Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She’s going to dye her hair pink in a few days. I can feel it.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, anklebiterrs said:

Why’d you pay money to see this trash…

It was many years ago and the tickets were only $25. We waited hours and then she performed for 40 minutes so I got what I deserved. :biblio:

 

OT: Gaga will not be as bad as that.

4 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

It was many years ago and the tickets were only $25. We waited hours and then she performed for 40 minutes so I got what I deserved. :biblio:

 

OT: Gaga will not be as bad as that.

If she starts 3 hours late and I get mugged on the way back because she chose a city with no accommodations… I swear, Miss Lady Gaga, when I catch you…

Edited by anklebiterrs

Miss Ga Ga is going to sing the Album version of Free Woman and just use the remix as the outro, I'm just preparing you so ya'll don't meltdown. 

5 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Miss Ga Ga is going to sing the Album version of Free Woman and just use the remix as the outro, I'm just preparing you so ya'll don't meltdown. 

As she should :clap3: love when talent wins 

On 6/30/2022 at 10:58 PM, Vroom Vroom said:

In most cases, only one person gets nominated for Best Score. There are some special cases where 2-3 people get nominated but it is very rare. There’s a chance that the score gets nominated and Gaga is not listed as a nominee

 

In 2020, Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross and Jon Batiste won for Soul. All three were credited.

Academy Award for Best Original Score - Wikipedia

 

Regarding her TG:M Best Original Score chances, here's an interesting comment from the Gold Derby:

"... Analyzing the amount of credits as songwriter/producer in the songs (4), even though Gaga is considered a performer (8/8) and composer (3/8) of the score, I am in doubt if she will manage to be nominated… but I think the Oscars are not so critical about it (when compared to the Emmys, which ask for a minimum percentage of participation in songwriting, for example).

Anyway, part of Top Gun Maverick’s score contains remakes of the first film, which could guarantee Gaga’s participation given her involvement in the “new tracks” (3/6)".

2023 Oscars: Original Score - GoldDerby

 

7 hours ago, Miracle said:

 

Just say delusional lol

 

I can see at least one of them performing with her tho probably in the UK or US, so I guess nothing for the biggest show of the tour (Paris) 

It’s not that delusional tho. 
:cm:

5 hours ago, Miichael said:

Elton is on his own tour, Ariana will be filming Wicked, and I doubt BP will be there..

 

Tbh even if they were all free it would still be highly unlikely

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

 

 

Please, don’t ruin this for us. 
:emofish:
 

If they were all free, they would definitely make it to at least one date each. 

Edited by DonnieDarko

I just know Paris is going to have the best Chromatica Ball dates. Something comes over this ***** when she speaks French. 
 

In the meantime, someone needs to get a 2x speed So Happy I Could Die to go viral on tik tok cause that song is tik tok bait mamas. 

The opening act will be Monkeypox 

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

 

 

But seriously girls, get vaccinated before going to the concert 

 

Im having nightmares that I won’t be able to see anything cause I have a normal general admission ticket and because I topped half of the German liddo fandom and we aren’t on good terms :rip: waiting in line will be a nightmare 

6 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Im having nightmares that I won’t be able to see anything cause I have a normal general admission ticket and because I topped half of the German liddo fandom and we aren’t on good terms :rip: waiting in line will be a nightmare 

:deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Im having nightmares that I won’t be able to see anything cause I have a normal general admission ticket and because I topped half of the German liddo fandom and we aren’t on good terms :rip: waiting in line will be a nightmare 

What are they gonna do? Try to fight :dies: their wrists would snap

9 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Im having nightmares that I won’t be able to see anything cause I have a normal general admission ticket and because I topped half of the German liddo fandom and we aren’t on good terms :rip: waiting in line will be a nightmare 

:hoetenks:

11 minutes ago, Brunette Ambition said:

Im having nightmares that I won’t be able to see anything cause I have a normal general admission ticket and because I topped half of the German liddo fandom and we aren’t on good terms :rip: waiting in line will be a nightmare 

:biblionny:

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

I just know Paris is going to have the best Chromatica Ball dates. Something comes over this ***** when she speaks French.

LEVEZ LES MAINS PETITS MONTREUX !

 

  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:

  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:

  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:

  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:

  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:

  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:  :cm:

Edited by Kékette

She was so convinced she had a new Uptown funk with... AYO :ahh:

I was just wondering last night why she hasn’t announced any opening acts

 

not the blackpink speculation nn YG would never allow that sadly :rip:

Thank GOD Crash My Jet was just a quick lil movie droplet :foxaylove3:

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Thank GOD Crash My Jet was just a quick lil movie droplet :foxaylove3:

It's predicted to rise again next week :clap3:

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Which city? Smart decision to go by bike tho, you can avoid traffic jams

I’m staying at Wolfheze, and yeah I’m planning to take a bike. Didn’t want to drive in NL cos you guys drive on the other side of the road :thing:

Edited by anklebiterrs

44 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

If the trains are still running by the time the concert finishes, you could always decide to just buy a ticket for both you and your bike so you won't have to bike all the way there

Yeah but I wasn’t sure what time trains run till in NL, but I’ll keep an eye out. Thanks!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.