Beyoncé

Kisuke

The last 6 month must have been the Middle Ages. Glad we’re officially starting the Renaissance! 

spacer.png

• Replies 108.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

14 minutes ago, Jai said:

Should I be worried if my Presale starts Monday and Ticketmaster hasn't sent me a code yet? :chick3:

my presale also starts Monday. when I signed up for the BeyHive presale, the email confirmation said codes would go out Sunday, Feb. 12. so we're good.

Beyoncé canceling award show performances because they can’t afford her. :deadbanana4:

Yeah the only way we’ll see her from now on is on tour. :rip:

17 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Beyoncé canceling award show performances because they can’t afford her. :deadbanana4:

That sounds plausible

Capitalist queen

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

I presume that with current dates she's sure to hit $400M gross

How much do you think she is averaging per date because I can see her easily doing over $500M. I see 10M+ grosses in American cities alone

30 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Those BUM b1tches. Imagine turning down the opportunity to host the first ever Renaissance performance :biblio:

If she doesn't do award shows then the people can't accuse her of recycling performances on the tour.

7 minutes ago, simon said:

How much do you think she is averaging per date because I can see her easily doing over $500M. I see 10M+ grosses in American cities alone

I don’t have knowledge to accurately predict, but I am sure that with current dates, she’ll do minimum $400M. I believe that $500M is possible (with additional dates it’s a sure thing). I just don’t wanna set high expectations. I’d rather be surprised. But yeah, when all is said and done she’ll do more than $500M 

Just looking back on her old tour dates, on Mrs Carter she was doing 4 nights in a row for a lot of it. She is such a pro. 

44 minutes ago, simon said:

I could see a 8-9m average in the US, 5-6m average elsewhere for the lowest estimates.

US: 8x35= $280 million

EU/CA: 5x22= $110 million

= around $390 million tour gross

US: 9x35=$315 million

EU/CA: 6x22=$132 million

= around $450 million

Or we can go by Billboard's prediction of 7.5m average. 7.5x57= $427 million. I could see her US average being higher, those prices were astronomical. 

I think it's safe to say she's already crossed $400 million without Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Oceania. It's possible she's adding another NA/EU leg after those continents.

Edited by Starshine

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

Ever since the Dubai viral clip, it seems she’s as relevant as she was in 2013 where everyone is talking about her and it’s been nonstop ever since. See when a finger is lifted. :deadbanana:

I already knew Dubai was going to elevate her :lmao:

And I also concluded she’s grossing a billion with this tour alone. My intuition :clap3:

They said she couldn’t keep up with the others I gotta laugh. My sis doing another UK/US leg after Oceania and South America. 

She's doing way more than 8 million a night in the US, at least for a good chunk of the nights.  The ticket prices are absolutely insane. 

Just now, Lose My Breath said:

She's doing way more than 8 million a night in the US, at least for a good chunk of the nights.  The ticket prices are absolutely insane. 

She's doing 10+ million average, 15m on some nights in the US. :rip:

I kept it really conservative with the absolute lowest projections just in case it comes back to bite me. :oh:

16 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I could see a 8-9m average in the US, 5-6m average elsewhere for the lowest estimates.

US: 8x35= $280 million

EU/CA: 5x22= $110 million

= around $390 million tour gross

US: 9x35=$315 million

EU/CA: 6x22=$132 million

= around $450 million

Or we can go by Billboard's prediction of 7.5m average. 7.5x57= $427 million. I could see her US average being higher, those prices were astronomical. 

I think it's safe to say she's already crossed $400 million without Asia, Africa, Latin America, and Oceania. It's possible she's adding another NA/EU leg after those continents.

Thank you! I think Los Angeles / Atlanta is going to be closer to 13M+.

45,000 x $300 (average price) is 13.5M - and I feel the average was way higher than $300 a ticket! Literally only nosebleed sections were less than $300. Im in the 100’s section and was apart of the Beyhive group and paid over $500 a piece for my tickets. That same section was $800 by the end of the week.

But I agree with the poster that said they want to be modest.

7 minutes ago, simon said:

Thank you! I think Los Angeles / Atlanta is going to be closer to 13M+.

45,000 x $300 (average price) is 13.5M - and I feel the average was way higher than $300 a ticket! Literally only nosebleed sections were less than $300. Im in the 100’s section and was apart of the Beyhive group and paid over $500 a piece for my tickets. That same section was $800 by the end of the week.

But I agree with the poster that said they want to be modest.

The average is def much higher for a ticket. :rip:

Lowest nosebleeds I saw: $160 

Dynamically priced nosebleeds: $200-300

Lowest priced section 100s: $320

Dynamic priced section 100s: $500-1000

Dynamic priced floor: $800-2000s

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

I saw some nosebleeds for 350

5 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Almost.

I Was Here should've been booted to the deluxe edition, along with Start Over. Something like this would've been great:

1+1

I Care

I Miss You

Best Thing I Never Had 

Party

Rather Die Young

Lay Up Under Me

Dance For You

Love On Top

Schoolin Life

Countdown

End Of Time

Run The World (Girls)

Cute, id swap out RDY instead of Start Over, personally. But I love Lay Up Under Me getting its rightful shine!

10 minutes ago, Starshine said:

My tickets for 100s (Los Angeles) was over $500 out the gate (I was literally in que like 3 minutes after it opened). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.