Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

The cover is much better than I expected. I was quite afraid because of the pic used for the residency.

 

I'm kind of unsure how to interpret the cover. I'd say it's like "I'm dying inside, angry and sad, but I'm putting on a brave face and you won't see me cry / it's over now and I'm stronger." Definitely a very interesting cover. :1stplace:

 

Edited by Nerevanin

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

38 minutes ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

Kelly and an artistic album cover :jonny: her best since My December.

Cant wait to order every version of this vinyl haha.

yes cover!!! definitely 2nd best after the unbeatable MD

38 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Kellyoke of Clean by Taylor Swift next week! I’m ready

I was just binging this song today! I'm so excited!

Kelly has increased almost 500,000 monthly Spotify listeners in a few weeks! That’s pretty amazing with no new music yet. The announcements must be getting people excited and they’re revisiting her mjsic

1 minute ago, rmmas said:

A 18s snippet of mine showed up on her Spotify.

What? Like how? I don’t see it on Spotify 

2 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

What? Like how? I don’t see it on Spotify 

https://spotify.link/fD1Nq5qvLyb

1 minute ago, rmmas said:

Oh wow! What country are you in? It’s now available for me yet 

4 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Oh wow! What country are you in? It’s now available for me yet 

It’s available in East Asia / Southeast Asia. I randomly opened Spotify and it’s there😂

Just now, rmmas said:

It’s available in East Asia / Southeast Asia. I randomly opened Spotify and it’s there😂

That’s amazing lol! It’s not available in US yet. Probably tomorrow! 

4 minutes ago, rmmas said:

It’s available in East Asia / Southeast Asia. I randomly opened Spotify and it’s there😂

What do you think of the clip? 

who is going to be a gem and screen record that for the rest of us? :allears:

Just now, RealityBites said:

What do you think of the clip? 

Spoiler

It’s the part where she sings "Someone's gonna show you how a heart can be used", but with drums and piano in the background. Then a tempo change with more heavy drums and new lines. It's more upbeat than I thought based on that clip.

 

6 minutes ago, based said:

who is going to be a gem and screen record that for the rest of us? :allears:

Will be out in a couple of hours for most. Says April 6th.

4 minutes ago, rmmas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s the part where she sings "Someone's gonna show you how a heart can be used", but with drums and piano in the background. Then a tempo change with more heavy drums and new lines. It's more upbeat than I thought based on that clip.

 

Sweet! Can’t wait to hear! Thanks!

 

 

Spoiler

Edit: someone else said it sounds like two separate songs? Maybe mine and me together? 

 

Edited by RealityBites

The hype is real. Ugh I can wait to hear the song with some production. 

Just now, Heartbeat Song said:

The hype is real. Ugh I can wait to hear the song with some production. 

Me too! I think I have an hour and half till it’s live for me! 

I feel like this is gonna be a very dramatic song. Because this new clip sounds nothing like the previously leaked clips😂 Guess we’ll find out once we hear the song in full.

4 minutes ago, rmmas said:

I feel like this is gonna be a very dramatic song. Because this new clip sounds nothing like the previously leaked clips😂 Guess we’ll find out once we hear the song in full.

Dramatic as how it will sound or dramatic as how the fans will react? Lmao

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.