Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

34 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

That pink fit was cute but she wearing it at the end of the show when she look like a mess :rip:

which date was this?

Dec 6, 2013…. Las Vegas

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

25 minutes ago, QueenB said:

so like.. is she really going to sit and do nothing?

I hope the tour flops

 

IMG_3234.gif?ex=6797ff42&is=6796adc2&hm=

Parkwood epic fail again. The logic of not immediately announcing after the performance or at least a few days after will never make sense. 

2 hours ago, BGKC said:

I had a dream that she opened up with Irreplaceable where the audience sang in unison. It was a vibe and felt so real. Of course I woke up to more of nothing tho. 

Opening RWT with Dangerously in Love was iconic and I'm so glad she did it, but I really wish she would have played around with that opening set. There's so many songs she could've performed there throughout the tour 

the way some of you actually convinced yourselves she was/is about to release any new music 

 

IMG_3234.png?ex=6799105f&is=6797bedf&hm=

6 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the way some of you actually convinced yourselves she was/is about to release any new music 

 

IMG_3234.png?ex=6799105f&is=6797bedf&hm=

Heeeey, I still think a new song is coming. 
 

:clown:

14 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

Opening RWT with Dangerously in Love was iconic and I'm so glad she did it, but I really wish she would have played around with that opening set. There's so many songs she could've performed there throughout the tour 

!!!

 

Bc we need the ENTIRETY of No Angel live :bam:

24 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

I think they'll try to ride the wave of the Grammys. If the album wins certain nominations, she can ride that wave for free. The January 14, 2025 announcement is likely right after the Grammys now. 

3 hours ago, king_queen said:

The fact that one Richard Quinn look was based off of these two looks, WHICH ARE FABULOUS!!!!! :jonny2:

  Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

She really needs someone like Law Roach on her team

see? thats what i saw, the execution was poorly done and she seems to be in a hurry wearing the fit (the bra looks off)

spacer.png

 

6 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

see? thats what i saw, the execution was poorly done and she seems to be in a hurry wearing the fit (the bra looks off)

spacer.png

 

I think Richard Quinn('s team) did her dirty…

 

The polkadots were so cheaply done. If I saw those individual pieces in a thrift store I wouldn't give them a second look :pukey:

 

The shoes :jonny2:

4 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

gorgeous 

I know you fuckin lying :dies:

 

7 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

talent!

4 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

For Cowboy Carter Tour I hope she realizes that less is more sometimes when it comes to costumes. What's the point of having so many custom costumes if almost half of them are hideous? I would rather her stick to great looks that work

 

IMG_3234.gif?ex=6797ff42&is=6796adc2&hm=

no ugly looks means, nothing to discuss in the dry periods

 

IMG_3234.gif?ex=6797ff42&is=6796adc2&hm=

This thread is drier than my left ass cheek. Good God!

8 hours ago, Redporus said:

72653769-12245467-For_the_latest_show_wh 

 

Ug-Lee

 

IMG_3234.gif?ex=6797ff42&is=6796adc2&hm= 

The outfit may not be on point or the best....

 

But her hair and makeup....

 

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

Hope we get a pic of them together at the Grannies. :duca:

13 minutes ago, dnboy1 said:

These looks were fire though not gonna lie. 

The sneak at the very end. :rip:

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

 

 

I got judged during release week for saying this, but Riverdance has some super strong, tongue in cheek writing

15 minutes ago, dnboy1 said:

These looks were fire though not gonna lie. 

The Louis Vuitton, Prada, Balmain Paris, Gucci, Dundas, and La Pointe were some of my favorites.

 

No rude comments please.

what even happened to Levi Jeans part 2? (The commercial) 

Edited by BGKC

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.