Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

Madrid's weather is lowkey brutal, the summers are so hot, and even though the winters aren't that cold, it's so dry and windy, it just always feels colder. The city is absolutely perfect durinng spring/fall but girl, summer/winter's a C-word.

girl I swear, it wasn’t even summer yet but it was HOT. I had to spend one afternoon in my hotel room cause I couldn’t take it :rip:

 

I hope Paris is not that hot on that weekend otherwise i’ll just die :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

sour candy could’ve been her first multi format smash since telephone. 

everyone who heard it just loved it.

pop , rhythmic, urban, dance , hac and so on. 

it was THEE song on the album and still is. 

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

girl I swear, it wasn’t even summer yet but it was HOT. I had to spend one afternoon in my hotel room cause I couldn’t take it :rip:

 

I hope Paris is not that hot on that weekend otherwise i’ll just die :deadbanana4:

I went to Murcia(South of Spain) once during a heatwave, it was like 43 or something like that and when I tell you I BOILED, I was half expecting to look like snooky when I got back to my room. 

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

I went to Murcia(South of Spain) once during a heatwave, it was like 43 or something like that and when I tell you I BOILED, I was half expecting to look like snooky when I got back to my room. 

never been to the south, but Madrid is a lot of fun :gaycat2:

Just now, AlexStexaul said:

sour candy could’ve been her first multi format smash since telephone. 

everyone who heard it just loved it.

pop , rhythmic, urban, dance , hac and so on. 

it was THEE song on the album and still is. 

Gaga doesn't like to follow trends. Insterscope probably made her do that collab anyway, not because she doesn't appreciate K-pop and J-pop beceause we know she's always liked it, but I really don't see 30-something Gaga going out her way to book that collab(contrary to whatever might have been said during the interviews) And around the time C-word album was released everybody was releasing songs with kpop acts, most of them were horrible, and we know she hates looking like she's following trends. It was a bad business decision because Sour Candy is actually a really nice track, it's catchy and a bop. Nothing special in any sense but above most of the Western/kpop trash that was being released back then. 

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

never been to the south, but Madrid is a lot of fun :gaycat2:

Imo, the best European capital for the skittles squad, by far. 

sour candy was too cool. 

like u could never believe its a gaga song in a surprisingly good way. 

the urban rhythmic vibes of it truly so exciting. 

 

she will never gonna seen that much cool again.

 

:gaygacat5:

1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

Gaga doesn't like to follow trends. Insterscope probably made her do that

well thats why i say she should have 0 say on the album & its sound & its creative direction & lyrics & production and so on. 

sour candy was the only perfection and the only song with cool factor on it. 

 

good job interscope! 

1 minute ago, AlexStexaul said:

well thats why i say she should have 0 say on the album & its sound & its creative direction & lyrics & production and so on. 

lady-gaga-you-have-to-stop.gif

1 minute ago, AlexStexaul said:

well thats why i say she should have 0 say on the album & its sound & its creative direction & lyrics & production and so on. 

sour candy was the only perfection and the only song with cool factor on it. 

 

good job interscope! 

:rip:

gaga’s ideas = hold my hand 

 

interscope’s idea and the greatness that is blackpink = sour candy 

 

good luck charting on spotify top100 let alone top2 like sour candy

why do i want new music already

we need ha to released the song she promised for chromatica tv as a gift to the fans

 

UrC0zAS.gif

the way this base will have hard time when her next lead single called “ crazy love” or something like that, and its something in between perfect illusion( it wasnt love) and stupid love. 

while she sing it in a worst way of screaming and debuting last on radio callouts while free falling on itunes & spotify after 2nd day and never reaching top100 on apple music US

 

i know thats right :gaycatina1:

  • ATRL Moderator

the way I was absolutely SHOOK when Alice started playing the first time :WAP: whew what a song 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Katniss said:

"Cool factor" is the new derk bopz now?! :bibliahh:

Time to get it banned :mandown:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Sour Interlude meltdowns in 2022

 

Ua2pHII.gif

well everyone’s darling hmh didnt even lasted a month. poor ha, never stood a chance. it was a trainwreck since the day it was announced.

 

so we back to real hit that is sour candy. 

:gaygacat5:

yet here you are still having the same old meltdowns and you will still be here after Crazy Love bombs too.

 

they never leave. Godga forever owns them.

 

Ua2pHII.gif

3 hours ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Low key hope her team got infect with latest variant of COVID before tour commencement so they can manage the uncertainty.

 

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened :bibliahh:

14 minutes ago, Sugden said:

why do i want new music already

we need ha to released the song she promised for chromatica tv as a gift to the fans

 

UrC0zAS.gif

When was this promised? She has never said the words chromatica (Taylor version) before 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.