Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

It's time to end the hate. Agree?

Featured Replies

I believe it's time to end all feuds between pop girls and their stans.

Since retiring as an OTH, I feel free. Free to like or dislike a song on its own merits, rather than automatically dismissing it based on the artist.

I seek forgiveness. Being an obsessive hater of anyone is hurtful and pointless, and I am truly sorry.

I also feel gracious. I am ready to let go of any resentment or bitterness towards users who are obsessive haters of artists I like.

No longer should we make hating someone part of our online personalities. It's time to kickstart a love revolution. Let's spread love and light, not negativity and hatred.

I wish all ATRLers could experience this feeling and I hope you all join me in making the forum a more positive and productive space for discussing artists. It doesn't have to mean losing the humour.

Do you agree that popstars are overhated? And will you join me on this journey? Discuss below.

Edited by gelato

  • Popular Post
Just now, gelato said:

Do you agree with me that popstar

Yes!

  • Author
1 minute ago, conatus said:

Yes!

Your avatars are yummers #ComplimentAnATRLerChallenge

17 minutes ago, gelato said:

Since retiring as an OTH, I feel free.

Thanks for coming

Sometimes I just like to hide behind a more successful popstar

Create a new set-up account, a different set-up thread

Honestly, I wish my real fave was as successful

And just not care

Edited by Escape

The world rots in conflict. Many tribes battle for dominance. While the Spiritual ones pray and sleep for peace, the kindness punks fight for Chromatica.

I agree. Katy's Cats and DMF's Fighters need to admit they have been defeated.

kukai

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

yes i am ready to let go of hate and promote ATERL peace!

kukai.gif

except kathie and sky ferrari, they deserve to be lashed

Never. It was **** Taylor Swift yesterday, it's **** Taylor Swift today, and it's gonna be **** Taylor Swift tomorrow. lakitu

48 minutes ago, gelato said:

I feel free.

48 minutes ago, gelato said:

I seek forgiveness.

49 minutes ago, gelato said:

I also feel gracious.

image_2026-09-15_102536141.thumb.png.267

1 hour ago, gelato said:

I believe it's time to end all feuds between pop girls and their stans.

Since retiring as an OTH, I feel free. Free to like or dislike a song on its own merits, rather than automatically dismissing it based on the artist.

I seek forgiveness. Being an obsessive hater of anyone is hurtful and pointless, and I am truly sorry.

I also feel gracious. I am ready to let go of any resentment or bitterness towards users who are obsessive haters of artists I like.

No longer should we make hating someone part of our online personalities. It's time to kickstart a love revolution. Let's spread love and light, not negativity and hatred.

I wish all ATRLers could experience this feeling and I hope you all join me in making the forum a more positive and productive space for discussing artists. It doesn't have to mean losing the humour.

Do you agree that popstars are overhated? And will you join me on this journey? Discuss below.

I feel so free. Ahhh

Patient ZERO's streams will come close to honor its title today

hating stupid celebs is fun tho

be shameless about IT!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.