Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

sniffing shoes - thoughts?

Featured Replies

Why do some people like sniffing others' feet? and sometimes shoes? are you one of these people? discuss.

shoe-sniff-you-dont-mess-around-with-jim

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

i did sniff some of my friends shoes before & they know it

got mine sniffed too

this thread made me crave it rn tbh

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

20 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Why do some people like sniffing others' feet? and sometimes shoes? are you one of these people? discuss.

shoe-sniff-you-dont-mess-around-with-jim

I loooooooooove feet. Don't get me wrong, I don't go around smelling any random's feet. But if I am having sex or am with someone I am attracted to, feet are incredibly hot.

I love to sniff them, smell them, lick them, spit on them, caressthem, suck on them

the smell is part of the pleasure. just like smelling armpits. it's attractive as hell and gets me all wet

  • Author
1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

i did sniff some of my friends shoes before & they know it

got mine sniffed too

not a shoes sniffing friend group....

InShot_20250623_094117250.thumb.gif.0680

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.