Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Considering already her history with tour cancellation, health issues and this kind of stuff, she and her team should basically quarantine for the whole tour, avoid public places-areas and having contact with people, staying very careful to the next level and I would be surprised if they're not behave like this after all the mess of the past 2 years and the difficulty to reschedule this tour.

 

Another cancellation would be a very bad look.

10 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Poor Gar swimming in the flood :toofunny3:

Wait. Aren't there chances of rain during mid/late summer? :dancehall: 

 

Poor liddos in the pit/GA zone.

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Just now, BadMonster said:

what do you mean 'aren't there supposed to be'?

I'm just worried that it's mid/late summer. There could be rains.

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I'm just worried that it's mid/late summer. There could be rains.

Actually the latest Meteo news For France…. 45 degrees ☠️ Hopefully it won’t be the case

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

oh, lol, thought you meant it needed to happen. It's Europe, rain's possible every day

And the Tokyo dates, it's right in the middle of typhoon season. :deadbanana4:

Juana is the album I least return too, but I’m listening to it now for the first time in a while and whew it kinda slays?

 

I was never a hater but I forgot that the highs are really high 

HMH now at 50M views!

 

We need to get HMH, 911, LWIF, MTN and Eh Eh to 100M views 

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Actually the latest Meteo news For France…. 45 degrees ☠️ Hopefully it won’t be the case

no way, are you serious? :biblio:

 

Last time I was in Madrid I got 39 degrees and I was MELTING :deadbanana4:

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Juana is the album I least return too, but I’m listening to it now for the first time in a while and whew it kinda slays?

 

I was never a hater but I forgot that the highs are really high 

it’s amazing and people hate on it unnecessarily :biblio:

 

I’m a Perfect Illusion stan till the end of my days 

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

no way, are you serious? :biblio:

 

Last time I was in Madrid I got 39 degrees and I was MELTING :deadbanana4:

Maybe a typo, but 35 is very possible and a stadium could be a huge oven. 

14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Actually the latest Meteo news For France…. 45 degrees ☠️ Hopefully it won’t be the case

45 degrees ????? I'm sorry but if the temperature is anywhere close to 40 degrees on the date of the show I will not queue. I appreciate my life more than being a couple rows closer

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

Maybe a typo, but 35 is very possible and a stadium could be a huge oven. 

AccuWeather so far is saying 26-28 degrees, but predictions basically three weeks before the show are very flimsy. No sign yet of another huge heatwave coming by the end of the month but it could be very possible.

 

I feel really bad for the gheys and girlies wearing PVC, plastics, pleasers or are in full drag 

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Puttanesca said:

Lord, it's going to be so difficult to avoid videos of the first show. I don't have the willpower. :jonny5:

I just want to know the Setlist :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

AccuWeather so far is saying 26-28 degrees, but predictions basically three weeks before the show are very flimsy. No sign yet of another huge heatwave coming by the end of the month but it could be very possible.

 

I feel really bad for the gheys and girlies wearing PVC, plastics, pleasers or are in full drag 

I saw a prediction of 26 degrees as well and I hope it stays this way :biblio:

GH spotify:

 

#143 (+5) Belarus

#162 (+6) Khazakhstan

#177 (+22) Ukraine

 

:gaycat:

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

17 hours ago, BadMonster said:

two of those are incredible songs... Angel Down, Dope, and SHICD are the bottom 3 BY FAR

So happy I could die is in the upper echelon of her entire discography wdym :biblio:

Bad Monster indeed. 
 

Replay, Enigma, and Teeth bottom 3 and that’s not an argument it’s a FACT

Viral 50 Ukraine

 

46.(NE) Government Hooker

 

:gaycat:

HMH is FIRED from It's A Hit! playlist (-2.27M).

 

0PrtgB4.gif 

  • ATRL Moderator

I just noticed Teeth has more streams than So Happy I Could Die and Dance In The Dark. How does this happen?

 

Q7EkoJS.gif

49 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

no way, are you serious? :biblio:

 

Last time I was in Madrid I got 39 degrees and I was MELTING :deadbanana4:

Madrid's weather is lowkey brutal, the summers are so hot, and even though the winters aren't that cold, it's so dry and windy, it just always feels colder. The city is absolutely perfect durinng spring/fall but girl, summer/winter's a C-word.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.