Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Rafael said:

Well, It's safe to say Bruno Mars knocked out Bey of the Top 10 females on Spotify. She would still be a good 1.5B behind with double the effort :sabrina:

I mean we gotta give it to Ms Gaga here (as much as I like to be shady):

Shallow + ASIB as well as DWAS were MASSIVE hits. These 2 projects completely turned her career around tbh

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I refuse to argue over Spotify streams when others are clearly struggling on virtually every main chart, while Act I and now Act II have surpassed with less effort. You should surpass Bey in overall streams if you pick powerhouse collabs and serve to benefit from maximal playlisting as a pop act who navigated through the digital sales era.

 

Beyonce has nothing to prove. Its not even remotely amusing now that some of the so called stream queens were crying their piercing blue eyes out on Grammy night. Bey is knocking on 45. Her core fanbase doesn't have time to engage with her body of work the way that these stans expect. I dont have time to stream Renaissance and CC like its 2014 Self Titled era.

Edited by Dreajae
.

  • Popular Post
1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

She must hate Reba Mcentire because there's no reason why she shouldn't have brought Reba out to perform if I were A boy together.

?????

Istg you have one of the stupidest comments here on base why would she invite reba when she has nothing to do with bey or cc except for being a country artist and that iiwab awful cover? :rip:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

How many has Cowboy Carter pushed in the U.S. and worldwide?

And Renaissance too? 
 

Blue is going to be such a ****ing star one day if she wants it :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

why should she?

2 hours ago, tachiwaka said:

I would say this is a crazy take and I don't think Beyoncé hates Reba, BUT Reba is culturally popular in the black community because of her tv show.

 

Her IIWAB cover is not popular, though lol.

I was just joking about hating but it would just make since. Reba is the actual "Queen of Country" so it seemed like a missed opportunity. BUT now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if that cover was the writer being upset Beyoncé sang it so she gave it to another mainstream singer for payback? Hm…

Yvette did warn us that this was going to be the craziest rollout ever. We'll have to wait and see.

I'm starting to catch onto Beyoncés lyrical voice. After learning which songs of hers that she had the biggest role in writing for DC and DIL it's now very obvious which present songs she had a bigger role in writing than others. 
 

Her writing is very wordy. This is why she does the rap/sing/talk thing. I can tell she writes her thoughts down in regular sentences and then sings it like that instead of converting it into a traditional pop song. Think of all the songs that will make you run out of breff because of the amount of words fit into it: Survivor, Dangerously In Love, 16 Carriages pre chorus. 
 

Jay is on a lot of her songs and I think he helps out with rhymes especially in her rap verses. 

8 hours ago, bync said:

Yvette did warn us that this was going to be the craziest rollout ever. We'll have to wait and see.

Tuesday Friday Tuesday

On 8/8/2025 at 12:51 PM, Joaco95 said:

sometimes i wonder how much money columbia/parkwood saves in promotion cause miss girl hardly promotes her albums??

like, experts says interscope lost 25 millions promoting artpop :duck: and the way she always in some collab/deal with a brand at the beggining of her eras (biggest example, the 50 million pepsi deal from 2012 and the h&m one that funded super bowl, the mrs carter show and the visual album basically) 

They're still spending a nice chunk of money. Bey still has to promote her albums, just not in the regular idea of what album promotion should be. To be fair, the last two albums are the only times where she just haven't did anything (hardly), or waited for months to actually put her feet to the plow. Technically, she promoted the hell out of "LEMONADE" for her standards. 
 

I think much like "BEYONCÉ", she wants the actual music, live performances and visuals to be the point of promo for the trilogy. She's looking at making these three project a pivotal mark in her discography and have went out of her to not promote these albums because of it. At least we got the Verizon Commercial and Beyoncé Bowl, because she's making so much money touring on a shorter scale, she's doesn't even need fun little money grabs on the side till she gets bored 😂❗️

Edited by TizTiz

Im ready for Act3. I don't need more time. @Beyonce, you hear that? Im ready to be surprised

I think act 3 will have more promo because it is the closer of the trilogy 

9 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

I think act 3 will have more promo because it is the closer of the trilogy 

Yeah she's gonna tour 10 cities 

15 hours ago, Kawaii said:

Tuesday Friday Tuesday

Did we ever figure out what these days corresponded with? 

9 hours ago, nooniebao said:

😂😂😂 her impact though >>>
 

 

Keyshia is what inspiration, Summer just blatantly copied RENI tour. She's using the complete look, aesthetics, trying to replicate the atmosphere and for such a lack luster B side dud. Pairing these vids together just showed how lazy the new gen of girls can be  (and Keyshia is still not worth seeing live for vocal abilities, but this isn't about her). I'll give her an ankling of grace, because a few years ago, the girl couldn't even get on stage and perform, but chile, this ain't it! Can never say Muva ain't look the standard! 
 

In the words of Nene Leaks- "WE NEED SOME NEW GIIIRRRLLL"

Edited by TizTiz

It just hit me how CC actually has quite a lot of Gospel elements to it.

 

American Requiem

16 Carriages

Flamenco

2 Hands 2 Heaven 

Just For Fun

 

Thats why the tour felt so church-like.

Country-Pop-Gospel: That's how id classify CC in the end

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

It just hit me how CC actually has quite a lot of Gospel elements to it.

 

American Requiem

16 Carriages

Flamenco

2 Hands 2 Heaven 

Just For Fun

 

Thats why the tour felt so church-like.

Country-Pop-Gospel: That's how id classify CC in the end

yeah! 

 

Cowboy Carter = Church Girl

Renaissance = Actin' Loose

Ok I'm bored. Where are our insiders at? Whats the tea?

 

- Why hasn't she acknowledged the final tour date on insta?

- Will there be a CCT film?

- Is it gonna be silence until Grammy's season? 
- Is there any hope for anything at all before the next Super Bowl appearance?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.