Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases ๐Ÿ’ฟ

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

41 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Bout to have our own EMPTi Tour moment with some of these dates, get the excuses readyย 

Ahaha noย 

i just remembered the Squirrel is going to ruin everythingโ€ฆ

bit nervous for the Replay choreography

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

i just remembered the Squirrel is going to ruin everythingโ€ฆ

bit nervous for the Replay choreography

donโ€™t expect much from choreography, Iโ€™m just hoping for great vocal deliveryย 

ย 

pzYVWPo.gif

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

What did you do to piss off half the bottoms there? :deadbanana:ย 

Maybe he is a terrible top :deadbanana2:

50 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Maybe he is a terrible top :deadbanana2:

Mte. Itโ€™s not for everybody.

Edited by DonnieDarko

1 hour ago, Sacrifice said:

i just remembered the Squirrel is going to ruin everythingโ€ฆ

bit nervous for the Replay choreography

The Squirrel lmaoooo hahahahahahaย :ahh:

Now I hope her team and herself will do everything to avoid getting covid during the tour, imagine her or someone from her team getting it already after the first show โ˜ ๏ธย 

15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Now I hope her team and herself will do everything to avoid getting covid during the tour, imagine her or someone from her team getting it already after the first show โ˜ ๏ธย 

Nicola is in Greece now...still two weeks left, but they should definitely quarantine for the entirety of the tour (well I don't care after the Paris date lol), people paid a lot of money for a random dancer to get COVID at a hook up and have the concert being cancelled

ย 

Anyway I think they won't even test, cause with such a big team it's practically a given that someone or several people will get it, I suppose people from the team got colds and the flu and other infectious diseases before COVID existed, but that doesn't mean they should cancel anything. As long as Gaga isn't sick, the show must go on

ย 

If they cancel my show because one of Gaga's dancers decided to have some sexy european fun I'm sending my flight receipts to The Squirrel

ย 

Edited by Miracle

Bobby probably having European orgy party like thereโ€™s no freaking tomorrow as we speak:celestial3:

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

Gaga will get around 95M revenue from a 20 dates tour. The ANTi tour got 110M with 41 dates. The Chromatica Ball Tour already made 72% of the ANTi World Tour grossings with just 20 dates and still more than two months less for the dates with the most tickets left.

I'm sure rih toured more than 41 dates for EMPTi tour

6 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Bobby probably having European orgy party like thereโ€™s no freaking tomorrow as we speak:celestial3:

If it happens now, fine. Just not next week or the following ones :)

ย 

Low key hope her team got infect with latest variant of COVID before tour commencement so they can manage the uncertainty.

1 minute ago, Santhosh said:

I'm sure rih toured more than 41 dates for EMPTi tour

Oh yeah she did. I was confused because it seemed like a lot even though it will be almost half of what the Chromatica Ball is going to get. There were 41 shows in the US

ย 

Just now, Miracle said:

If it happens now, fine. Just not next week or the following ones :)

ย 

If he dares to go to those Berlin orgy party and caught COVID and ruined the tour I will definitely shove his head into his ass like thereโ€™s no mercy!

Just now, paperfectdelusion said:

If he dares to go to those Berlin orgy party and caught COVID and ruined the tour I will definitely shove his head into his ass like thereโ€™s no mercy!

Lol. I'd only accept a cancellation if Gaga itself is sick from COVID or the entire team has COVID. If someone on her team gets COVID and she decides to cancel even though she doesn't have it / it's asymptomatic I would be extremely dissapointed in her tbh lol

ย 

if you think about it, the Chrome ball is next week.ย :jonny:

30 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Bobby probably having European orgy party like thereโ€™s no freaking tomorrow as we speak:celestial3:

inb4 he gave the whole crew monkeypox and they had to cancel itย 

lady-gaga-naked-art-650-430.jpg?w=650

Oh god, I haven't thought of the possibility that Gaga could get COVID and has to cancel a few shows. :rip:

23 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Lol. I'd only accept a cancellation if Gaga itself is sick from COVID or the entire team has COVID. If someone on her team gets COVID and she decides to cancel even though she doesn't have it / it's asymptomatic I would be extremely dissapointed in her tbh lol

ย 

not a good look for the Obama mask-up challenger aka world health organization / global citizen event curator i fearย 

00_promo%20(1).gif

19 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Oh god, I haven't thought of the possibility that Gaga could get COVID and has to cancel a few shows. :rip:

Thatโ€™s actually the only covid related thing that could very well be a threat.

I think the possibility is at the minimum because knowing she has fibro sheโ€™ll do everything to not get it (at least I hope) by the way that should also mean her not going too near people in the pit

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.