Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Government Hooker +147.154

Born This Way +253.073

Judas +140.983

LoveGame +230.794

Paparazzi +215.988

Telephone +217.743

Alejandro +157.501

Marry The Night +42.834

Monster +30.794

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

My only complaint is I wish she had performed Sine From Above. Hold My Hand could definitely be replaced with that. 

I know that for some reason Gar has this weird aversion to releasing professionally shot films of her tours, but this show really deserves the full treatment :jonny5: Hopefully this being a shorter tour and visiting less places makes her do it

32 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Oh absolutely. At least it flopped with dignity (like Alice/Replay would’ve done) 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Stupid Noise is the turd of the decade, even Fun Tonight washed it

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

I see fans keep saying “Golden Circle” wtf is that. Is that the same as early entry GA?

5 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Stupid Noise is the turd of the decade, even Fun Tonight washed it

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

I'm the #1 OSLH, but it kinda smashed in the tour performance

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

6 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Stupid Noise is the turd of the decade, even Fun Tonight washed it

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Spill. I feel like radio would’ve eaten FT up 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Just listened to Chromatica tonight, and she really dragged us on fun tonight, plastic doll and replay :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Just listened to Chromatica tonight, and she really dragged us on fun tonight, plastic doll and replay :toofunny3:

Lmao I crack up every time I hear those songs because the vast majority of us deserve the lashings! 

This tour is clearly her best. Hands down. It trumps Monster Ball for me in terms of aesthetic, vibe and aura. Like she is SERVING. Even her face was just serving non stop ****. Like she was giving us Cruel Ice Queen Fantasy. Also the sleeked back hair is GIVING what needed to be got given. I can't :jonny5:Chromatica is her 2nd best alburm ever and it got her best tour too. Excellent.

6 hours ago, Leptine said:

Honestly, despite me being in favor of a rock era or different genres for next music eras, this tour really made me want of another DarkGa era, nobody is doing it like her.

 

 

same sis same :jonny: Though I'd be more here if she was able to serve us dark pop rock? like you know the vibe of Evanescence sort of? Bring Me To Life would be an excellent dark pop rock BOP and a great sound for Gagz tbh. It's pop enough to satisfy fans and the masses yet touches on rock sounds she has not explored yet and that I am eager for. Also Evanescence's first album was MELODY driven. Like the melodies on some of those songs are insanely amazing. I think Gag would excel with something like that tbh :jonny: That type music could be an excellent source of visual inspiration for her too... :smitten: 

22 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

No, Golden Circle also has Early Entry. Golden Circle is a separate area close to the stage. GA is behind the B-stage I think

Which ticket package gives golden circle. I don’t remember seeing that anywhere

21 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

same sis same :jonny: Though I'd be more here if she was able to serve us dark pop rock? like you know the vibe of Evanescence sort of? Bring Me To Life would be an excellent dark pop rock BOP and a great sound for Gagz tbh. It's pop enough to satisfy fans and the masses yet touches on rock sounds she has not explored yet and that I am eager for. Also Evanescence's first album was MELODY driven. Like the melodies on some of those songs are insanely amazing. I think Gag would excel with something like that tbh :jonny: That type music could be an excellent source of visual inspiration for her too... :smitten: 

I love Evanescene, I would be totally here for her to do that genre, it's the kind of pop rock I like, I adore these songs, Gaga would kill this genre:

 

 

 

 

14 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

I don't know if this is true but we dodged a bullet

 

rose-mcgowan-a-nightmare.gif

10 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

It was a separate category, not sure if any of the packages included it

How the hell did I miss this? I don’t see it on any of the US dates

If I see another *** complaining about Sine From Hell I’ll make it my mission to get them banned

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

If I see another *** complaining about Sine From Hell I’ll make it my mission to get them banned

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

This. Direct that anger towards her snubbing GH, her first obscure album track to resonate with Gen Z 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Just watched the Hold My Hand performance! It was so epic! I love this woman 

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

This. Direct that anger towards her snubbing GH, her first obscure album track to resonate with Gen Z 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Exactly and I told her 

 

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.