Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

If they don't record-film this tour professionally, they're crazy, I absolutely need that Netflix|Apple Music special.

 

72zx.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Those growls and the first drop :jonny5: :jonny4:

 

 

Omfg the absolute COLLAPSE. :wanda:

29 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

:jonny5:

The Best Part 

Do people not know how to keep their hands still and shut up? Jesus… :what:

7 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Yeah the lighting seemed underwhelming from the videos I saw, and the set list is still god awful. But I guess I’ll see for myself on the 11th 

Lighting for a stadium tour is what basically sells a show in a place like that. See Coldplay making the same tour for the 6456th time in a row, and breaking record because of that. :dies:

 

It's my biggest problem, to be honest. She's on FIRE and she looks more confident than ever. Controlled and acting like the amazing veteran she is. 

Edited by Blade Runner

8 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I definitely expected more from the staging 

 

somehow this brutalist/minimal stage seems like we didn’t want to put too much effort/money into this tour

girl if there is one thing that the show is NOT it's cheap :deadbanana2:

 

the stage is huge and clearly a lot of effort has been put into this show. some people just don't wanna accept they didn't get the version of chromatica they've had in their head for 2 years

I get the setlist complaints, but also the show ended up being 2+ hours, so I’m happy with what we got

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The way this base had ENDLESS meltdowns about this being Enema 2.0, her showing up in neon outfits, kindness punks, tribes, the brain piano from the 2020 VMAs only for her to serve Monster Ball 1.0 realness without the cheap ass GaGa cosplay :jonny5:

 

Call it Monster Ball 3.0: Chromatica Ball

 

YFV0ukV.gif

Probably they realize Enigma was messy overall (or read some criticism about it) and not the fans cup of Tea, I'm so glad they went in the opposite direction with this tour reminding of her first ones indeed.

11 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i dot even remember her saying this :bibliahh:

 

 

Ok this choreo is a serve :clap3:

I actually like the fact that the show was different to the aesthetic of Chromatica, I think the darkness/brutal architecture is more representative of how Gaga felt during that time she was making the album and that's why the show is themed this way... plus it's less predictable than a show that is just exactly the same as the aesthetic of the album.

 

when the setlist first leaked I thought BR was a really random choice to open the show, but it actually feels like a great opener and more of a statement of her return to the stage.

When she started walking through the crowd I confirmed she's not coming to Argentina, gays here would eat her ALIVE, there's no way she would make it out unharmed :gaycat6:

Just now, Dumbledore said:

When she started walking through the crowd I confirmed she's not coming to Argentina, gays here would eat her ALIVE, there's no way she would make it out unharmed :gaycat6:

Argentina, I’m devestated.

HER SCREAMSS UGHHHH :jonnycat:

THIS LEGEND :jonnycat:

I CANT THIS WAS SOOOOO GOOOOD MY GOSHH :jonnycat:

******* FREAKING LEGEND :jonnycat:

TRULY THE ONE AND ONLY :jonnycat:

I think she could move Enigma to the encore, and do SL-ROM-HMH in one sitting. Also add the claw to the final act outfit, not just for HMH.

Still think she needs to rethink how much SL choreo she does, because she is putting two choreo intense songs right next to each other at the end and her exhaustion really showed.

2019-6-21-53_19720_big.17

 

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.jpg

 

JH-GAGA-COMPOSITE.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1500&h=1000&crop=1

 

Enigma had some cool things going on there, but they get lost in between all the MESSINESS. 

 

Where the wristbands used a lot? Everyone had one? I feel like I only saw them during Enigma and people outside the "fields" were holding their phones and no the led wristbands. 

Free Woman being a DoC and tour highlight is such a kii. She said you f**s will love this song. 

Her recording the Blackpink parts omfg :jonnycat: YEAH YEAH YEAH YAHAAA :jonnycat:

Whats the piano tho? Like a branches bush?

1 minute ago, Blade Runner said:

2019-6-21-53_19720_big.17

 

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.jpg

 

JH-GAGA-COMPOSITE.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1500&h=1000&crop=1

 

Enigma had some cool things going on there, but they get lost in between all the MESSINESS. 

 

Visually I love it. But the lows are so low that... 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.