Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

that @gagainvisible is a fraud. it was never coming yesterday. but i think it will be released in the next few weeks.

Ugh.  Im so gullible I easily believe any mysterious looking twitter profile as an insider :sadviolin:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The ideal finale:

 

Stupid Love 
I Like It Rough

Rain On Me

 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

There's so many instances where Gaga fumbled between demos and the final version of songs, but Babylon is probably the one instance where she got it exactly right. The final version is superior in every way shape and form. She just nailed it with that song.

 

Although I wish we could get that new demo in full :jonnycat:

How many more Vegas shows she has? 

Gaga is meant for WW stadium tours like what's happening with Chromatica. Not for 5k capacity arenas in Vegas:fish2:

55 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

“Fogel says his only disappointment so far is “that we don’t have more time to add more shows,” based on Lady Gaga’s busy schedule in 2022. In April, Gaga staged nine performances of her Jazz & Piano residency at the Park MGM hotel and casino in Las Vegas. The Chromatica Ball launches July 17 in Düsseldorf and ends Sept . 17 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida.”

 

https://www.billboard.com/pro/lady-gaga-chromatica-ball-world-tour-80-million-gross/

This makes me think she's really going to film FAD this Winter, I don't think she can't tour more because of the Residency, as long as she does the number of dates I think they could have gave her the time to have more dates and time for the tour, on the other hand with a movie production is not happening.

It's a shame that at the next show we will have curtains as your team didn't put the upper ring on sale at the stadium

12 minutes ago, Leptine said:

This makes me think she's really going to film FAD this Winter, I don't think she can't tour more because of the Residency, as long as she does the number of dates I think they could have gave her the time to have more dates and time for the tour, on the other hand with a movie production is not happening.

I think she probably will do a Vegas leg this fall tho

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

These vids. Crazy how her tiny ass can command 50k audience just like that. And we still have bigger venues like SDF :jonnycat:

 

 

Adding Enigma was absolutely the RIGHT call. It was made the be belted in a stadium like this. (still should've kept Alejandro though). I still maintain it should've been the lead too, despite what streaming might say (GP was HERE for her vocals coming off Shallow). 

well...If She's adding more Vegas dates then she might as well revise the entire show. 

 

Add Rain on Me, Stupid Love, 911, Alice, Replay, Enigma, SC, HMH and ARUTW. 

 

Remove Alejandro, You and I, Judas, The Fame, BDR, Aura, GH, Million Reasons and I'm Afraid of Americans. :giraffe:

 

 

She's definitely not going back to that Halloween GaGa parody show after this. She has a total of 2 legs left in her contract and I'm sure they will be Jazz + Piano.

 

If she renews her contract, which is very possible, then I think they will be revamping the entire show and hopefully going for a similar route as the CBall (ironically Enema had more deep cuts dd). I wouldn't even mind if she just does Jazz + Piano in Vegas tbh. The people are eating it up. 

Really hoping all of those random wedding gigs she did was to get some coins so she can get out of her Vegas contract early but she probably did them to help fund Haus labs 

I hope this tour can boost her confidence in creating pop music, maybe Chromatica won't be her last pop/dance album after all:gaycat4:

Jazz and Piano was amazing but I think a pop show in Vegas would also be a slay. But I think 9/10 things she does are a slay so :toofunny2:

10 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

She's definitely not going back to that Halloween GaGa parody show after this. She has a total of 2 legs left in her contract and I'm sure they will be Jazz + Piano.

 

If she renews her contract, which is very possible, then I think they will be revamping the entire show and hopefully going for a similar route as the CBall (ironically Enema had more deep cuts dd). I wouldn't even mind if she just does Jazz + Piano in Vegas tbh. The people are eating it up. 

Imagine returning to vegas after the serve of a lifetime on an actual worldwide tour… I like J+P, but another 15 Chromatica dates scattered across 2023 wouldn’t be terrible. 
 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1 minute ago, Mercurio said:

Imagine returning to vegas after the serve of a lifetime on an actual worldwide tour… I like J+P, but another 15 Chromatica dates scattered across 2023 wouldn’t be terrible. 
 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Oh I definitely agree, but it wouldnt happen even in our dreams. Miss thing will be in full actress mode by that time.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Oh I definitely agree, but it wouldnt happen even in our dreams. Miss thing will be in full actress mode by that time.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

This really is the farewell ball isn’t it? That’s the vibe I was getting from the opening show, she’s definitely gonna Segway out of this **** and not release a studio album till 2026.

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

2023-2024 will be a rough time for us non-ActressGa stans. :gaycat6:
Soaking in all this TCB content because the only thing to look forward to in the not so distant future is the possible Joker songs if the musical approach is even legit and she is even part of it. :gaycat6:

Edited by Album Leak

28 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

FYAfQbtVUAAyjkL?format=jpg&name=large

 

:dies:

She's every icon. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.