Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

BB Hot 100: Wild Side debuts at #14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Not bad. But who cares about BB when crap like BTSD is #1

So grammys mean nothing anymore, billboard means nothing anymore what are people gonna weaponize against the girls they don’t like anymore?

 

not disagreeing just genuinely curious

1 minute ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

10 on the rolling stone chart

She really won

 

You won't find haters in here

11 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Not bad. But who cares about BB when crap like BTSD is #1

Just say nobody buys your fave’s songs anymore and go 

7 minutes ago, Mrguilbeaux said:

So grammys mean nothing anymore, billboard means nothing anymore what are people gonna weaponize against the girls they don’t like anymore?

 

not disagreeing just genuinely curious

I really like Wild Side and I can’t wait for her album. Normani makes music I’m usually into, so I might even stan in the future. She seems to have everything I love in an artist. 
 

But the charts were never about quality, the Grammys aren’t about that either…

 

It’s all about who’s more popular, and not actually better. Since the masses are asses and the BB chart shows that, I will never use these charts in my favor.

 

But I’m still happy for Normani and I hope she gets higher to redeem these charts a bit. 

14 minutes ago, CristianGarcia said:

Just say nobody buys your fave’s songs anymore and go 

Just say your fave’s success is built on fraud and manipulation and go

 

OT: not my favourite song but good for them  

Huh. Good for her. I expected a lower debut. Congrats to Normani and Cardi B

18 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I predict 14-70-OUT

:rip:

 

OT: Good for her!  Still think the song is weak.  But hopefully she’ll serve more “Waves” on the album, b/c that’s literally her best song.  

38 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I predict 14-70-OUT

I'm just happy it debuted. Nothing is guaranteed in this world.

 

Thanks for the assist Cardi. Normani you're doing amazing sweetie.

cfBdn0H.gif

48 minutes ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I predict 14-70-OUT

Ok…

It was really impressive how the AM numbers kept increasing all week :clap3: hopefully it continues doing well 

Weird, I thought this Culture Reset was going to hit at least #5 or above based on what the Normaninators were predicting. Anyway, still good :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.