Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

I don't care much for anime

Featured Replies

This seems to be a very unpopular opinion amongst people, it seems anime is something everyone has some fascination or obsession with recently. It just doesn't connect with me, and never understood the appeal. I've tried watching it but lose interest very quickly.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don't like it either….unless its video games but its not the main draw

  • Popular Post

I'm glad we got that cleared up. Now what else is going on?

they just stylized cartoons bb girl

do you watch cartoons?

They're one of the most creative forms of art out there, you're the one missing out

Is it unpopular ? The majority of people around me doesn't watch anime besides a few skull

I used to love anime but nowadays I can't stand it. Started watching Witch Hat Atelier because it seems right up my alley but it's so boring, at the end of the day animes are always the rehash of the same tropes over and over again with different visuals.

I still want to watch Fullmetal Alchimist, though.

there are some exceptions, but 95% of them have the same exact plot

OP pressing post and heading outside with this song blasting in their headphones, smiling and staring off into the sun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR9DzoZVyE9J1vGGIuHer

Edited by ImpressMeMuch

Anime is so incredibly diverse. And it HITS when it hits. Theres something for everyone, IF you get good recommendations

Unless you just dont like animation

I feel anime is extremely niche tho. I don't watch it either and I really have to go out of my way to find someone who watches it.

"anime" is so broad how can you rule it all out deadbanana admittedly i know many people don't like animated movies and that's fine but there's such a range. japanese do tend to have a particular way of melodramatic storytelling that doesn't appeal to everyone

And I don't like white women screaming oscar bait films, so now what.

Lowkey gives me the same vibes as my in-laws who refuse to watch a Ghibli movie because it's anime, but will happily watch Toy Story with their grandkids, the same basic action movies, or predictable soap operas/K-dramas vin

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.