Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Damn didn't realise people weren't enjoying the pre-release singles….i for one have been eating them up

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

    Club to Your Arms - 10/10 Just Be Bodies - 10/10 Blink Twice - 10/10 it's that simple actually

  • Just Be Bodies is actually excelence too, you need to revisit it.

Club to Your Arms and Just Be Bodies are some of my most played tracks recently so I'm here for another one and a new album soon (hopefully) gaylorcat2

35 minutes ago, Goddxss said:

apparently for the fc 27 soundtrack?

i think it's for the album. the cover art is reminiscent of the latest singles, plus the songs on the FC 27 Soundtrack are not new ones. so probably it will be just tacked there

omg the new snippet on her insta WAP

Edited by Vigoorian King

I have high hopes. Her debut album was impeccable. I just hope she stays more dance then kunty pop. Shes a true house dance person I need her to serve trance.

she's kinda 1.5/2 this era so far

not fully on board with Just Be Bodies and that snippet is not sounding hopeful

Club To Your Arms is SOTY contender and Just Be Bodies is alright, hoping this slaps! Snippet sounds promising, hope it sounds big in HQ

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm sure this will be excellence as previous 2 singles were jonny2

check your DMs heart

Just Be Bodies is actually excelence too, you need to revisit it.

Edited by tjspy

11 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

check your DMs heart

Omg gaycat4

I love this, the glitchy chiptune instrumental that eventually grows into classic early 10s electropop chorus, another hit from Ms Gray

Rose deserves to have her Slayyyter moment this year. I need her getting all the attention from the general public.

Hope it's good.

Obsessed with CTYA, the euphoric On-A-Night-Like-This-esque vibe works really well for her. Was not a big fan of the second single

I'd assume another single after this right before the Tove support starts. Hopefully we'll have an album preorder/announcement by then

On 9/21/2026 at 8:08 PM, MusicIsMyMaster said:

I have high hopes. Her debut album was impeccable. I just hope she stays more dance then kunty pop. Shes a true house dance person I need her to serve trance.

this!!! Lotus is the sound she needs to be chasing, this new one sounds like it belongs on Leah Kate's last album deadbanana

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.