Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

We'll probably get some info as soon as they start building the stage in Düsseldorf, no? Will they rehearse there for a few days, or will they just do that in a studio or something?

They are rehearsing on a soundstage in the UK, they will probably go to Dusseldorf the day before

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Need Fad in a Scorsese film :clownny:

And Tarantino too :clownny:

 

He's only making one more movie so I need Gar to snatch a role

3 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

next lead single first week predictions 

 

“crazy love” solo lead single mix with perfect illusion and stupid love with weird way of saying “love” , screaming when its not needed. 

 

#1 on itunes for 2 days and get kicked out by the current viral hit thats slaying charts. 

#9 on US spotify 750k streams , drop to #27 in 2nd day 420k streams 

#112 peak on Apple Music US drop off top200 after 2 days

radio first week deal and then pulled from the radio after first month

6.5m first day on youtube and only %10 of it from US

 

#17 debut on BBHot100 

total 7 weeks on hot100 and drop off. 

:gaygacat5:

THE ACCURACY :WAP: Make it happen! 

40 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I hope they will see every spoilers 

  Hide contents

:monkey: come to east asia you stupid btch 

 

XenophobicGa is ******* over

 

Ua2pHII.gif

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Anything to be excited about?

I was about to say "New Haus Labs products!" but not even that is true :monkey:

6 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Anything to be excited about?

Government Hooker video coming this friday

 

Ua2pHII.gif

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 :wanda:

I think about these SNL performances all the time. I love the way she used to switch up the songs when performing them live. The simple choreo she used to do back then was way better too. After BR I feel like she and her team ramped up the crazy choreo and well... we know how that went. :/

13 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Government Hooker video coming this friday

 

Ua2pHII.gif

Directed by Steven Klein

Ua2pHII.gif

56 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Gaga being active in Tik Tok could do wonders for her appeal to new generations.

It would help her immensely :jonny5:

Can they use a drone to leak the stage? I remember the Superbowl stage leaked days before and we were all having meltdowns for the lack of screens and projectors :toofunny2:

When the opening act is Lady Starlight mixing Down of Chromatica. 

We're less than two weeks away and GodGa has done nothing to tease the tour :toofunny2: Love her

5 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

When the opening act is Lady Starlight mixing Down of Chromatica. 

I actually fear for the audience when she does the SFA remix :redface:

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Gays in here crying cause they don't wanna see no Cosmetica Ball spoilers

 

@Artur

 

1172957parasite-memejpg.JPG

I'm gonna post every spoiler myself

 

1172957parasite-memejpg.JPG

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Directed by Steven Klein

Ua2pHII.gif

We want a sexy summery video not some homo'd fantasy

 

The Witch

 

Besties idk what to wear to the New Jersey Chromaga Ball date

Its the MET Gala for gays, so I feel like I have to step it up 

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Besties idk what to wear to the New Jersey Chromaga Ball date

Its the MET Gala for gays, so I feel like I have to step it up 

I’m just wearing regular clothing lol

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Germany should gross between 4.5 and 5M

Sweden 3.5-4M
Paris something like 7.5M

netherlands 3M

London probably 10M

scared that this tour might not reach 100 million with the 20 shows....

1 hour ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Need Fad in a Scorsese film :clownny:

She should join his upcoming Roosevelt biopic with DiCaprio :swan:

what are the chances she sings

 

1) The Queen

2) Animal

 

on this tour?

8 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Besties idk what to wear to the New Jersey Chromaga Ball date

Its the MET Gala for gays, so I feel like I have to step it up 

If she opens with anything other than alice or engima you can do a quick change into this look

 

FO6_RdmWYAMgsNd.jpg

16 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Besties idk what to wear to the New Jersey Chromaga Ball date

Its the MET Gala for gays, so I feel like I have to step it up 

 

9 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

what are the chances she sings

 

2) Animal

 

on this tour?

Come on now, She probably doesn't even remember she recorded that :dies:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.