Everything posted by Othep
-
Kelly Clarkson - "Where Have You Been"
Omg, you sooo meaannn… i like the song. Maybe its juat not for you. And some gen z
-
Kelly Clarkson
- Lighthouse - Mine - Rock Hudson - FKOH - Red Flag Collector - I Hate Love - Skip This Part - My Mistake - Down To You - High Road - Chemistry - Magic - Me - That's Right
-
Kelly Clarkson
RFC is interesting production, makes the album more complex… its good adds, it’s if some old listener didn’t like it, hope new listener growth… byeiii
- Kelly Clarkson
-
Kelly Clarkson
Guys, she release “all of me”? What is it about?
-
Kelly Clarkson
Can not wait to hear all new song...
-
Kelly Clarkson - "mine” & “me”
is there member here from stronger era?
-
Kelly Clarkson - "mine” & “me”
“You DO NOT have to attend every argument you are invited to” KC
-
Kelly Clarkson - "mine” & “me”
thought the same, but it grow on me, so i cant stop now... help!
-
Kelly Clarkson
new era is here... let me log in back...
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
MEANING OF LIFE
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
off - medicine
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
SAVE: MEANING OF LIFE OFF: MEDICINE
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
SAVE Would You Call That Love OFF Heat MoL
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
SAVE: LSS HEAT OFF: MEDICINE MOL
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
save WYCTL Medicine Heat off Slow Dance Didn't I
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
OFF Didn't I IDTAY Slow Dance SAVE MoL WYCTL
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
SAVE WYCTL Move You Heat OFF Didn't I Slow Dance I don.t think About You
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
SAVE WYCTL Move You Heat OFF Didn't I Slow Dance I don.t think About You
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
SAVE Would You Call That Love LSS Heat OFF Didn't I Slow Dance Move You
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
SAVE Would You Call That Love Medicine Heat Move You OFF Didn't I Don't You Pretend Slow Dance
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
OFF Go High Don't You Pretend Didn't I SAVE Meaning of Life Love So Soft Heat Medicine
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
SAVE: WOULD YOU CALL THAT LOVE LSS HEAT OFF: DIDN.T I CRUEL GO HIGH DYP
-
{WINNER} Kelly Clarkson - 'Meaning of Life'~Meaning of Life!
OFF: - A MINUTE - WLW - DYP - GH SAVE: - WYCTL - IDTAY - LSS