Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you find Malcom Todd attractive?

Malcom Todd 65 members have voted

  1. 1. Is he hot?

    • Yes
      32%
      21
    • No
      67%
      44

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

yuppp so cute + him not being overly muscly is a turn on for me unlike what others here are saying

If he forced himself on me, let's just say I would not ressist as much

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

yuppp so cute + him not being overly muscly is a turn on for me unlike what others here are saying

you get it

21 minutes ago, Buzzcutseason said:

you get it

you get it too both for this & your username clap3

9 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

you get it too both for this & your username clap3

I love Lorde and Mantı too!

He's too young for me but I can see the appeal. I liked slackers when I was younger.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.