Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

the global Spotify top 10 is SO weak right now (outside of DWAS & APT)

 

Disease debuted at #12 worldwide with 4.4 million.

 

It would debut #6 if released right now. So this could help with peaks if she releases something soon!

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I already just know she tossed in a few other mid-tier ballads into LG7 that's been sitting in her unreleased vault to make DWAS feel less like a chart grab. :rip: 

 

What she SHOULD do is add Second Time Around and No Way to go with it.

 

:bird:

The way she's turning LG7 into a HAC album as we speak. Maybe Interscope needs to call bloodpop after all. #911popemergency

Just now, Puttanesca said:

The way she's turning LG7 into a HAC album as we speak. Maybe Interscope needs to call bloodpop after all. #911popemergency

I've got a hundred magic spells to break away,

But baby, I just need one Abracadabra to stay... 

 

spacer.png

The Fame (2008) & The Fame Monster (2009) 

Born This Way (2011) 

ARTPOP (2013) 

Cheek to Cheek (2014) & Joanne (2016)

A Star Is Born (2018), Chromatica (2020), and LG7 (2025) 

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

second official single

I'm confused :suburban:

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm confused :suburban:

We skip the Halloween buzz single :suburban:

3 hours ago, Colmillo said:

Streets saying that the album is called "Die With A Disease"

Might aswell call it "Internalised Homophobia" atp tf

 

spacer.png

She should do a NYE announcement tbh, since we already know at most it'll be a tweet with an image and then she'll vanish until whatever she announced happens. :rip: 

Remember when we were speculating LG6's name, I was convinced it was going to be called 'Game Over' and I still lowkey like that title :giraffe:

35 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Remember when we were speculating LG6's name, I was convinced it was going to be called 'Game Over' and I still lowkey like that title :giraffe:

I was so sure that it was going to be called Haus of Gaga

Because it was house music and it would of been a way to promote Haus Labs

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

The Fame (2008) & The Fame Monster (2009) 

Born This Way (2011) 

ARTPOP (2013) 

Cheek to Cheek (2014) & Joanne (2016)

A Star Is Born (2018), Chromatica (2020), and LG7 (2025) 

 

spacer.png

 

Life: The Fame / The Fame Monster

Serving *****: Born This Way

Death: ARTPOP / Joanne

Resurrection: A Star Is Born, Chromatica

Serving ***** 2.0: LG7...we hope 

 

 

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

Did we ever find out what she did in Tokyo? 

Vacation time with Michael

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, opbranden said:

For reference :

 

 

Billie Eilish: Pre-order announcement timeframe: 40 days before release.

 

LG7 -> Feb 14th release announcement date: January 5, 2025.

Feb 21st release announcement date: January 12, 2025.

 

~

 

Beyoncé: Pre-order announcement timeframe: 45 days before release.

 

LG7 -> Feb 14th release announcement date: December 31, 2024.

Feb 21st release announcement date: January 6, 2025.

 

~

 

Dua Lipa: Pre-order announcement timeframe: 50 days before release.

 

LG7 -> Feb 14th release announcement date: December 26, 2024.

Feb 21st release announcement date: January 2, 2025.

 

so yeah, we are close

Whiplasing her famous ass for me, bestie :gaycat4:

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Remember when we were speculating LG6's name, I was convinced it was going to be called 'Game Over' and I still lowkey like that title :giraffe:

This made me think of her discography if rumors and fanmade titles along the years were true:

 

The Fame

The Fame: Monster

Spoiler

CK8iT1lWcAAB_WZ.jpg

 

fans made covers with this pic/shoot and put ": Monster" in the same font as The Fame's

Burn This Way

Spoiler

image.jpg

 

this damn photoshoot was everywhere, especially in extended snippet/"leak" videos since her VMA announcement. Many thought she was saying "burn" and added fire to the edits

Artpop

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4VufoGF9ziX2B9Y1iIEMjn8pOCf2prH-7aw&s

Chaos Angel

Spoiler

CkdX85vWEAIfXxu?format=jpg&name=large

Game Over

Perfect Celebrity

 

 

Edited by Spicy Pisces

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Remember when we were speculating LG6's name, I was convinced it was going to be called 'Game Over' and I still lowkey like that title :giraffe:

So that'll be her last record? :chick3: because it is really over. 

1 hour ago, BadHabits said:

 

Life: The Fame / The Fame Monster

Serving *****: Born This Way

Death: ARTPOP / Joanne

Resurrection: A Star Is Born, Chromatica

Serving ***** 2.0: LG7...we hope 

 

 

Agree but ASIB was just so c*nt I had to put it there. I mean she deadass inserted herself onto the Hollywood A-List with a BA nom & an Oscar winning smash hit. Literally no one else can relate spacer.png

2 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

Did we ever find out what she did in Tokyo? 

I could have sworn i read she travelled to Japan to personally thank a reviewer / critic who praised Joker 2 but idk if it was trolling or real at this point :skull: 

14 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

But do you think the old school OGHs like RoarRiteNow1, SupahBass05 and what was the name of the third biggest one that was also a Kesha stan, are still among us with dupe accounts? And as for the rest of them, I only see znake nowdays, havent seen One Nation in a while.

 

 

One Nation is perma'd, vin is perma'd (ironic that they were a kesha stan seeing as kesha stans and gaga stans probably get along the best on atrl nowadays), znake got a 3 month ban a few days ago (I saw it in the hq thread), and the other two I just searched up. They aren't banned but they haven't been around since 2020. I doubt they're still around though, dupes are pretty easy to sus out so I feel like we would've caught them by now. 

 

I feel like the oghs I used to see back when I lurked just laughed about 2013 for years (which is still weird behavior but you could tell they didn't think she'd ever bounce back and thus weren't really "threatened" by her) but the current ones have a very noticeable inferiority complex because Gaga didn't turn out to be the flash-in-a-pan they were hoping for. Especially since she's gone on to either match or surpass some of the people they actually stan in the stats and acclaim departments. That's why so many of them are furious that DWAS is smashing + it's getting added to LG7. In their minds, she's not "supposed" to be getting smash hits 17 years into her career, especially since a lot of their faves didn't. Hence the fumes :gaygacat4:

One of u gays better have a tiktok trend READY in the drafts for a SOLO Gaga song on LG7. I know yall old AF but get creative at the retirement home Liddos giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9529djgts2hxx13caony1

I k

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.