Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I think we all need to meet in a parking lot and fist fight, then we go to the renaissance tour ending show together holding hands

Why is this hot :biblio:

• Haha 1

• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

4 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Everything you post is easily refutable too. “Lmao, girl, ok.”

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

calling me a psychological abuser because I'm not dragging Beyoncé :dies: the clownery!

Coming from the two people who have yet to disprove anything LOL.

I love it .

5 minutes ago, kimberly said:

mhmm sure. silly cilla indeed.

Christine-Taylor-Argued-With-Brady-Bunch-Movie-Director-Over-Sure-Jan-Scene-2.jpg?w=700&quality=86&strip=all 

You got it Kimberly. 

4 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

But I think what everyone is saying and what you seem to be arguing against is that the numbers and statistics all show the decline. That is scientific evidence.  The newer generation is unfamiliar with her work. Beyonce doesn't even make recent most famous people lists. Just because someone knows pretty hurts doesn't mean it's in the zeitgeist of the general public and that seems to be the case with a lot of her music unfortunately. 

Beyonce is dominating on tour today because of her goodwill with her performances. But since the choreo is slowing down and changing she will need to rely on her music going forward, and with the lack of promo or push that's going to be difficult. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Its actually quite easy to explain why: because there is nothing else to talk about.

Do you want to talk about a perfume? Wait, no one has smelled it yet, sry.

People have though. I'm pretty sure even yesterday someone was talking about it here.

Do you want to talk about the tour? But there are no changes, so also same old since 5 months.

She literally changes every night, there have been setlist changes ("The Big Three"), guest appareances, etc. It's not MAJOR changes but...is that something we expect from Beyoncé, and if so, based on what precedent?

Do you want to talk about her albums and do rating things? Also same old.

Valid, but is complaining about the same topics not "same old"?

Do you want to talk about some fan theories that have nothing to them aside from being cute dreams? 

Any sort of "this is what she should do" is cute dreams as well.

Like, we might as well close the thread then till sth happens cause there is nothing to talk about and there wont be anything to talk about cause she makes sure no one talks about her, the recording etc.

If the thread is still open despite there being nothing to talk about, who cares? Is there a quota we need to fill? Because there are plenty more interesting topics we could find than the same tired complaints people have recycled since 2013.

If you want to complain, if that's how you like to engage with Beyoncé, just say that. But these excuses for why you are FORCED into complaining rather than choosing to do so doesn't quite prove anything. 

2 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

But I think what everyone is saying and what you seem to be arguing against is that the numbers and statistics all show the decline. That is scientific evidence.  The newer generation is unfamiliar with her work. Beyonce doesn't even make recent most famous people lists. Just because someone knows pretty hurts doesn't mean it's in the zeitgeist of the general public and that seems to be the case with a lot of her music unfortunately. 

Beyonce is dominating on tour today because of her goodwill with her performances. But since the choreo is slowing down and changing she will need to rely on her music going forward, and with the lack of promo or push that's going to be difficult. 

and what I (and most others who have accepted Beyoncé's antics) are saying is that the "slowing down" is natural, and she won't do Doja Cat numbers regardless of how she promotes (or doesn't).

she is a 43 year old mother of three, married for 15 years. realistically she can make the usual "Run the World" "I Slay" songs that are universal, but besides that her lived experiences and otherworldly vocals will not attract new 10-15 year-old fans.

and that is completely fine by me! she's still very well-known and regarded as one of the best performers to ever walk this earth. that's not something that fades away because "Spotify daily streams" or "most famous people lists" (what does that even mean?)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Oh no!! It’s you proving points again!!!!!!!

Edited by Draper.

1 hour ago, Redporus said:

Single Ladies sitting right on first listen? :-*

Lyrically, not sonically. 

Sonically I wondered why Get Me Bodied part 2 was being pushed as a promo single (I wasn't in Stan world at the time and IIWAB was the UK lead), but the writing was always slick, seamless and memorable. There are still moments to Cuff/BMS/Summer Ren that feel a tad clunky... 

