Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ryan Beatty - 'Sweet Fortune'

Featured Replies

On my fifth play of the album, plus I've had a few tracks on loop. jonnycat

Also hit 200 plays on Secret Language. jonnycat

  • Replies 88
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gossip_Boy
    Gossip_Boy

    This is another excellent effort from Ryan. Feels like a natural follow up to Callico. I hate how underrated he is because he should be in every conversation regarding current great songwriters. He's

  • Relentless
    Relentless

    This album is BEAUTIFUL. His voice has never sounded better too. Definitely in my top 5 of the year so far.

  • perfectcelebrity
    perfectcelebrity

    secret language has got to be one of my top 5 songs of the year still

he makes background music, I tried his music many times but I guess it's not for me but this one is a cute road trip at 5 pm kind of album

4 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

This album way too short

g7ljb9ww4k2f1.jpeg

ok hummm Secret Language is and will for sure be soty but I'm not convinced on the album as a whole.

I had much stronger first impressions on all of his previous albums, might have to grow on me.

Too Many Ways is one of the best love songs I've heard in a while

I listened again and it's not clicking I am in shambles.
Secret Language and Virtuoso clears tho

such a fantastic album clap3 i do wish it was about 2 songs longer tho

Not really feeling this record and I'm such a big fan of his, sad sad

On 6/28/2026 at 12:52 PM, CherryBay said:

This album way too short

10 tracks 37min too short? lol

3 minutes ago, aleksanderbgu said:

10 tracks 37min too short? lol

I would love to have another 2-4 songs easily because this album is immaculate in terms of production and writing but could have done with more songs

Edited by CherryBay

18 minutes ago, CherryBay said:

I would love to have another 2-4 songs easily because this album is immaculate in terms of production and writing but could have done with more songs

maybe there's a deluxe coming soon, his last album had 9 tracks and I'm happy with 37m for an album. most 10-track albums do not even get to 30min

2 minutes ago, aleksanderbgu said:

maybe there's a deluxe coming soon, his last album had 9 tracks and I'm happy with 37m for an album. most 10-track albums do not even get to 30min

Most albums nowadays do not deliver such a quality

I said same thing about Dagny album

Variety has named this album one of the best of 2026 so far

Instagram
No image preview

Instagram

this album is wonderful!! my favorite release of the year so far

On 6/26/2026 at 11:29 PM, Achilles. said:

Also hit 200 plays on Secret Language. jonnycat

This is crazy to me. It's always so wild to me how different people engage with music so differently. My most played song of 2025 had 32 plays chick2

Actually so obsessed with this! Ryan just entered my top 100 most played artists and he's gonnna keep zooming up the list! jonny5

I think my top 3 is Secret Language, Dust, and Sweet Devotion but like… Virtuoso, Fleur de Lis, White Lightning… Just amazing, amazing songs. jonny4

4 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

This is crazy to me. It's always so wild to me how different people engage with music so differently. My most played song of 2025 had 32 plays chick2

I think I have ten whole albums / eps that I've played in full 32+ times this year. rofl

On 6/29/2026 at 10:42 AM, touch said:

Too Many Ways is one of the best love songs I've heard in a while

It's been stuck in my head for days now. Virtuoso and Fleur de Lis are also standouts.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.