Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ariana Grande

Featured Replies

40 minutes ago, channel orange said:

 

I love it, thanks ! When I added this song to my playlist, Spotify also recommanded Experience ! I didn't know Vic's music was this good :jonny6:

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 331.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You're entitled to your feelings and venting, this is a safe space  but I also want to address a few things because while I agree with some of the things you said, I think there is also room for nuanc

  • we need blackiana back BADLY

  • ariananext
    ariananext

    I couldn't care less about her personal life - just like I didn't care about Dalton at all, however all of this, if true, does feel a bit weird considering the way she's portrayed herself in the past

On 5/21/2022 at 10:51 PM, kindararenext said:

 

well  :cm:

came here to say ariana would eat on an album like this and saw your post 

listened to this album in full and now I want her to steal skin tight, like i'm so serious

2 hours ago, channel orange said:

 

imagine her on a song like go there with you or experience, i'm shaking just thinking about it

The way she consistently depicted God as a DSBW during GIAW era :jonny6:  my sister


 

I wish she'd interact with fans once more. She really must be traumatized for her to delete her Twitter and turn off comments on IG. She must be forgetting that it is her brand to be close with her fans, then suddenly she can't be reached anymore. 

16 hours ago, LightningPH said:

I wish she'd interact with fans once more. She really must be traumatized for her to delete her Twitter and turn off comments on IG. She must be forgetting that it is her brand to be close with her fans, then suddenly she can't be reached anymore. 

Agree so much with this.

 

Today marks 7 years since I saw her for the first and last time on Honeymoon Tour, I need her to make a proper comeback :cries:

Does anyone know what's happening with the feed? Did Ari's site get hacked? https://www.arianagrande.com/gallery

Ash is out, Michael is in. You all should be thanking me. My dragging went to good use. 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I know her gallery got hacked, but is this post real... cause it's about time it was made known :dies:

FTpcnfsWAAAfz2m?format=jpg&name=small

when that pisses her off and she decides no more music till 2026 <<<<

If I were a popstar nearing 30s I would go all out with a smash era. I'd perform everywhere and make tons of iconic music videos coz that might be the last. 

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I know her gallery got hacked, but is this post real... cause it's about time it was made known :dies:

FTpcnfsWAAAfz2m?format=jpg&name=small

Positions >>>>>>>> [Barrier] >>>>>> Dangerous Woman.

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I know her gallery got hacked, but is this post real... cause it's about time it was made known :dies:

FTpcnfsWAAAfz2m?format=jpg&name=small

Dangerous Woman and expensive production in the same sentence is laughable 

5 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Dangerous Woman and expensive production in the same sentence is laughable 

We're focusing on the cheap trap and tommy brown statement. 

Time for something fresh

yes.thumb.gif.958bc2b63be50514ed60308792

i hate to say it but ariana lowkey fell off :skull: 

 

even as a stan i havent thought about her in a while, it doesnt help with the fact that shes working on things nobody cares about. 

 

the make up line - gonna end up in the clearance rack at tjmax

wicked - only movie/broadway gays are gonna care

 

and honestly she'll probably end up having kids after shes done with wicked

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

i hate to say it but ariana lowkey fell off :skull: 

 

even as a stan i havent thought about her in a while, it doesnt help with the fact that shes working on things nobody cares about. 

 

the make up line - gonna end up in the clearance rack at tjmax

wicked - only movie/broadway gays are gonna care

 

and honestly she'll probably end up having kids after shes done with wicked

I used to think the same but if you think about it, her last album was released just 1.5 years ago, there are other artists who haven't released music in 6-7 years. Ariana's last single, which just barely turned a year old, literally became her biggest hit and was still in the Top 20 a few weeks ago, her recurrent streaming stats are extremely good for the fact she's been inactive and her make up line is selling well too. 

 

Stanning her has become incredibly boring though. This is probably the driest break we've ever had. Also at least with the other breaks we knew kinda when new music was coming, now we're literally left clueless. AG7 could still be 5+ years away for all we know. 

 

 

2 hours ago, Caesar said:

i hate to say it but ariana lowkey fell off :skull: 

 

even as a stan i havent thought about her in a while, it doesnt help with the fact that shes working on things nobody cares about. 

 

the make up line - gonna end up in the clearance rack at tjmax

wicked - only movie/broadway gays are gonna care

 

and honestly she'll probably end up having kids after shes done with wicked

Damn just a sad human being

  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, zevenringz said:

Literally the dramatics are a little much

Exactly. I think some of us are just spoiled.

  • ATRL Moderator

I don’t mind her taking a break and focus on things she wanna do for a bit. Plus I don’t want her to be Katy Perry’d. Before we know it she will be back announcing AG7.

Gays and theater kids aren’t the only people who’ll care about wicked and Ariana didn’t fall off :rip:

Wicked will be a big promoted film not saying it’ll be a huge box office/acclaimed success but it will still be somewhat successful/notable 

and we can’t really tell if the GP is here for the new music or not because she hasn’t released recently, at least not a proper single, worst case scenario AG7 has swt/pos’ success which would still be good

agree about REM beauty tho, no one GAF :deadbanana4:

stanning her rn it’s boring tho :gaycat6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.