Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

No way she does Enema again, if she's gonna return to Vegas with a Pop show, it's gonna be revamped, but I doubt, after a North America leg with this tour it makes more sense Vegas to be different, I expect she will continue with Jazz-Piano.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I would actually like her to extend Vegagas and make it J&P exclusive (if she doesn't plan on resurrecting the pop show), given how flexible they are around her schedule and how amazing of a show it is. It's not like she's touring round the year or in-between albums :rip: 

 

It's also a great and easy way to build live act reputation + have your career touring gross totals increase over time. It's how Celine got in to the $1B club. Most importantly, it keeps her in performer mode and creatively rejuvenated without taking a toll on her. Vegas doesn't have that same "legacy acts only" reputation anymore when acts like Bruno and Adele have followed with residencies. MGM will have her there for as long as she wants to commit to it. 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

As long as the Vegas contract will never ever EVER come in the way of her actual touring, then I say it's fine. She needs the most flexible contract they can offer her. If she had no Vegas contract now, I think she could've fitted more shows into TCB, and that makes a bit salty. But I think TCB was always supposed to be small post-2020, and her schedule was finalized way before 2022.  

27 minutes ago, Leptine said:

No way she does Enema again, if she's gonna return to Vegas with a Pop show, it's gonna be revamped, but I doubt, after a North America leg with this tour it makes more sense Vegas to be different, I expect she will continue with Jazz-Piano.

whats the point of doing jiz* shows anymore its not like she is gonna collab with tona again c2c was their last album

I love how you can hear the audience loud and clear on every single Chromatica track

 

I'll never forget how quiet and checked out the audience was when she was singing album cuts at the ARTPOP Ball :skull:

6 minutes ago, Mohit said:

whats the point of doing jiz* shows anymore its not like she is gonna collab with tona again c2c was their last album

She has never did the Jazz shows in order to promote the albums with Tony, otherwise what was the point in 2019 or this past Spring? She clearly loves performing that genre and most important she is capable vocally.

Billion Streams will be 5x Platinum next year and even after 6 years is out streaming everything on Chromatica other than ROM. I need her to add it to her US dates just to spite y'all. 

 

9kNoVeL.gif

5 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Billion Streams will be 5x Platinum next year and even after 6 years is out streaming everything on Chromatica other than ROM. I need her to add it to her US dates just to spite y'all. 

 

9kNoVeL.gif

Right, a ballad still doing 250k daily on Spotify 6 years after release is definitely not the flop *some* here would like to make it out to be

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

And the US definitely appreciated it more than Europe and Asia did. 

3 hours ago, hausofdave said:

if HMH got the Superbowl exposure and the fraudulent radio payola afterwards,  it would’ve shot up to Top 5/3, mind you MR was a #52 peaking song beforehands that the GP continuously said no to, its tragic recurrent streams for a so called “hit” and “classic” speaks volumes  :cm: 

It already has the exposure of one of the biggest movies of the last 3+ years, TTH and decent general playlisting, and radio payola up the wazoo since the start (not organic interest AFTER it became a hit). MR needed a hand to become a hit and is now outstreaming some #1s of its time, H*H needs a miracle. :cm:

 

One has been eligible for 4x plat for ages, the other will be on its knees crawling and scraping by to 1x platinum. :cm:

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

I feel like this is gonna be her last tour for a while… we better appreciate this now tbh

 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

7 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I need to see this live omg  :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

 

I think I'll ugly cry hearing ARUTW Live :jonny5:

Just now, Cryptique said:

I think I'll ugly cry hearing ARUTW Live :jonny5:

The one-two punch of Shallow-ARUTW is too much for me I fear.  I would collapse 

mariah-carey-flowers.gif

37 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Right, a ballad still doing 250k daily on Spotify 6 years after release is definitely not the flop *some* here would like to make it out to be

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

And the US definitely appreciated it more than Europe and Asia did. 

MR was a hit also in Italy, it's a classic, it's still played a lot on talent shows, tv shows, ecc..

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

30 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I need to see this live omg  :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

 

The 2nd part sounded rushed/sped up or something. But the first part and the outro wow :jonny5:

I’m really digging the brutalist design for this tour. It’s totally different than what I was expecting but it brings the darkness back into Gaga’s artistry which is when she’s at her best. 
 

Avi.gif.81b517fe4013c9fdd2f53ac4e21d0c62

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

If I see another *** complaining about Sine From Hell I’ll make it my mission to get them banned

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Try me

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

10 hours ago, Artur said:

Government Hooker +147.154

Born This Way +253.073

Judas +140.983

LoveGame +230.794

Paparazzi +215.988

Telephone +217.743

Alejandro +157.501

Marry The Night +42.834

Monster +30.794

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

damn GH still at 140k is amazing 

wonder why they didnt add it to the setlist

10 minutes ago, Bojana said:

 

damn GH still at 140k is amazing 

wonder why they didnt add it to the setlist

Prolly cuz they finalized the setlist and choreo and everything before GH went viral on tt

Also WOW, Gaga did that with this tour. She gave me everything I wanted. She really said "stfu and watch me SLAY!" :heart:

1 hour ago, Archetype said:

I need to see this live omg  :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

 

when all of the lights fade as she sings “And the whole world fades” and it’s just a single spotlight on her. chills, holy ****.

 

a ******* classic.

we will never forgive her for not making this a full single and promoting it.

Edited by Sacrifice

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.