Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

15 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Album cover is out on pulse. It's gorgeous. Definitely one of her best

Link?

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 623.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

The cover is giving Stevie Nicks meets Florence + the Machine meets Daisy Jones and the Six meets Adele’s MV for Send My Love.  Its what PxP wanted to be…

Edited by mrmitch31

6 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

The cover is giving Stevie Nicks meets Florence + the Machine meets Daisy Jones and the Six. Its what PxP wanted to be…

Speaking for myself, If I wasn't a fan I'd listen to this album solely because of the cover, expecting all these elements you're describing. It's giving me magnus opus all over it.

 

 

1 minute ago, Sni2 said:

Speaking for myself, If I wasn't a fan I'd listen to this album solely because of the cover, expecting all these elements you're describing. It's giving me magnus opus all over it.

 

 

It’s definitely her best since MD and it’s not what I expected. The album cover is giving me dark witchy vibes…I wish the background was a bit more dynamic but I’ll take it. 
 

The font is the same as the residency 

9 minutes ago, mrmitch31 said:

It’s definitely her best since MD and it’s not what I expected. The album cover is giving me dark witchy vibes…I wish the background was a bit more dynamic but I’ll take it. 
 

The font is the same as the residency 

I might be compromised because this is literally the style I adopt for most of my paintings, but if the background were more dynamic it would take away from whatever is happening in the centre with all the kelly's. Also, it would be a mess, because of the opacity levels on the clones. Any "dynamic" on the background would translate into the image and it would become a mess. 

 

So, it's perfect that way. 

Edited by Sni2

9 minutes ago, Sni2 said:

I might be compromised because this is literally the style I adopt for most of my paintings, but if the background were more dynamic it would take away from whatever is happening in the centre with all the kelly's. Also, it would be a mess, because of the opacity levels on the clones. Any "dynamic" on the background would translate into the image and it would become a mess. 

 

So, it's perfect that way. 

You’re so right the background would have fought with the clones and it would’ve been a mess. 
 

im excited to hear your thoughts once you do see it :)

Edited by mrmitch31

This cover! I live! It's iconic and definitely her best. 

WOW!!!!!

 

I think this is my favorite album cover from her

 

Her facial expression as well is :jonny:

Whew love this aesthetic from mother. There's something that feels 'My December but more mature' about it. 

It's so ethereal and light but powerful at the same time OMG mother is coming

Random thought: I love Kelly and Josh Groban's duet of All I Ask Of You from Phantom of the Opera and i hope someday Kelly will record an album of musical songs. I'm sure she'll slay Phantom songs and i want to hear her sing Memory and DCFMA.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.