Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

MNEK - "MUSCLE MARYS.."

Featured Replies

Absolutely brilliant. He is easily my fav male vocalist. clap3

This could've come off extremely tacky, but its done so tastefully. Of course ATRL gays didn't post it cuz they cant relate (even though i know its hitting home for many) and are too busy stanning pop girlies.

Gorgeous voice and overall a very well rounded songwriter.

I do feel like the imagery he used has been used over and over again, but he definitely has this way with writing compelling songs. Quite underrated as a songwriter.

this is an incredible song + video. been on my playlist the past couple of days!

@MusicIsMyMaster I wish ATRL would snap out of the pop girl psychosis for a second and realize how many talented gay boys are putting out GOOD music.

  • Author
10 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

Gorgeous voice and overall a very well rounded songwriter.

I do feel like the imagery he used has been used over and over again, but he definitely has this way with writing compelling songs. Quite underrated as a songwriter.

Totally agree here. But its done in a sexy tasteful way. Truly great.

4 minutes ago, Damien M said:

this is an incredible song + video. been on my playlist the past couple of days!

@MusicIsMyMaster I wish ATRL would snap out of the pop girl psychosis for a second and realize how many talented gay boys are putting out GOOD music.

Im so happy to see I'm not the only one. Thanks for rising up with me!

That outro hits deep! Great songwriting. It's so easy to come at this theme from a moralist annoying angle, which is what I expected, but the songwriting MNEK's approach is deep and layered. clap3

Love both the song and video jonny3

Also, cake 🎂 for days 😋

Beautiful song. I can't wait for this album. He definitely has grown so much as a producer and songwriter since the first go around and I hope this finds the right audience.

I don't think I've ever listened to him before but that was talent. Great vocals, catchy production and thoughtful lyrics.

Girls bfr... the production is good and his vocals are great but the lyrics are so pedestrian I can't even-

Causе, see, my body is mine, your body is yours

I'm getting
Better with the skin that I'm in
Ever since I went to the gym

Like... 2016 empowerment slop

I agree that the body issue is real within the community, but this is so bad rip

  • Author
3 hours ago, Démodé said:

Girls bfr... the production is good and his vocals are great but the lyrics are so pedestrian I can't even-

Like... 2016 empowerment slop

I agree that the body issue is real within the community, but this is so bad rip

Whats the issue with those lyrics? Not everything needs to be extra deep hun, sometimes its at surface level that hurts the most. You sound pressed

6 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Whats the issue with those lyrics? Not everything needs to be extra deep hun, sometimes its at surface level that hurts the most. You sound pressed

There's a difference between plain that carry a message and slogans from white liberal pages as lyrics. But if you're happy with them, more than fine I guess 💀

Pressed how? Just said I love his productions and vocals 💀

So happy he's come back to music, he's so needed. Absolutely loving this and "Oh No!" So excited for the album!!!

2 hours ago, Démodé said:

There's a difference between plain that carry a message and slogans from white liberal pages as lyrics. But if you're happy with them, more than fine I guess 💀

Pressed how? Just said I love his productions and vocals 💀

It's a fair enough criticism. I was thinking back to his first album and I think at times his songwriting can border on predictable and trite if you aren't already warm enough to MNEK as a full package, which most won't be.

I do think the performance of the song and the visuals do elevate it to be earnest even if it's not profound. Different strokes!

Based upon previous released tracks I was not expecting to love this so much. Lyrics do hit deep!

All of the singles from this era are hitting for me. Very excited for the full album

  • Author
9 minutes ago, toast said:

All of the singles from this era are hitting for me. Very excited for the full album

Same! Very excited. He also teased vinyls will come Later as he wants to add more music and remixes.

Exciting duca

Reverse is still my favorite. I want messy(in a good way obvi) bops from him.

Edited by Vorfreude

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.