Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I do wonder how the GP feels about this. She really said "Let me sing the 3 songs y'all love the most right at the beginning and I'll sneak Shallow + ARUTW later in the show, but that's it, babes. Deal with it". djhjgg 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Archetype said:

Uhm that Hold My Hand performance, ICONIC

Right? I don't the get the complains, it was great.

 

I mean I get it's not one of her signature songs, probably they expected the song to perform better and become more popular so it made sense for them to put it at the end, I don't mind it as finale.

wow that visual for Babylon looks amazing.

argh the visuals, she’s unreal :flame:

Edited by Sacrifice

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

2019-6-21-53_19720_big.17

 

Lady-Gaga_Enigma_2_photo-by-Kevin-Mazur.jpg

 

JH-GAGA-COMPOSITE.jpg?strip=all&quality=100&w=1500&h=1000&crop=1

 

Enigma had some cool things going on there, but they get lost in between all the MESSINESS. 

 

you change the outfits and take that aure performance out and enigma would've been an amazing show

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Right? I don't the get the complains, it was great.

 

I mean I get it's not one of her signature songs, probably they expected the song to perform better and become more popular so it made sense for them to put it at the end, I don't mind it as finale.

Her team probably thinks is a hit. "We put it on TTH, what the hell". Someone tell them the news, pleaseww. 

 

Avi.thumb.gif.21534d88a665697f90dcba24f8

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Right? I don't the get the complains, it was great.

 

I mean I get it's not one of her signature songs, probably they expected the song to perform better and become more popular so it made sense for them to put it at the end, I don't mind it as finale.

Same. I feel Hold My Hand is such a stadium song, maybe she'll change and tweak some things as the tour goes on, we'll see 

Ok my thoughts:

 

  • The first act SCREAMS brutalism and it's executed perfectly with the stage. MOTHER.
  • Nick Knight deserves to have his dick gobbled on, balls played with, tongue going up and down his cheeks, nipples pinched, fingers going up his ass.
  • The choreo was actually cute, the only bad one was Replay in some parts and Babylon needed a smoother, effortless one.
  • Definitely needs a better closer. Awkward as ****.
  • Despite liddos dragging them I actually loved all the outfits and her HAIR omg. I can't believe I'm saying that in 2022.
  • The Babylon performance is kinda my favorite one because the gold blazer with those pants and then the puffy sleeves are an amazing visual to the song, then the screens framing the footage in ancient shapes, then she goes to the crowd and it really creates this "community" feeling from the song. My gawd.

 

NQ5N5tv.gif

OMFG This is some next level Monster Ball s***!!! :gaygacat5:

 

We asked fro DarkGa, AND WE GOT DARKGA! So here for this!!

 

I saw the videos and she interacted a lot. I thought y'all hated that part of her shows. 

 

BwWl.gif

 

Somebody pointed out already but this  gave me strong Joker 2 vibes as well, like she's been reading the script over and over again and getting into the skin of the character over the past few weeks/months. If this is the level of pretend-insanity she's bringing to the role, oh we're NOT ready.

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

 

 

:chick2:

She did amazing :flame: :clap3:

 

It's time to admit, Richie did a great work with choreography this time.

 

Gaga is truly in one of her best shape ever.

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

 

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I do wonder how the GP feels about this. She really said "Let me sing the 3 songs y'all love the most right at the beginning and I'll sneak Shallow + ARUTW later in the show, but that's it, babes. Deal with it". djhjgg 

 

 

 

She put Telephone / Lovegame in the middle for a reason

BTW and TEOG were also hits

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

 

13 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Uhm that Hold My Hand performance, ICONIC

Yeah, it was epic. A true rockstar.

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Somebody pointed out already but this  gave me strong Joker 2 vibes as well, like she's been reading the script over and over again and getting into the skin of the character over the past few weeks/months. If this is the level of pretend-insanity she's bringing to the role, oh we're NOT ready.

I got the same vibe as well. Hopefully we are right.

14 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Oh? I didn't catch this in the stream at all :deadbanana:

 

 

This was easily her best tour intro. That iron coffin outfit was everything :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Somebody pointed out already but this  gave me strong Joker 2 vibes as well, like she's been reading the script over and over again and getting into the skin of the character over the past few weeks/months. If this is the level of pretend-insanity she's bringing to the role, oh we're NOT ready.

MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

 

This is so incredible. I'm literally on my knees. 

 

DESTROY ME, MOTHER. PLEASE. Shoot me. 

 

RewardingHonestBackswimmer-max-1mb.gif

 

 

OMG WHAAAAAAT SHE REALLY FIRED THE RATT

 

 

WE WON SO MUCH TODAY :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

the way we're winning so much today

 

 

 

oprah-winfrey-scream.gif

4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

the way we're winning so much today

 

 

 

Not Richy's instagram going PRIVATE :hoetenks: BYE BYEEEEE

Holy **** this transition. The camera work and direction of the tour is immaculate. So many stunning camera shots and angles

 

j

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.