Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Ryan Beatty - 'Sweet Fortune'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 88
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gossip_Boy
    Gossip_Boy

    This is another excellent effort from Ryan. Feels like a natural follow up to Callico. I hate how underrated he is because he should be in every conversation regarding current great songwriters. He's

  • Relentless
    Relentless

    This album is BEAUTIFUL. His voice has never sounded better too. Definitely in my top 5 of the year so far.

  • perfectcelebrity
    perfectcelebrity

    secret language has got to be one of my top 5 songs of the year still

yes yes yes to the ATRL logo, i'm here for a Ryan Beatty summer takeover

39 minutes ago, houndsoflove said:

TWO CLAIRO FEATURES?

Jumping Oprah GIF - Jumping Oprah Cheering - Discover & Share GIFs

clap3 seems odd to have two, maybe one is just writing?

  • Author

IMG-7469.jpg

IMG-7468.jpg

Getting tickets for the London date for sure.

  • 2 weeks later...

en route to new zealand now, can't wait to land in 9 hours!! jonny5

The fact that this comes out in the same month of announcementclap3We love an efficient king who doesn't starve his fans for monthsss

This album is BEAUTIFUL. His voice has never sounded better too. Definitely in my top 5 of the year so far.

this is the first thing i'm listening when it hits midnight. missed him, secret language is soty so far

Clairo in the background of Too Many Ways jonny5

Edit: AND Sweet Fortune I just clocked

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

13 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Clairo in the background of Too Many Ways jonny5

White Lightning is very Charm-coded

This is great. I think it might be my favourite of his.

But I've got a man in Massachusetts

Who comes to see me when he can

And he holds me in the morning

And he holds me through the night

So many ways to say I love you

Too many ways to say goodbye

shane-hollander-girl-who-is-going-to-be-

  • Author

This is another excellent effort from Ryan. Feels like a natural follow up to Callico. I hate how underrated he is because he should be in every conversation regarding current great songwriters. He's such an incredible talent.

oh wow, this is really beautiful. Don't know yet, too early to tell, but it could be his best album so far... loved it so much

Just listened to the album and I loved it. I only recently discovered his music but I think I like this better than Calico

Virtuoso is a vibe, and also love how vulnerable and angelic Sweet Fortune sounds… and can we talk about how cute Fleur De Lis is sheep

It is truly fantastic. Think Calico is still his magnum opus for now for , (nothing instantly punched me in the gut quite the way Andromeda did and still does to this day) but he really never misses.

I'd say Calico > Sweet Fortune > Boy In Jeans > Dreaming of David.

But really what an incredible discography. Really most of them are super positionally because while Sweet Fortune is the stronger body of work, I do have such strong ties/memories associated with Boy In Jeans. And Dreaming of David I rank lower purely because I think he overdid it on the vocoder effects a bit for how strong of a voice he has, but ultimately there are still a ton of gems there.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.