Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Exactly and I told her 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

At least BM was performed at JWT. All GH has gotten since 2012 is a slot at the Shitma Circus & one singular TikTok

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Edited by luckythisway

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I think she can elevate the show even more if she uses some props just to add variety to the show. 

1 hour ago, justin. said:

My only complaint is I wish she had performed Sine From Above. Hold My Hand could definitely be replaced with that. 

Sine would’ve been a cute ending. Imagine an updated rock version so she could still keep the same rockstar aesthetics as the HMH ending. :msmarvel:

7 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I think she can elevate the show even more if she uses some props just to add variety to the show. 

This. Not understanding why everyone is saying this is her most theatrical show yet when it’s completely devoid of props or storyline. We deserved an updated disco stick for Lovegame. :frown:

8 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I think she can elevate the show even more if she uses some props just to add variety to the show. 

It will get fine tuned as we go along.

2 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

This. Not understanding why everyone is saying this is her most theatrical show yet when it’s completely devoid of props or storyline. We deserved an updated disco stick for Lovegame. :frown:

I think we will have one in next dates. 

 

The storyline is there tho but is more visually than theatrical. 

10 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

no I don't think you understand I'm obsessed

 

 

The Best Chromatica song :jonny5:

Y'all i'm watching clips and still emotional when i watch her singing ARUTW beautifully..

 

I think i'll ugly cry if I ever saw her singing that song LIVE :jonnycat:

36 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

If I see another *** complaining about Sine From Hell I’ll make it my mission to get them banned

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Love the passion bestie 

 

the DoC version slays though, ngl

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

 

 

10 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

This. Not understanding why everyone is saying this is her most theatrical show yet when it’s completely devoid of props or storyline. We deserved an updated disco stick for Lovegame. :frown:

I think the show's storyline works tbh (the one she retweeted on her account). I prefer this over a Kindness Punks / Chromatica tribes / Anime inspired concept that would end up with her serving a messy cringey cosplay nn.

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Apple Music US

#189 Chromatica (re)

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Oh 

 

As long as the GP makes it to the legendary Enigma Replay 1-2 punch, they'll buy tickets for the Houston show

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

1 hour ago, zoldyck said:

Just listened to Chromatica tonight, and she really dragged us on fun tonight, plastic doll and replay :toofunny3:

a multi-drag between liddos and CarinNO especially on FT :rip:

38 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

no I don't think you understand I'm obsessed

 

 

performance of the year i think

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

19 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Oh 

 

As long as the GP makes it to the legendary Enigma Replay 1-2 punch, they'll buy tickets for the Houston show

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

I wonder if many can resist Plastic Richy and Doom Tonight before the highlights though

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Edited by Artur

7 minutes ago, Universo said:

performance of the year i think

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

It's what the best song on Ga Ga's discography deserves

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

There's a point after Engima where she goes back on stage and goes through the crowd, she can use that time to sing Sine From Above. Fits the narrative too. 

 

no like this is one of the coolest things she has done in a while

i'm OBSESSED

44UkizA.gif

Edited by Universo

I was doing some research (:skull:) and found out that Dot said this was the setlist a month ago on LGN's discord. Its always interesting to see how the setlists of her tours keep shifting constantly until the very last minute. Like she was legit rehearsing Alejandro and no one saw Enigma coming nn. 

 

Opening the show with BR + JD + PF looked really silly on paper but I actually loved it so much? The real "Chromatica journey" started when she was put on that "memory machine" during Alice so I'm glad she changed it. I only prefer the old closer cause it fits so well for a Ball. And once again this makes me feel like The Edge of Glory + Enigma are wild cards and can be replaced with other songs in the future. We'll see I guess.

 

CHROMATICA BALL SETLIST - AS OF MID-JUNE


CHROMATICA I
ALICE
JUST DANCE
BAD ROMANCE
POKER FACE
CHROMATICA II
911
PAPARAZZI
SOUR CANDY
PLASTIC DOLL REMIX
REPLAY
IT’S MY HOUSE
LOVEGAME
TELEPHONE
CHROMATICA III
BORN THIS WAY
FREE WOMAN
STUPID LOVE
MILLION REASONS
SHALLOW
ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY
HOLD MY HAND
RAIN ON ME
BABYLON

Million Reasons getting axed is the best idea Gags' ever had

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.