Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

the power in that song and the meaning of so happy i could die :jonnycat: 

it just gets me so much :jonnycat:

ugh what a great artist she was back in the day, truly unique :jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Is Goldderby predicting a Best Original Song nom for Hold My Makeup?

Gar album ranking post Dolby Atmos (subject to change once her full discography is available):

 

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

The Fame 

Joanne 

ARTPOP 

Chrome 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

18 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

When she literally started Diamond Heart at Citi Field night 1 at 10pm :deadbanana: 

My dad was FOOKING FUUUMING bc she was running so late. We explained that Gar does this at every tour & he got over it once he heard Diamond Hymn’s excellent opening performance. It’s now one of his favorite songs by her 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

14 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Is Goldderby predicting a Best Original Song nom for Hold My Makeup?

Yes

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

I think Stade de France doesn't have a roof covering the entire stadium? So since it's a summer stadium tour, there'd be daylight. It'd probably be twilight for the encore. So glad the stadium in Arnhem has a roof that can close, cuz if it is closed, that show will be entirely in dark and it might be one of the only ones this tour

How lucky. Usually some of the production values (lights, screens, etc) seems less impactful during daylight. I remember watching some videos of the Formation tour that took place during the daylight and is a different experience.

 

I will have so much fun eitherwat :wanda:

2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’m actually quite sure Ariana, Elton and BP will perform with Gaga at at least one show each.

Elton is on his own tour, Ariana will be filming Wicked, and I doubt BP will be there..

 

Tbh even if they were all free it would still be highly unlikely

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

 

 

Apparently this performance's sound is viral on Instagram Reels :deadvision: this **** is too random

 

 

18 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yes

Even though she’s up against the songwriters from La La Land and The Greatest Showman this year? Or are they are judging from what’s been heard so far?

Speaking of daylight performances, I'm still SO glad her Halftime show wasn't a daylight mess. That would have been absolutely terrible.

 

She has great daylight performances & sets though, but her tours production shines better in the dark.

6 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

I would MUCH rather wait and chill for a bit then have her come out in the daylight in these outdoor stadiums 

Same.

 

9:30 pm is a good hour to start the show.

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Pics?

pzYVWPo.gif

 

 

00031-valentino-fall-22-ready-to-wear-pa

00078-valentino-fall-22-ready-to-wear-pa

00015-valentino-fall-22-ready-to-wear-pa

00012-valentino-fall-22-ready-to-wear-pa

 

These pieces could be used as base for some tour outfit, but I don't really see them translating well to a proper tour costume, only the color, the feathers or the fabric of the last one. 

21 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Apparently this performance's sound is viral on Instagram Reels :deadvision: this **** is too random

 

 

It is I saw countless reels with million of views using that sound!!

 

 

ot: 70M views 

 

4 hours ago, AlexStexaul said:

the way money honey better than %90 of her songs since 2013. 

she truly run out of good pop songs.

 

writing camps are the only option for next era! 

 

:dies:

The Fuck? If you're gonna post such preposterous claim at least choose something godly like Beautiful. Dirty, Rich not that afterthought 

28 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Even though she’s up against the songwriters from La La Land and The Greatest Showman this year? Or are they are judging from what’s been heard so far?

Pasek and Paul are doing a song for that no1curr Lyle Lyle Crocodile movie. They won't win even if they get the nom. Currently Gaga is out front and the field isn't shaping up that strong in terms of things with actual winning potential. 

1 hour ago, luckythisway said:

Gar album ranking post Dolby Atmos (subject to change once her full discography is available):

 

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

The Fame 

Joanne 

ARTPOP 

Chrome 

 

fbgwpsO.gif

Born This Way

The Fame Monster 

The Fame

Artpop 
Chromatica

Joanne

n8lDtTA.gif

Hope Gaga will serve energy in the show. She clearly worked out this past weeks so that is promising. 

 

J937QDS.gif

Omg I don't even remember what time she came on for my show during the JWT. I feel like she wasn't too late but now ya'll have me second guessing lol.

 

Nothing can be worse than when I waited for A****** B**** tho.

2 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Omg I don't even remember what time she came on for my show during the JWT. I feel like she wasn't too late but now ya'll have me second guessing lol.

 

Nothing can be worse than when I waited for A****** B**** tho.

Who is A B?

 

OT: hope she doesn’t start too late tbh, I’m staying in the next city over from Arnhem and will probably have to cycle back and I don’t wanna get mugged :thing:

3 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Who is A B?

 

OT: hope she doesn’t start too late tbh, I’m staying in the next city over from Arnhem and will probably have to cycle back and I don’t wanna get mugged :thing:

video_image-488889.jpg

31 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

video_image-488889.jpg

Why’d you pay money to see this trash…

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.