Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm really excited to see how they will try to make the era big. I'm still not sure how I feel about DWAS being added, but there is no doubt it will drive people towards the album (besides bringing numbers) and I hope it doesn't sound disconnected to the rest. I trust Gags + her team, though. They will find a way to make it all make sense.

 

What will people think when they listen to DWAS and then Abracadabra follows? :deadbanana4: 

 

Will it be another Harlequin case (the first song driving people off from the much better following tracks)? Or will the music be more accessible for GP? There are so many scenarios! Bombing or not, it will be interesting to follow. :duca:

2 minutes ago, CRUNK. said:

How much got Disease? 

It's not charting in the Global 200, numbers will be out in a few hours.

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

What will people think when they listen to DWAS and then Abracadabra follows? :deadbanana4:

I think the key to its placement is in what she said:

 

"It leaps around genre in a way that's almost corrupt," she said. "And it ends with love. That's the answer to all the chaos in my life is that I find peace with love." 

 

So seems like DWAS will be towards the end, like the penultimate track or so. I still don't think it would be the closer, more of a respite moment a la Y&I.

 

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

I'm really excited to see how they will try to make the era big.

She scammed her way to her one-hit-per-album with DWAS, they are not going to do anything :suburban:

People actually HATE Dancing Monkeys tbh. And I don't see any hate coming from Geepee towards DWAS. :giraffe:

  • Popular Post
28 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

chartdata, spotify_data and TOTC getting ready to post their daily "Die With A Smile remains at #1 on the Global Spotify chart with _____ million streams. It has now spent ___ days at #1, the _____ longest running #1 song of all time" tweet 

 

4co4m2.png?a481944

 

 

 

:ahh:

 

DWAS would be the perfect album closer. I imagine the second to last track being a song like Billie's HTE (a heavy distorted electro pop/rock song with a crazy outro) which leads into DWAS

 

+90 on metacritic safe!  :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, Soup in Teapot said:

People actually HATE Dancing Monkeys tbh. And I don't see any hate coming from Geepee towards DWAS. :giraffe:

:deadbanana4:

There's probably so much going on behind the scenes, it gives me that buzz
 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

Edit. I wonder how painful it is for Trump to know that Gaga does not support him. He showed admiration for her years ago. And even while trying to bash her this year, he just said Gags "was not thaaat good". I know deep down he is probably streaming Disease right now.

Edited by Artur

A 40 point lead would be a sure thing in any other scenario… until we find out notorious OGH TOTC is doctoring the numbers again :suburban:

Apparently Shaboozey is performing at NYE show at CBS? 

Well,it was fun while it lasted 🤡

20 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

spacer.png

 

Edit. I wonder how painful it is for Trump to know Gaga that does not support him. He showed admiration for her years ago. And even while trying to bash her this year, he said Gags "was not thaaat good". I know deep down he is probably streaming Disease right now.

"Does anyone care?" Apparently the administration for asking them. They're anti-gay until they need a performer or song in their rallies

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

Apparently Shaboozey is performing at NYE show at CBS? 

Well,it was fun while it lasted 🤡

That's not gonna make up a 40 point lead (if there really is even a 40 point lead). 

50 minutes ago, Artur said:

 

spacer.png

 

Edit. I wonder how painful it is for Trump to know Gaga that does not support him. He showed admiration for her years ago. And even while trying to bash her this year, he just said Gags "was not thaaat good". I know deep down he is probably streaming Disease right now.

Does anyone care about what? The pop stars or the inauguration? :rip: 
 

 

 

 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

1 hour ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Wasn't the final straw some "Haus Labs tops Amazon bestsellers" thread or am I misremembering :bibliahh: and his post about "makeup charts" :toofunny3:

 

We need more hilarious OGHs like him back and all the lame, unfunny OGHs OUT in the new year  :giraffe:

 

OT: DWAS smash, Gaga legend

 

Wait- I think you're right, too many iconic memories :bibliahh:

 

I used to be so pressed at him back then but in retrospect… they don't make OGHs like him anymore :chick3:

Monthly Listeners

112.411.477 (+144.813)

 

Crazy to see her numbers still going up. Can she go #1 with LG7?

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

Monthly Listeners

112.411.477 (+144.813)

 

Crazy to see her numbers still going up. Can she go #1 with LG7?

A Legend 

 

:clap3:

35 minutes ago, Aries Groove said:

Apparently Shaboozey is performing at NYE show at CBS? 

Well,it was fun while it lasted 🤡

Promo doesn't really work like that anymore. You need a performance to go viral or to have massive outreach (Super Bowl) in order for it to be effective for that amount of a lead in the streaming era. 
 

Look at Beyoncé's halftime show special. It was trending #1 on twitter and any bump in points it got was minimal. It would be different if we were talking about a 5 point difference between ABS and DWAS.

Edited by MAKSIM

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

Monthly Listeners

112.411.477 (+144.813)

 

Crazy to see her numbers still going up. Can she go #1 with LG7?

Grammy performance, valentine boost for DWAS, new album release, probably weeknd collab.

 

All things are aligned big boost in feb, but bad thing is her competition will be Bruno/Weeknd, and they are will be directly connected in feb with each other boosts :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

Grammy performance, valentine boost for DWAS, new album release, probably weeknd collab.

 

All things are aligned big boost in feb, but bad thing is her competition will be Bruno/Weeknd, and they are will be directly connected in feb with each other boosts :toofunny3:

Maybe she can do it if single #3 is a hit + solo. :duca:

Do you know what would be super effective if the new year announcement rumours were true? Some social media pre-teasing and maybe some billboards or something to get people talking about the fact something could be coming next week.

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Maybe she can do it if single #3 is a hit + solo. :duca:

Yeah that can help her get the edge. Anyway excited for new peaks/boosts coming in next two months.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.