Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Your favorite 2020s pop star?

Favorite artist to breakout in the 2020s? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Favorite pop artist

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who is your favorite pop star/music artist who debuted or had their big break in the current decade of the 2020s. Think came into public consciousness since COVID began.

For me it's Pink Pantheress, Slayyyter, Ethel Cain, Eli and SAILORR (and Laufey)

Girl, I like Eli's music but her most-streamed song doesn't even have 3M streams. Where did she have her big break? the ATRL Celebria section?

suburban

  • Author
1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

Girl, I like Eli's music but her most-streamed song doesn't even have 3M streams. Where did she have her big break? the ATRL Celebria section?

suburban

Idk I've been listening to her music for a while now and think she makes really great music and will have a big career. Just vote or don't, phatty. rogue2

6 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Idk I've been listening to her music for a while now and think she makes really great music and will have a big career. Just vote or don't, phatty. rogue2

Replace one of these flops in the poll with future queen of pop Jae Stephens and I will alexz2

Tate & Addison

I don't like most of these even though I've seen Raye live. She was disappointing asf

Honable mention. Slayyyter though

1 minute ago, SUGAVERSE said:

Tate & Addison

I don't like most of these even though I've seen Raye live. She was disappointing asf

Honable mention. Slayyyter though

Now how tf is RAYE of all people disappointingdeadbanana2

Literally editing this.. how are you gonna call TATE MARBLEMOUTH MCMAGA good while calling RAYE disappointing LIVE?

@ATRL Administration get em banned. We don't do that here.

Edited by Tylerbv

Just now, Tylerbv said:

Now how tf is RAYE of all people disappointing deadbanana2

I was a fan during her escapism song and even her earlier stuff so I was super excited but when I saw her it was mainly all her blues/jazz songs. Shes talented don't get me wrong but for me I didn't enjoy the concert at all 😭 so didn't continue being a fan of her after that

2 minutes ago, SUGAVERSE said:

I was a fan during her escapism song and even her earlier stuff so I was super excited but when I saw her it was mainly all her blues/jazz songs. Shes talented don't get me wrong but for me I didn't enjoy the concert at all 😭 so didn't continue being a fan of her after that

I'll forgive you if you end Gracie Abrams

ryan4

From this list my fave is PinkPantheress, but I also love Slayyyter, Tyla (add her to the poll sis!), Chappell, Addison, and Sabrina. Olivia if the next album is good.

rogue2

  • Author
9 minutes ago, wish said:

From this list my faves are PinkPantheress, Slayyyter, Tyla (add her to the poll sis!), Chappell, Addison, and Sabrina. Olivia if the next album is good.

rogue2

Tyla is there bunny

Miss Chappell Roan
the most interesting new pop artist rn
She mixes theatrical, campy with a strong personality and actually feels memorable in an era where a lot of pop stars blend together...
GzePbBYWkAA5sMK.jpg


Edited by Esteban[·MCR·]

Addison is the only one with interesting music (Ms. Roan too but i can't stand her).

i'll always root for my Filipino girl Olivia but her music isn't for me.

Favourite: Ethel and Olivia Rodrigo.

Others I like: Olivia Dean, PinkP., Adela, Tate, Addison.

Chappell and Sabrina kinda fell off to me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.