Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, Everasking said:

this!!! Lotus is the sound she needs to be chasing, this new one sounds like it belongs on Leah Kate's last album deadbanana

Yeah nothings really stuck with me this time. I wanted her to keep her dance element and keep the rave thing going Hackney Whik vibes man

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Damn didn't realise people weren't enjoying the pre-release singles….i for one have been eating them up

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Club to Your Arms - 10/10 Just Be Bodies - 10/10 Blink Twice - 10/10 it's that simple actually

  • Just Be Bodies is actually excelence too, you need to revisit it.

7 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Yeah nothings really stuck with me this time. I wanted her to keep her dance element and keep the rave thing going Hackney Whik vibes man

doesn't Just Be Bodies have those elements?

52 minutes ago, campelo said:

no sign of the new album?

nothings sticking i think

3 hours ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

nothings sticking i think

No shade but since when does she care? Nothing stuck during LP either, also club to your arms is the most Ive ever heard people talk about her

OT- way better than just be bodies but that fade out was a jump scare, whose idea was that

Out of the three songs she released, this is the worst.

idk, not as good as Club To Your Arms, but better than Just Bodies.

I loved her debut album, but everything since has felt very much 'pandering to East London gays' and just comes across as circuit party slop.

1 hour ago, djcalpal said:

I loved her debut album, but everything since has felt very much 'pandering to East London gays' and just comes across as circuit party slop.

I have to agree. Her debut was genuine. Not feeling these new songs.

Damn didn't realise people weren't enjoying the pre-release singles….i for one have been eating them up

10 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Damn didn't realise people weren't enjoying the pre-release singles….i for one have been eating them up

Same here, also I'm kinda amused by those comments about lack of authenticity. People listen to one album and think they already know all about the artist dies

I need UK to payola the hell out of this dancefloor princess

3 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

Same here, also I'm kinda amused by those comments about lack of authenticity. People listen to one album and think they already know all about the artist dies

I was listening to her before the album? what r u even saying. I found out about Rose through a feature she was on.

The new stuff isn't sticking.

"Club to Your Arms" was the closest.

I wasn't gagging for Club the way everyone else was either. Dont get me wrong its a solid pop song, but the second verse is a little clunky & the hook always seemed more basic than the more nuanced tracks on LP, still waiting for a 10/10 this rollout (which we'd had a couple times 3 singles into LP)

6 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

Damn didn't realise people weren't enjoying the pre-release singles….i for one have been eating them up

same, JBB is cute but Arms is my most fave song by her, and this one is also absolutely amazing.

This is sadly my first ever pass from her discography. Eek i absolutely hate the intro and the first verse into the build chorus. The instrumental video game thig is not tea.

7 hours ago, Vigoorian King said:

Same here, also I'm kinda amused by those comments about lack of authenticity. People listen to one album and think they already know all about the artist dies

Girl, I've been a fan before the debut album. The new songs are not giving. You don't know every fan's history here.

Yea the outro is probably my only gripe, other than that she's a cute bop in the summer after a smoke giraffe

Club to Your Arms - 10/10

Just Be Bodies - 10/10

Blink Twice - 10/10

it's that simple actually

I like the song but lyrically I feel like it's a step down from club to your arms. Kinda got a mid 90's rom-com movie soundtrack sound. Lmfao

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.