Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

What sound should TS13 be?

... 22 members have voted

  1. 1. ...

    • Back to Folk/Alternative
      22%
      5
    • Back to Country
      18%
      4
    • Try once again with Pop
      4%
      1
    • Pop-Rock/Rock
      18%
      4
    • EDM/House
      22%
      5
    • R&B
      4%
      1
    • Disco/Dance
      9%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After the pannings of TS12, TLOAS and TLOAS: The Encore, what direction should Taylor take next? What can be her comeback to being a critics darling?

Edited by Sours

6 minutes ago, Ghostface91 said:

That was The Life of a Showgirl though, we don't want a redo

Personally, I want her to go back to country. I want to see a whole album full of serious attempts at showing how she's grown since she mostly stepped away. I'd be happy with many other directions - expanding on the Evermore sound and sounds of collabs from around then, the perpetually rumored Fleetwood Mac vibes album, even a completely new direction - but I want to see the artist whose work I first fell in love with show me what she can do with another decade and a half under her belt. Anything but another purely mainstream radio-ready pop album; I feel like she's played out all her cards there and we need to change course more long term, not just temporarily. I know she loves pop music and will always make it in some way or amount, but I don't think we really need another full album focused on those kinds of songs and sounds.

If she does this sound it will please her country, alternative and pop fans all in one.

But anyway it will probably be 13 songs like all too well

As if r&b is even realistic riprip

Folk/alternative is where she shines the most. If not that, then EDM but even that is more in the realm of fantasy rather than reality.

She should explore an Alternative R&B & Electronic Dance Music album with Post-Dubstep, Pop Rap, Alt-Pop, and UK Bass subgenres.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.