Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

59 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Ou- JUMPSCARE!!

 

This was my night and she truly pulled out the worst looks. I was even embarrassed posting it to my story. :chick3:

No because I thought the user was tryna play a joke or something on us when they posted this! :deadbanana2:
 

The way this look would've ATE if she didn't have the red dress and it was JUST the bodysuit and no sunglasses. 
Aagghhhh!!!

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

3 hours ago, Redporus said:

It's gonna be hard to top this look I fear

5f205a2ad9a77e4c860b65731cb83c544139f9fe 

Girl idk, I've always hated this one. :deadbanana2:
 

It's giving Party City idk, lmaoooo!!!

5 hours ago, Triton said:

I'm looking forward to this era being done, she did her statement, she opened doors for other black artists in country and the music is good but I don't find myself going back to it often. We can move on. Whats there more to do with this album? 
 

I can't see a whole tour based on CC. 
 

I'm looking forward more to her doing her interpretation of Rock/Blues and finally getting whatever she has planned for the "visuals"

 

In a way I kind of miss experiencing her statements from current times through her music. Since the trilogy is to take back music genres and explore them, they've been in place for years now and she's kind of locked in with them. 
 

For example we got a response when elevatorgate happened, but really nothing so far in her music about her injury and recovering from it. Break My Soul hints at it but given when it was released it's about something else. 
 

It got an explanation in the film instead. Nothing really compelling about a knee injury to justify a whole ass song about it haha. 

unless you want:

- Ameriican Wrecked knee

- Blackcast

- 16 knee braces 

- (knee) Protector

- My knee

- Braces hold 'em

- Kneeguard

- Knee Tears

- Just for knee

- II most injured 

- Oh knee

- II knee II heaven 

- ow ow

 

  • ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

Girl idk, I've always hated this one. :deadbanana2:
 

It's giving Party City idk, lmaoooo!!!

the audacity to come for my taste then say this? 

 

:jonny2:

I'm thinkin she will announce either during or post Grammys. 
 

She always makes a stir there and all eyes will be on her during AOTY anyway. Plus, it's when everyone will have their minds on music, so it'll be more appropriate to announce than any other time given current circumstances. 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

 

she cannot retire until she performs this. :jonny2:

 

there you go

  • ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

 

there you go

i knew someone would bring this up. that dont count. :lmao:

3 hours ago, Brikenbur said:

spacer.png

 

…says hi :cute:

20230722_Chicago_1_PT2_063.jpg?w=1000&h=

thats just a worse version of this

The fact that I entertained my delusions and got excited for this announcement. :clown: and now I couldn't care less if she got on her yacht and lived at sea for the next 6 months before announcing anything. 

Virgos Groove is the "musically" and technically superior song but POTS has far more heart and authenticity and depth and I fear that trumps all else for me in the long run. The lyrics>>>>>>>> 

 

POTS is true love, pure and authentic and only people who have had the fortune of experiencing and living in love can understand 

my irl friends are starting to ask me about "the Beyoncé announcement" and I have nothing to say, I'm gonna unalive myself

 

IMG_5920.thumb.gif.70e2d3d0924761ca4e982 

I'm so glad my RWT date had all cute outfits

 

Would've had to dispute my charges if she came out in that one Richard Quinn outfit :jonny2:

4 hours ago, Devin said:

now u and i both know virgo aint even in the top ten.

 

:snowman:

I never disliked any post in the base, but this blatant lie just had to be thumbed down. Sorry love

24 minutes ago, Calypso said:

So Kanye influenced Renaissance! So much impact from one idiot

Where u get this from 

 

 

3 hours ago, Devin said:

the audacity to come for my taste then say this? 

 

:jonny2:

LMAOOOO BYE!!! I'm sorry I didn't like MOST of OTR Tour's looks, idk why. :deadbanana2:

"FORMATION WORLD TOUR" and "RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR" holds some of THE worst tour costumes she's ever showcased. spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
beyonce-performs-during-the-formation-wo
e99b2adc-1c3d-4886-9305-686125610dcd-sna

Screen-Shot-2023-09-18-at-5.04.28-PM.png
65678a1ffd6200867dd0ae7f?width=800&forma

beyonce-marni-parkwood.jpg
NYPICHPDPICT000010962142.jpg

13-cologne.png
1c4d764c-83ef-4e0a-a8f7-29a56e4516a6-sna
tina-and-beyonce.jpg?quality=75&strip=al
350631921-941651960223094-77335379782273

4 hours ago, Calypso said:

Virgos Groove is the "musically" and technically superior song but POTS has far more heart and authenticity and depth and I fear that trumps all else for me in the long run. The lyrics>>>>>>>> 

 

POTS is true love, pure and authentic and only people who have had the fortune of experiencing and living in love can understand 

You just said VG is musically and technically superior than POTS then said POTS is about lyrical prowess.

 

Hmmm this language sounds like something our broom stick neighbour base down the street would say…

 

IMG_3234.gif?ex=6797ff42&is=6796adc2&hm=

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

POTS is sleepy

I will always say it's a good song on its own but in the context of the album it feels like a rest stop that simply breaks the groove of the album. 

 

IMG_3234.gif?ex=6797ff42&is=6796adc2&hm= 

Edited by Redporus

1 hour ago, TizTiz said:

"FORMATION WORLD TOUR" and "RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR" holds some of THE worst tour costumes she's ever showcased. spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
beyonce-performs-during-the-formation-wo
e99b2adc-1c3d-4886-9305-686125610dcd-sna

Screen-Shot-2023-09-18-at-5.04.28-PM.png
65678a1ffd6200867dd0ae7f?width=800&forma

beyonce-marni-parkwood.jpg
NYPICHPDPICT000010962142.jpg

13-cologne.png
1c4d764c-83ef-4e0a-a8f7-29a56e4516a6-sna
tina-and-beyonce.jpg?quality=75&strip=al
350631921-941651960223094-77335379782273

e99b2adc-1c3d-4886-9305-686125610dcd-snapinstaapp_375982602_18433197706008035_2876735616722764764_n_1080.jpg?w=390&h=488&fit=crop&crop=faces&dpr=2

 

This is a serve, friend. Please stop.

6 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

"FORMATION WORLD TOUR" and "RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR" holds some of THE worst tour costumes she's ever showcased. spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
beyonce-performs-during-the-formation-wo
e99b2adc-1c3d-4886-9305-686125610dcd-sna

Screen-Shot-2023-09-18-at-5.04.28-PM.png
65678a1ffd6200867dd0ae7f?width=800&forma

beyonce-marni-parkwood.jpg
NYPICHPDPICT000010962142.jpg

13-cologne.png
1c4d764c-83ef-4e0a-a8f7-29a56e4516a6-sna
tina-and-beyonce.jpg?quality=75&strip=al
350631921-941651960223094-77335379782273

pls OTR II had so much worse

 c45c84f10178527578ac9486cb8d3736.jpgGettyImages-1067769180.jpgshutterstock_9704787f.jpgrs_634x1024-180803094925-634-Beyonce-On-4hh9jibxli851.jpgbeyonce_and_jay-z_on_the_run_ii_tour_opers_634x1024-180701145540-634.beyonce-otr

rs_634x1024-180703161058-634.beyonce-otrhbz-beyonce-jayz-embed-shutterstock-1529

gettyimages-968691108-1528382840.jpg591f4cec-08c2-4cee-a4d3-81edf948730e.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.