricade and omg, best concert I've been to. WE NEED THIS OFFICIALLY RECORDED

5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

5m? Someone lied to you sis :toofunny3:

Pure sales ~ 0.97m.
Ph. singles (40k / 3.33) = 0.01 m.
Di. singles (1.07m. / 6.67) = 0.16 m.
Spotify (2.042b. / 1500) = 1.47m.
YouTube (1.016 b. / 3500) = 0.34m.
Others (~1.726b. / 1500) = 1.23m

 

Total - 4.180.000

 

not far off!

2 minutes ago, Konril said:

Natali smash.

Sarah smash.

Freddie smash.

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Richard FIRED

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

10 minutes ago, Mix said:

Awe thank you, I prefer around 1:11 to 1:20 where she screams 

 


thank you again!!

No worries! There ya go. Lmk if you run into any issues.

 

eaqHo5q.gif

2 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Richard FIRED

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

They're afraid that nepotism isn't gonna work anymore and they had to do their job.

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.