Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

i just got to my hotel and I am absolutely GAGGED, the show was INSANE :jonny4:

 

I feel like this is definitely the show we have been wanting her to make for so ******* long. 

 

the whole thing was super CHIC as ****, the interludes were flawless, she looked snatched to the gods and that wig was ******* incredible

 

I loved how dark the show was, especially the first couple of acts, it REALLY took me back to TFM/BTW days and why i really love her so much 

 

the things I didn’t love as much were that she barely spoke or adressed the audience, it was so weird. also the Engima performance was a dud 

 

what also kind of bothered me was how she said that she didn’t think that she would give concerts again, or play Chromatica etc, when she was the one that completely disappeared and ignored the album

 

but overall it was really really REALLY good

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Somebody pointed out already but this  gave me strong Joker 2 vibes as well, like she's been reading the script over and over again and getting into the skin of the character over the past few weeks/months. If this is the level of pretend-insanity she's bringing to the role, oh we're NOT ready.

Absolutely :jonny5:

 

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

Omg I dont wanna get my hopes up but is Richy really OUT. This would be the biggest winning of all time.  :jonnycat:

So guys Im out of the concert and Im still shook :jonnycat: She did amazing

 

THE COSTUMES SOWOALSBDVDJSL

 

THE VOCALS NENDJDJEHFHD

 

Do yall stan or meltdown again?

Mawma, I love when she does this SHITE. Yes, baby, talk your nonsense. 

 

 

 

 

THE COLLAPSE. 

RewardingHonestBackswimmer-max-1mb.gif

ARUTW LIVE DEBUT PERFORMANCE

 

SC GOD TIER CHOREO 

 

HER BEST VISUALS/INTERLUDES TO DATE

 

VOCALS ON POINT THROUGHOUT THE SHOW
 

RICHIE FIRED!

 

oprah-winfrey-scream.gif

Richy is SOBBING in the airport right now as Gaga and the haus pop CHAMPAGNE I know that's right!

Always Remember Us This Way has 6 videos above 100m views on YouTube:skull:

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

i just got to my hotel and I am absolutely GAGGED, the show was INSANE :jonny4:

 

I feel like this is definitely the show we have been wanting her to make for so ******* long. 

 

the whole thing was super CHIC as ****, the interludes were flawless, she looked snatched to the gods and that wig was ******* incredible

 

I loved how dark the show was, especially the first couple of acts, it REALLY took me back to TFM/BTW days and why i really love her so much 

 

the things I didn’t love as much were that she barely spoke or adressed the audience, it was so weird. also the Engima performance was a dud 

 

what also kind of bothered me was how she said that she didn’t think that she would give concerts again, or play Chromatica etc, when she was the one that completely disappeared and ignored the album

 

but overall it was really really REALLY good

 

1 minute ago, TSwiftie said:

So guys Im out of the concert and Im still shook :jonnycat: She did amazing

 

THE COSTUMES SOWOALSBDVDJSL

 

THE VOCALS NENDJDJEHFHD

 

Do yall stan or meltdown again?

my fellow liddo swiffers serving TASTE :jonny2:

 

Glad you had fun :heart2:

I love the acts of the show. Thematically, it’s very much in the same vein as TMB and BTWB without being on the nose about it like the other two. 
 

 

I'm sorry, but ALL of her tours have visuals out of this world (including her Coachella set). 

 

 

We love a committed chanteuse.

 

Coronatica Ball ones are a collapse. 

 

RewardingHonestBackswimmer-max-1mb.gif

3 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

So guys Im out of the concert and Im still shook :jonnycat: She did amazing

 

THE COSTUMES SOWOALSBDVDJSL

 

THE VOCALS NENDJDJEHFHD

 

Do yall stan or meltdown again?

we stan her best show ever

Screenshot_2022-04-16-13-35-26-209_com_miui.gallery.jpg.25b01bc1555533210b9aab159c3f8f0e.jpg

 

 

2 minutes ago, Rage said:

Richy is SOBBING in the airport right now as Gaga and the haus pop CHAMPAGNE I know that's right!

 

I will absolutely never ever recover from the screams in Screamy Candy

RewardingHonestBackswimmer-max-1mb.gif

5 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Mawma, I love when she does this SHITE. Yes, baby, talk your nonsense. 

 

 

 

 

THE COLLAPSE. 

RewardingHonestBackswimmer-max-1mb.gif

I posted this a couple of pages ago but motha was really speaking her MIND and spitting nonsense :jonnycat:

 

 

Who studies honesty with wild gaze while through its oddity must wings take flight
Through alchemy the artist mind a maze a labyrinth of souls make joy and plight
Admired by all faithful to their craft my gasp is quick imagining we’re free
So like the way all children learn to laugh so effortlessly I have love for thee
If fantasy could surely make a friend the palette of your dreams would draw them mad
Beyond the universe you know and while some still search for color never had
This life is only art on life support, and nature is a knight no king or court

also she messed up right at the top, she opened Bad Romance with “I want your Psycho, your Vertigo stick” ddd queen 

3 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

When is the next date?

Thursday in Stockholm, similar type of venue

From the potato quality videos I've watched, this looks like her most well executed, planned, and cohesive tour ever.  Her vocals sound absolutely incredible, the outfits are spot on and look expensive/creepy, the lighting is very industrial warehouse, etc.  The biggest thing I've noticed is her presence.  Her absolute control of the crowd, the way she can dance alone on that central stage in the middle of the crowd and just let loose.  It's what makes her such an incredible performer. :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I posted this a couple of pages ago but motha was really speaking her MIND and spitting nonsense :jonnycat:

 

 

Who studies honesty with wild gaze while through its oddity must wings take flight
Through alchemy the artist mind a maze a labyrinth of souls make joy and plight
Admired by all faithful to their craft my gasp is quick imagining we’re free
So like the way all children learn to laugh so effortlessly I have love for thee
If fantasy could surely make a friend the palette of your dreams would draw them mad
Beyond the universe you know and while some still search for color never had
This life is only art on life support, and nature is a knight no king or court

 

 

this is her best tour I can f*cking wait for the LA date. She is one of the greatest performers ever and she is INSANE for being able to sing like that for 2 hours it just isn't human

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.