7 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Coming from the two people who have yet to disprove anything LOL.

ignoring the proof then saying this... you are so weird.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

Is this a joke??? How is this list even remotely what I am referring to. 

How is it not? Are you Lea Michele?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Oh no!! It’s you proving points again!!!!!!!

Oh no, it’s you saying nothing again! 

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

ignoring the proof then saying this... you are so weird.

Your fifth grade argumentative brain wouldn’t comprehend. Still stuck on two pages ago because I didn’t want to write another essay. Lmao 

6 minutes ago, swissman said:

People have though. I'm pretty sure even yesterday someone was talking about it here.

yes, many people that went to the show in the US in Club Renny/BeyHive pit have smelled the perfume!

when we were in line, as soon as the perfume sampler ladies came out into the slight breeze, we all immediately were like "what's that smell, it's so good" before realizing it was her perfume and sampler ladies :dies: it's quite a bit more rosy than I would usually go for, but it smells great, luxurious and complex (in a good way). a much more thought-out fragrance than her previous drugstore ones and other celebrity fragrances besides Fenty, which is also rich and complex.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Your fifth grade argumentative brain wouldn’t comprehend. Still stuck on two pages ago because I didn’t want to write another essay. Lmao 

I successfully graduated from a Top 5 university of the world. go back to the drawing board.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

yes, many people that went to the show in the US in Club Renny/BeyHive pit have smelled the perfume!

when we were in line, as soon as the perfume sampler ladies came out into the slight breeze, we all immediately were like "what's that smell, it's so good" before realizing it was her perfume and sampler ladies :dies: it's quite a bit more rosy than I would usually go for, but it smells great, luxurious and complex (in a good way). a much more thought-out fragrance than her previous drugstore ones and other celebrity fragrances besides Fenty, which is also rich and complex.

I love rosy perfume! So I'm glad I got my pre-order in!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Draper. said:

How is it not? Are you Lea Michele?

Most famous lists does not equal who had a successful year list. :deadbanana:

Anyways, I was referring to a list of most famous people in the world and Beyonce wasn't in the top 10 like she used to. It could have not been up to date though.

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I successfully graduated from a Top 5 university of the world. go back to the drawing board.

Yes, because the old “ I graduated with honors” argument isn’t elementary. Did you want to go *** for tat on that too Kimberly?

1 minute ago, sillycilla said:

Yes, because the old “ I graduated with honors” argument isn’t elementary. Did you want to go *** for tat on that too Kimberly?

oh excuse me, was calling me "fifth grade argumentative brain" instead of responding to any of the valid arguments not lowest of the low elementary kindergarten behavior? 

you don't make sense. take a break.

Edited by kimberly
  • Haha 1

It's still so crazy to me that Beyoncé and the DC Girls got together and began planning Destiny Fulfilled while Crazy in Love was still #1 on the Hot 100. Her first solo era was barely past the beginning phase and she was already working on the next project, and not only "the next" but a non-solo endeavour. It really shows not only the dedication to the group, but her dedication to her craft as a whole (seeing it not just a "me" thing), AND that if Matthew's schemes were just to make Beyoncé a solo star...that he wouldn't have her returning so soon let alone use her solo era time to start planning a group album that would be out just a year and a few months later.

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

oh excuse me, was calling me "fifth grade argumentative brain" instead of responding to any of the valid arguments not lowest of the low elementary kindergarten behavior? 

you don't make sense. take a break.

You are a strange one, that was in response to you being upset that I didn’t respond. Not the response to your initial post LOL

You are still pressed about three pages ago. I told you I didn’t care to respond and yet here you still are..

Maybe take your own advice.

Whew, an influx of posts here and NOTHING new :clown:

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

Beyoncé (43) - broke through 25 years ago, currently on the highest-grossing female tour of all time, more #1's and Grammys than all of these artists combined

not you aging her up a whole year when she just turned 42

shame-got.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.