Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Would you allow a hookup to record?

Featured Replies

49 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Imagine it gets a lot of views and comments on Twitter. You scroll through and see hundreds of hot men and d word pic profiles begging to try you next. It's like the bachelor! You pick your favorite and dm them telling them who you are. Next thing you know you have a hot boyfriend.

wait you're making points dancehall2

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • rebeltwat
    rebeltwat

    Unless you're my literal partner then absolutely not. I don't trust anyone with videos of me, especially in the age of twitter porn we live in.

  • Tropez
    Tropez

    We've all seen your videos and they suck

  • shookspeare
    shookspeare

    I have a voucher code to betterhelp if y'all need it

51 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Imagine it gets a lot of views and comments on Twitter. You scroll through and see hundreds of hot men and d word pic profiles begging to try you next. It's like the bachelor! You pick your favorite and dm them telling them who you are. Next thing you know you have a hot boyfriend.

Catching STDs duca

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I do it & they allow it sorry

1 hour ago, M-P-B said:

the way there are multiple videos of me already online... at this point I truly don't care, lol

drop the links sisters

yep.gif

Firm no. Idc if you are my literal husband I have no interest taking dick on camera

I don't even keep my own solo recordings from how paranoic I can get, so it's an absolute NO campfire

On my phone, sure.

On yours? Absolutely not.mp3 (dance version)

3 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Do you look anything like the guy in your profile pic? gulps

No. I'm still cute though.

ryan3

It's never been asked of me. However, I have recorded a few. The most recent wasn't even a hookup. We were boxing (like actually, with gloves) and wrestling/mma fighting and he wanted a recording for reference. At one point after he had stomped on my face, I told him I was so turned on. And then we got sexual. So it's like a 15 minute video where two guys go from fighting all out to being naked and getting freaky.

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Morbidicity said:

It's never been asked of me. However, I have recorded a few. The most recent wasn't even a hookup. We were boxing (like actually, with gloves) and wrestling/mma fighting and he wanted a recording for reference. At one point after he had stomped on my face, I told him I was so turned on. And then we got sexual. So it's like a 15 minute video where two guys go from fighting all out to being naked and getting freaky.

Oooh that's mind kind of toxicity. Physical fight to kissing? Post it on the hub plz

On 7/22/2026 at 9:48 PM, M-P-B said:

the way there are multiple videos of me already online... at this point I truly don't care, lol

Show us!

6 hours ago, FanOfPop said:

Show us!

si si mohol už dávno vypýtať odkaz v správach -*

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.